Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:13:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227806 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  European tour summer 2018
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: European tour summer 2018  (Read 62773 times)
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2017, 12:00:34 PM »

This time i gave up Florence... Tickets for pit run out fast because of fuckin scalpers so they can fuck off... beer beer..
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2017, 04:26:09 AM »

It is a long wait but things are already happening. Got a nice group of fuckers willing to travel to foreign lands for a gig. I didn't even check yet but it just might be that none of them has seen this rock band before.

We go to Leipzig beer
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2017, 05:05:04 PM »

Can anyone help. Trying to buy a golden circle early entry ticket to Oslo.

Are they sold out?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2017, 05:59:26 AM »

Can anyone help. Trying to buy a golden circle early entry ticket to Oslo.

Are they sold out?

Don't see any available on Ticketmaster.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2017, 04:53:42 PM »

Frankly, I think they're nuts to keep touring through 2018. Axl's voice has been cracking/splitting on the high notes lately and I'd hate to see him do real damage. If he ruins his voice for any possible future album, would an extra leg of touring have been worth it?

Ruin his voice ?  This is a joke right ?

Yes, ruin his voice. No, is that a joke? The vocal chords wear out with excessive use and abuse. They do not imply get stronger like a muscle, as some apparently seem to think...

There's a six month break between the last show in 2017 and the first in 2018. That's plenty of time to recuperate.

That is, assuming they don't add more dates.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2017, 07:19:17 PM »

Frankly, I think they're nuts to keep touring through 2018. Axl's voice has been cracking/splitting on the high notes lately and I'd hate to see him do real damage. If he ruins his voice for any possible future album, would an extra leg of touring have been worth it?

Ruin his voice ?  This is a joke right ?

Yes, ruin his voice. No, is that a joke? The vocal chords wear out with excessive use and abuse. They do not imply get stronger like a muscle, as some apparently seem to think...

There's a six month break between the last show in 2017 and the first in 2018. That's plenty of time to recuperate.

That is, assuming they don't add more dates.
I'm sure you know better how he should take care of his voice. He's only been singing professionally for 30 years and worked with accomplished vocal coaches like Ron Anderson.

Ali
russkwtx
VIP

Muchas fucking gracias.

« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2017, 10:04:55 PM »

Frankly, I am amazed he was able to do 80+ shows of 3-3.5 hours each every other day or so. It's just incredible. I go to one concert (GNR) and scream my head off and my throat is sore for 2 days. I don't know how he does it.

12.9.02 (canceled); 11.5.11; 11.9.11; 12.31.11; 11.21.12; 11.23.12; 6.6.14; 6.7.14; 8.3.16; 8.2.17
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2017, 03:57:01 AM »

I was in another business yesterday in southern Poland and decided to make a little detour to check the venue in Chorz?w.

Oh boy and what did I witness. A park is only a park but when it is a very very big park and when it is a well-kept park. And then they have a modern stadium there bang just in there. It will just be so full of rockers hours before the guns go off.

The logistics might be a problem but surely they must have a plan for that. The train station is some mile away and it is only a little village one. Not much help from there. There are also not many pubs around.

And then the other problem. Public drinking is very illegal and fiercely enforced everywhere in Poland. Maybe they make an exception to that, I have no idea.

Some might say can't you be sober for a few hours. Well, the songs were written when in drugs and drunk so I just want to listen to them when drunk beer

In any case, be there on July 09, I know I will peace
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2018, 05:47:13 PM »

I'm in Poland watching Polsat News, just their main news channel. I speak the language a little but not much, just trying to listen and understand.

Today was a big nationwide charity day for poor children and Guns N' Roses was mentioned. No, not possible to mishear that.

What on earth might be happening. They were showing some general pictures so it could be just that by the way this rock n' roll band will be performing here in July.

But I don't see the connection in any case. Surely there is a date 9th of July.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2018, 05:51:55 PM »

I'm in Poland watching Polsat News, just their main news channel. I speak the language a little but not much, just trying to listen and understand.

Today was a big nationwide charity day for poor children and Guns N' Roses was mentioned. No, not possible to mishear that.

What on earth might be happening. They were showing some general pictures so it could be just that by the way this rock n' roll band will be performing here in July.

Some people in poland contacted slash and asked him to be involved in designing a custom guitar. They then had this guitar made and signed by him. This was auctioned off in support of the national charity day.Rhe guitar is yellow and features a sort of 3d spongebob.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2018, 10:20:40 AM »

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

Some info on the other acts at the festivals on the day GN'R plays:

June 15th, 2018: Firenze, Italy @ Visarno Hippodrome (Firenze Rocks)
Guns N' Roses
Volbeat
Baroness
The Pink Slips

June 18th, 2018: Paris, France @ Br?tigny-sur-Orge (Download Festival)
Guns N' Roses
Volbeat
Seether
The Pink Slips
Greta Van Fleet
The G

June 21st, 2018: Dessel, Belgium (Graspop Metal Meeting)
Guns N' Roses
Black Stone Cherry
Iced Earth
Doro Pesch
Bury Tomorrow
Madball
The Pink Slips
Follow The Cipher

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2018, 11:54:25 AM »

Guns N' Roses
Volbeat
Baroness
The Pink Slips

Guns N' Roses
Volbeat
Seether
The Pink Slips
Greta Van Fleet
The G

Guns N' Roses
Black Stone Cherry
Iced Earth
Doro Pesch
Bury Tomorrow
Madball
The Pink Slips
Follow The Cipher

/jarmo

I've heard of very few of those names. I must be out of touch, unless they're not that popular!

No word on tour support yet I presume?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2018, 01:31:13 PM »

No.

But as you might have noticed the Pink Slips will be appearing at several festivals with GN'R. So I'm guessing that they might appear at more shows. They already opened shows for GN'R in North America.

/jarmo

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2018, 03:05:34 PM »

No.

But as you might have noticed the Pink Slips will be appearing at several festivals with GN'R. So I'm guessing that they might appear at more shows. They already opened shows for GN'R in North America.

/jarmo

Good spot! Seems quite likely, I agree.

GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2018, 04:11:45 PM »

Guns N Roses & Volbeat is an awesome combination would love to see them together in the States one day. For anyone who doesn't know volbeat check them out its metallica meets johnny cash really good stuff.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 04:13:44 PM by GNR4LIFEJD » Logged
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2018, 04:28:20 PM »

Guns N Roses & Volbeat is an awesome combination would love to see them together in the States one day. For anyone who doesn't know volbeat check them out its metallica meets johnny cash really good stuff.

Just had a listen- definitely not for me! Sounds like Offspring-lite.

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2018, 12:39:46 AM »

Guns N' Roses
Volbeat
Baroness
The Pink Slips

Guns N' Roses
Volbeat
Seether
The Pink Slips
Greta Van Fleet
The G

Guns N' Roses
Black Stone Cherry
Iced Earth
Doro Pesch
Bury Tomorrow
Madball
The Pink Slips
Follow The Cipher

/jarmo

Thank You

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2018, 04:51:50 AM »

Some people in poland contacted slash and asked him to be involved in designing a custom guitar. They then had this guitar made and signed by him. This was auctioned off in support of the national charity day.Rhe guitar is yellow and features a sort of 3d spongebob.

How cool is this beer

Any word of how much the guitar went for then?
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2018, 05:30:57 AM »

Anyone think a UK arena tour might come at the end of this tour? They did that when they played Download in 2006.
The fact Download hasn?t announced them as an ?exclusive? makes me wonder. Also it would sell amazingly.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2018, 11:40:23 AM »

How cool is this beer

Any word of how much the guitar went for then?

Auction is still going on - another 9 days left.

http://aukcje.wosp.org.pl/en/gitara-slasha-z-guns-n-roses-od-szymona-chwalisza-i5608987

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: