Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:21:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  November 3rd, 2018 - Monterrey, Mexico
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 3rd, 2018 - Monterrey, Mexico  (Read 14693 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2018, 12:01:39 AM »

Note to Slash:  Forget the handstands.....  DUCKWALK!!!  ok

hihi  I vote for that! 

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2018, 11:16:47 AM »

Could be lack of cardio? I know he seemed like he was in better shape at the start of the NITL tour which would def make his vocals stronger.

Naa...he clearly has vocal chords issues. He can't sustain his head/clean voice and when he tries to add some rasp he loses control and u can hear cracks everywhere.  Even those few ghosts tracks he uses couldn't help him at all. Worst concert since Rio but overall it's in the same league of those 2018 shows: more miss than hit. I think this last leg of the tour will be a nightmare, we've been there already  nervous 2016 was very good (fantastic thinking about ac dc), 2017 still decent, 2018 really bad and it can only get worse at this point.

Ghost tracks???

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2018, 12:09:04 AM »

I was in Wrehter 2017 and Downloads Madrid 2018. I was with the same 4 people in both concerts and all of them were saying that Axl was actually better in Madrid than in Brussels. How about that? Cheesy
That will be ignored, unfortunately, by some because those of us who disagree with their point are being "willfully ignorant".

Ali

Ignored? Let's dive straight into it. Brussels 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHf8aLDT7VE

Madrid 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9FO0jr5Tw4

Yeah, "willfully ignorant" pretty much describes it.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2018, 02:15:30 AM »

I was in Wrehter 2017 and Downloads Madrid 2018. I was with the same 4 people in both concerts and all of them were saying that Axl was actually better in Madrid than in Brussels. How about that? Cheesy
That will be ignored, unfortunately, by some because those of us who disagree with their point are being "willfully ignorant".

Ali

Huh... no response. And it's us who are ignoring evidence?

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2018, 03:49:09 AM »

Ali

Firstly, I don't live in the forum to begin with. I saw your replies now. Secondly, have you been at the shows or it's just keyboard typing on youtube videos? From what I can see the quality of your videos are very different not to say that the Madrid one sucks. Thirdly, I am quoting you what my friends told me and these people have been on both venues including myself. And finally, I really enjoyed both of the shows and cannot tell which once I would prefer and in which one Axl's voice was better. No hard feelings, if you think Axl was better 2017 compared to 2018 let it be so. Smiley

"...It don't really matter..."
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2018, 10:54:01 AM »

Ali

Firstly, I don't live in the forum to begin with. I saw your replies now. Secondly, have you been at the shows or it's just keyboard typing on youtube videos? From what I can see the quality of your videos are very different not to say that the Madrid one sucks. Thirdly, I am quoting you what my friends told me and these people have been on both venues including myself. And finally, I really enjoyed both of the shows and cannot tell which once I would prefer and in which one Axl's voice was better. No hard feelings, if you think Axl was better 2017 compared to 2018 let it be so. Smiley
Yes. The quality of recording is different. IMO, the vocals are more clearly audible in the 2017 video. Also, IMO, there are subtle tonal and phrasing differences, but not this dramatic difference. Third, Six Strings is talking about his and his friends opinions on the whole shows.

Ali
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: