Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:48:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227788 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  UYI Liner Notes
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UYI Liner Notes  (Read 2687 times)
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« on: February 12, 2018, 12:25:23 PM »

Hey everyone,

Been a while since I've been here. Was wondering if the liner notes for UYI I and/or II are available as a PDF anywhere.

My CD cases and liner notes are all in Ohio, stored at my dad's, while I'm in Texas.  My band here is getting ready to hopefully self-release an album soon and I'm going to put together digital liner notes (the company doing our CD pressing will print a two-panel cover, so I figure having more full notes in a PDF for those who want to see them is a prudent way to go), and want something to go off as a template. Not sure why I'm thinking of UYI over anything else, just happened to be the first on my mind for some reason.

So is there anywhere I could find it to use as a reference without having to either have him mail it down or buy an entirely new copy?

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 05:58:07 PM »

I've seen scans on Google. Just google it. Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 02:08:05 PM »

Yeah, I may just have to dig through and just seek it out that way. I was hoping there might be a full PDF somewhere. My searches mostly just find the front or back cover, nothing in the middle.

Meh, I'll pull it up somehow even if it takes some digging.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 04:07:06 PM »

Yeah, I may just have to dig through and just seek it out that way. I was hoping there might be a full PDF somewhere. My searches mostly just find the front or back cover, nothing in the middle.

If you're just looking for something random to use as a template why not use something else?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 04:25:48 AM »

If you're just looking for something random to use as a template why not use something else?

Or just google something like 'CD booklet template'.

But I see the reason, it'd simply be way cooler if the actual template used was UYI peace
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: