Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:02:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  European tour summer 2018
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: European tour summer 2018  (Read 62795 times)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2018, 02:26:06 PM »

A little nugget from the AFD - Locked N' Loaded press release:

The band?s ongoing success of the Not In This Lifetime? worldwide tour has now snagged the fourth spot on the list of the most successful tours in music history on its first two years, with no sign of slowing down. The next leg of the highly successful and anticipated world tour continues in Europe in June and July 2018 and, from what we hear, on into the fall.

/jarmo

Looks like Dizzy will be touring with H&B from mid august, so it depends..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #201 on: May 08, 2018, 02:43:31 PM »

A little nugget from the AFD - Locked N' Loaded press release:

The band?s ongoing success of the Not In This Lifetime? worldwide tour has now snagged the fourth spot on the list of the most successful tours in music history on its first two years, with no sign of slowing down. The next leg of the highly successful and anticipated world tour continues in Europe in June and July 2018 and, from what we hear, on into the fall.

/jarmo

Looks like Dizzy will be touring with H&B from mid august, so it depends..

GNR New Date November 25

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #202 on: May 10, 2018, 03:01:53 PM »

Moscow ticket just arrived in my email box beer peace

There was a possibility to collect as well but don't really want to do that anywhere, it's not about Russia. Also, it is entirely possible that they simply give you a printout only.

It was straightforward as fuck, just some Google Translate required. Plenty of tickets left but a number sold as well so it should be great eventually. Tickets are named and the site asked to provide your real name to avoid disappointment at the gate.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 03:38:39 PM by Lord Stan » Logged
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #203 on: May 22, 2018, 06:03:20 PM »

Just been having a look at ticket sales (in a bored moment!) - I'm quite surprised how many there are left for all the shows. All the venues I looked at even still had Golden Circle standing left. Guess a lot of people have ticked the box marked 'Guns N Roses' last summer? Perhaps stadiums were a bit of a reach for another run around Europe?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #204 on: May 22, 2018, 06:38:05 PM »

Just been having a look at ticket sales (in a bored moment!) - I'm quite surprised how many there are left for all the shows. All the venues I looked at even still had Golden Circle standing left. Guess a lot of people have ticked the box marked 'Guns N Roses' last summer? Perhaps stadiums were a bit of a reach for another run around Europe?

From my experience, more tickets are often put on sale once the shows get closer. I saw the Gothenburg show had only nosebleed seats available for a long time. Then suddenly one week there were lower bowl seats available, and then those were gone....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #205 on: May 22, 2018, 06:52:19 PM »

From my experience, more tickets are often put on sale once the shows get closer. I saw the Gothenburg show had only nosebleed seats available for a long time. Then suddenly one week there were lower bowl seats available, and then those were gone....

/jarmo

I think you're probably right- and I think that probably has a lot to do with 'encouraging' people to buy tickets from certain other places......illusion of demand and all that. But that's a huge topic to get into!

Crazy to think the tour starts in two weeks time - the year since they were last in Europe has flown by!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
adydas78
Headliner

« Reply #206 on: May 27, 2018, 08:18:30 PM »

I just bought Aerosmith, Live in Donington 2014. Our band will be there in just couple of weeks. What wouldn't I give for a recording like this! Would be historic too! 

If you're into Aerosmith, get this, awesome shots, great camera work, strong production overall. I imagined the GNR boys on this setting for a moment, yeah, one can only dream!

https://www.amazon.com/Rocks-Donington-2014-Blu-ray-CD/dp/B010NUSGI4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527466443&sr=8-1&keywords=aerosmith+blu+ray

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #207 on: May 27, 2018, 10:28:16 PM »

I just bought Aerosmith, Live in Donington 2014. Our band will be there in just couple of weeks. What wouldn't I give for a recording like this! Would be historic too! 

If you're into Aerosmith, get this, awesome shots, great camera work, strong production overall. I imagined the GNR boys on this setting for a moment, yeah, one can only dream!

https://www.amazon.com/Rocks-Donington-2014-Blu-ray-CD/dp/B010NUSGI4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527466443&sr=8-1&keywords=aerosmith+blu+ray

Imagine GNR RAR 2006 In BluRay

drool

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
cineater
Legend

« Reply #208 on: May 29, 2018, 01:11:25 AM »

Stage going up.  Gypsy, you going to be able to cover these?  Don't leave me alone here.  nervous

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #209 on: May 29, 2018, 04:42:36 AM »

Stage going up.  Gypsy, you going to be able to cover these?  Don't leave me alone here.  nervous

Cool but why so early. It's a long week before the gig peace
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #210 on: May 29, 2018, 06:47:47 AM »

Looks like I won't be able to attend the July 1st show in Barcelona after all...

I won't be attending that one but it will be easy to sell on the Facebook page of the show.
johnreed3344
Rocker

« Reply #211 on: May 29, 2018, 01:18:03 PM »

Looks like I won't be able to attend the July 1st show in Barcelona after all...

I won't be attending that one but it will be easy to sell on the Facebook page of the show.

Yeah, have posted it there... hopefully someone notices it. Bummed that I cannot go, was really looking forward to exploring Barcelona a bit...

Cheers for the advice. Smiley

amped for that Barcelona show.....first time going there! And this Euro Leg snuck up quick huh? This sunday already  peace

12/5/02
5/17/06
11/5/06
11/17/11
11/26/11
2/10/12
2/24/12
6/8/13
4/8/16
4/16/16
7/14/16
7/23/16
10/11/17
10/12/17
10/15/17
10/16/17
7/1/18
10/1/19
8/5/21
8/11/23
8/15/23 NE
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #212 on: May 31, 2018, 09:01:42 AM »

"Dear Guns N'Roses fan,

you can claim your will call tickets for the Guns N'Roses show on June 3rd, 2018 in Berlin at the box office (marked as "Ticketmaster Will Call" on the venue map) of the Olympiastadion from 2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.

Tickets will be handed out at five counters. The counters are arranged by customer surname."

Just received an email. I think is happening Cheesy
superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #213 on: May 31, 2018, 01:52:12 PM »

Any pics?
cineater
Legend

« Reply #214 on: May 31, 2018, 02:33:38 PM »

Any pics?

Yeah, all over the boards.  Just your standard stage stuff.  GNR Bar probably has something on Facebook.  Apparently there is a sad picture of Blue watching Beta leave.  Haven't seen it but I don't want to wish they'd stay home, poor puppy.  Many who make sacrifices so we can see the band.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: