Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:50:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227787 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [Updates] June 18th, 2018 Paris, France
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Updates] June 18th, 2018 Paris, France  (Read 7519 times)
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2018, 01:09:33 AM »

Even Velvet Revolver's "Slither" which I guess he plays as a quid-pro-quo for making Slash play "Sorry" and its venomous lyrics obviously geared towards him...

Actually, Sorry is a very generalized song, as Axl said "For me, it’s for anyone talking nonsense at mine and the public’s expense, and that many of those as well as the public don’t know who to believe."

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
I_Am_Goonce
Opening Act

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2018, 01:13:58 PM »

Even Velvet Revolver's "Slither" which I guess he plays as a quid-pro-quo for making Slash play "Sorry" and its venomous lyrics obviously geared towards him...

Actually, Sorry is a very generalized song, as Axl said "For me, it’s for anyone talking nonsense at mine and the public’s expense, and that many of those as well as the public don’t know who to believe."

Axl is a contrarian, and when an interviewer says he knows Sorry is about his ex-bandmates then Axl is going to say, actually, no, it isn't. He does this for everything, it's a technique politicians use all the time. Jagger does it too. Either that or they pretend not to know or care what the interviewer is talking about. But the line "You know what to do with your "just shut up and siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiing" is obviously about one person and one incident in particular...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: