Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 10:24:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227770 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  MSG Night #1 10/11/17
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: MSG Night #1 10/11/17  (Read 23572 times)
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2017, 06:10:51 PM »

this summer they had a trailer....my profile pic was with it in Ottawa.
I bought all my stuff before doors opened in Montreal.

Just wondering if it is going to be the same for this leg?

Looks like the trailer is there tonight (NJ) so safe to assume it'll be there at other nights, somewhere.....

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Ja5oN
Rocker

Maybe I'll get it right next time

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2017, 06:44:14 PM »

Thanks

Toronto11/29/02 Ottawa11/17/06 London2/25/10
Vegas11/23&24/12 Toronto7/15/13(mic) Vegas5/28(whistle),30&31/14
Toronto7/16/16 Montreal 8/19/17 Ottawa 8/21/17
Toronto 10/29&30/17
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2017, 07:20:29 PM »

Duff's wife posted this pic (I believe) on her instagram.  It was reposted by others on twitter.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2017, 09:22:24 AM »

Jus thought I'd mention this.... not in a negative way... just an observation...

The Wichita Lineman song... is really a vibe killer... I'm sorry... the band might enjoy it... but the crowd doesn't... I am not one to cry on the covers in the set...

but come on...give me Michelle AND Out Ta Get MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE over that song....

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
GingerGringo92
Headliner

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2017, 09:28:05 AM »

If setlist.fm is right , then they played Madagascar again Smiley

Why is this not the first time hearing if setlist.fm is right Huh

It's understandable if some songs are missing but there wouldn't be a song included that was not played... Or?

Well, then of course not everyone knows which song is which beer

I said " if setlist.fm is right" because I wasn't there and I don't trust an average Joe to get it right. For example, I checked setlist.fm for the Newark show, and they have TWAT listed as the 13th song( after this I Love and before Civil War) AND as the second song of the encore( after Madagascar).
  I'm no conspiracy theorist, but there's nothing wrong with being a little skeptical of stuff you read on the internet, especially with something like this.

Que lo mejor de mi pasado sea lo peor de tu futuro
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2017, 06:15:55 AM »

If setlist.fm is right , then they played Madagascar again Smiley

Why is this not the first time hearing if setlist.fm is right Huh

It's understandable if some songs are missing but there wouldn't be a song included that was not played... Or?

Well, then of course not everyone knows which song is which beer

I said " if setlist.fm is right" because I wasn't there and I don't trust an average Joe to get it right. For example, I checked setlist.fm for the Newark show, and they have TWAT listed as the 13th song( after this I Love and before Civil War) AND as the second song of the encore( after Madagascar).
  I'm no conspiracy theorist, but there's nothing wrong with being a little skeptical of stuff you read on the internet, especially with something like this.

Surely there is nothing wrong in that and sure as hell in the early years songs were started and stopped for various reasons. So was a song played then or not.

Nowadays, however, there cannot be any ambiguity. The song either was played or not played.

It is just weird and stupid if the setlists are nowhere near correct rant
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2017, 09:23:12 PM »

Jus thought I'd mention this.... not in a negative way... just an observation...

The Wichita Lineman song... is really a vibe killer... I'm sorry... the band might enjoy it... but the crowd doesn't... I am not one to cry on the covers in the set...

but come on...give me Michelle AND Out Ta Get MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE over that song....

You would be correct.
Fact is - and I saw it in person last year at Metlife and this year at MSG - there are clear songs when people take advantage to go to the bathroom and to get food & drink

The chinese democracy songs unless they are played very early like CD and Better.... the solo parts like Duff's turn and then this Wichita lineman thing
Though I think it's a beautiful song - it did seem at out of place

Oh well -
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2017, 09:17:12 AM »

Yeah, I agree! The atmosphere around me was a letdown when that song was played. I sat down and was kinda bored when that song came on.

Other than that, it was a great show!! Nice to see Pink on Patience. It was something different. This band is tight! The energy was great! I hope when this leg ends, GNR rests up and the new music in the later half of 2018.
Jacksonsbro
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2017, 11:01:21 AM »

Section B row 21- every single seat was empty. Anyone ever seen something like that before??
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2017, 06:03:35 PM »

Section B row 21- every single seat was empty. Anyone ever seen something like that before??

Yep. It's usually a result of ticketmaster nonsense-holding back seats yo charge at sky high prices, people don't buy em so they end up going to waste.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: