Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:59:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Buckethead Has Life-Threatening Heart Condition :(
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buckethead Has Life-Threatening Heart Condition :(  (Read 4096 times)
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« on: October 13, 2017, 01:32:08 PM »

Very sad to hear this..

?Well really recently, I have a heart problem where my heart beats out of rhythm. It?s been doing it for a long time, but recently it just really kicked up and became really intense. I really didn?t know what was going on, I just tried to deal with it, and let it do what it did, and eventually it would stop, but it got really intense so I went to the doctor and they said, ?You?re on the verge of having a stroke.? I?m like, ?Wow.? Because I felt so good prior to having it, I was doing pretty well and everything

They suggested I had a thing called an ablasion, they go in and freeze your heart. It?s supposed to do something with the nerves, because they said my heart was fine, but it could be a genetic thing, they didn?t really know. I had that procedure, and it didn?t really stop it, and I?m still dealing with it. I take medication, which is tough, because I never took anything my whole life, although if I eat food or drink something that?s probably worse anyway (laughs). So it?s been really difficult, because it?s scary because it comes on. Even walking across a room is difficult, luckily the medication I?m thankful for, because it?s kept it from going berserk, but it?s pretty intense.?

?It seems like now I?m letting this thing sort of exist now in me, I can?t really escape it. I?m always aware of the intensity of my heartbeat, it?s just not something that I?d ever experienced, so it definitely kind of scares me. But I also see that it is also doing a lot of good, because I need to do all of the things I want to do.?

https://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-member-has-life-threatening-heart-condition-scares-me/

Listen the buckethead interview here: https://www.thetoolsbook.com/podcast/

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 06:30:31 PM »

just read that, really sad. that and the loss of his parents, the guy has no luck.

plus, he doesn't have the public recognition he deserves.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: