Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:30:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227782 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses' Dave Grohl Duet Leads Top Facebook Live Videos Chart
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses' Dave Grohl Duet Leads Top Facebook Live Videos Chart  (Read 2179 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: December 20, 2017, 02:57:58 AM »

12/19/2017 by Kevin Rutherford

The rockers come in at No. 1 with a stream of its Nov. 15 rendition of ?Paradise City? with the Foo Fighters frontman.

Guns N? Roses tops Billboard?s Top Facebook Live Videos chart for November 2017, charting three videos in all on the latest ranking as the band continues its world tour.

The chart, whose latest edition recaps November activity, is a monthly look at the widest-reaching and most-reacted-to videos posted by musicians on Facebook Live, as tracked by media analytics company Shareablee. Rankings are determined by a formula that blends reactions, comments, shares and first-seven-days views.

As with many of Guns N? Roses? top-performing videos on the chart, the band?s No. 1 for November captures its Tulsa, Okla., performance of ?Paradise City? with Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters. The clip, uploaded Nov. 15, was the most-reacted-to, most-shared and most-viewed video by a musical act in November, earning 100,000 reactions, 25,000 shares and 2.1 million views, according to Shareablee.

The band also ranks at Nos. 8 and 9 on the November ranking, the former a performance of ?Patience? with Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top in Houston, Texas, and the latter a tour leg-closing rendition of ?Paradise City? in Los Angeles on Nov. 30.

Rock bands occupy the top three spots of the chart, with Muse and Bon Jovi coming in at Nos. 2 and 3, respectively. Muse?s video, uploaded Nov. 14, was a nearly two-hour livestream of its concert in Yokohama, Japan, scoring 1 million views in its first seven days and 65,000 reactions. Meanwhile, Bon Jovi?s, which was posted Nov. 30 and also earned 1 million views along with 56,000 reactions, was a question-and-answer session with the band.

Though Guns N? Roses? Grohl duet was the top video of the month in three out of the four chart metrics, it wasn?t the most-commented-on clip. That distinction goes to Avril Lavigne, whose clip (No. 6) was also a question-and-answer session, earning 33,000 comments on its Nov. 2 posting.

See the full top 10, which also includes videos from John Legend, Coldplay and more, below.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8071143/guns-n-roses-dave-grohl-duet-leads-top-facebook-live-videos

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 02:07:17 AM »

Great, Kurt Happy In The Heaven

peace

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: