Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:41:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [Updates] July 16th, 2018 Tallinn, Estonia
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Updates] July 16th, 2018 Tallinn, Estonia  (Read 8073 times)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2018, 02:07:58 AM »

📽️ Complete Show ⬇️

https://youtu.be/kDc0HmbhpBY

✌️

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Koskenkorvasieni
Rocker

Guns N' Finland

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2018, 02:56:52 AM »

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that after all these years I FINALLY got to see one of my all time favourite bands live with three out of five members of the classic lineup on stage. I was in Hartwall Areena, Helsinki 2006 and at Helsinki Live festival 2010, but missed Hämeenlinna last year, because it was at the same time as Tuska Open Air Metal Festival, which has been kind of an annual tradition for me since 2000.

The Tallinn concert absolutely blew away any of my previous GNR live experiences. Three hour setlist of absolute perfection, every song that I had dreamed of hearing them play, was played. I was so moved by seeing Slash, Duff and Axl on the same stage for the first time ever in my 40 years of existing on this earth, that I actually cried at least a couple of times. I don't even care that the first five songs I had to watch from the beer queue on the right side of the stage, you could still see and hear perfectly from there. Pro tip though: Sell beer in 0,5l cans instead of tap beer in plastic mugs, maybe the lines wouldn't move so slowly. Cheesy Finally, by the middle of Better I was back from the beer queue with a four beer holder in each hand and the rest of the show went fine with those. Cheesy Mostly I was just in awe of Slash's eargasmic playing and the overall tightness of the band. Axl's voice held up very well for the duration of the show, sure he's saving the rasp for specific parts of the show, but that's inevitable in order not to have to cancel shows because of throat issues. One definite highlight was Rocket Queen with the extended soloing parts.

As a venue, this was my first time seeing a rock concert at the Tallinn song stage (first time ever going abroad for a concert, in fact) and the venue was pretty awesome, large out door amphitheater, park-like setting, kind of a picnic with 70 000 GNR fans. I'll have to go there again, if some good act plays there.

Got back to Finland from Tallinn yesterday, my legs are still sore from the 4km zombie walk back to the hotel (the band's motorcade passed us by on the Narva highway Cheesy ), voice is still gone but dammit it was worth it! One more thing to cross over from my bucket list, I've finally seen Axl, Slash and Duff on the same stage and Slash and Duff live for the first time ever. Goes directly to my top five concerts.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 03:45:08 AM by Koskenkorvasieni » Logged

So Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always thriumph, because good is dumb.
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2018, 08:42:24 AM »

Great show! Awsome in fact! Axl was singing really amazing! Had to hear not see, the five entire first songs from the extremley slow beer line. No food, or water was on sale where I was at. And that really affects the whole experience for me. Managed to buy the Tallin litograph (t-shirt), some small consolation for being fucket out of the first songs by the poor local arrangements.

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2018, 11:33:53 AM »

📽️ Complete Show ⬇️

https://youtu.be/kDc0HmbhpBY

✌️

BLEH  Angry

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
(t)
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2018, 07:33:54 PM »

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by International Federation of the Phonographic Industry.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2018, 05:53:49 AM »

duff_2_tallinn180716 by gnrtour, on Flickr

slash_2_tallinn180716 by gnrtour, on Flickr

frank_tallinn180716 by gnrtour, on Flickr

richard_tallinn180716 by gnrtour, on Flickr

dizzy_tallinn180716 by gnrtour, on Flickr

slash_tallinn180716 by gnrtour, on Flickr

duff_tallinn180716 by gnrtour, on Flickr

dizzy_richard_tallinn180716 by gnrtour, on Flickr

richard_2_tallinn180716 by gnrtour, on Flickr

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Chandler
Headliner

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2018, 08:31:15 AM »

Awesome pics. Thanks Jarmo!

It don't really matter...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: