Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:19:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GNN - GN'R News Network
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses' 'Sweet Child O' Mine' Honolulu Performance Rules December 2018 To
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses' 'Sweet Child O' Mine' Honolulu Performance Rules December 2018 To  (Read 3463 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: January 17, 2019, 04:50:11 AM »

Guns N' Roses' 'Sweet Child O' Mine' Honolulu Performance Rules December 2018 Top Facebook Live Videos Chart

1/16/2019 by Kevin Rutherford

The GN'R clip leads a video of Jennifer Lopez making a surprise appearance at a screening for her new film “Second Act.”

Guns N’ Roses return to No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Facebook Live Videos chart, ruling the December 2018 tally with a live clip of “Sweet Child O’ Mine.”

The chart, the latest of which recaps December 2018 activity, is a monthly look at the widest-reaching and most-reacted-to videos posted by musicians on Facebook Live, as tracked by media analytics company Shareablee. Rankings are determined by a formula that blends reactions, comments, shares and first-seven-days views.

Guns N’ Roses’ video, uploaded Dec. 9, showed the band performing its classic song at a concert in Honolulu. The five-minute clip was the biggest Facebook Live video by a musical act in two of the four chart metrics, including reactions (26,000) and views in its first seven days (447,000).

Jennifer Lopez rolls in at No. 2, thanks to a Dec. 11 video showing the singer and actress making a surprise appearance at a screening of her new film, Second Act, which was released in U.S. theaters on Dec. 21. The brief video racked up 12,000 reactions and was watched 408,000 times in its first seven days.

See the full top 10 below, which also features videos from Ted Nugent, Ana Barbara, Lila Downs and more.

10. Banda Los Recodo
9. Conjunto Primavera
8. Los Inquietos del Norte
7. Joey+Rory
6. Lila Downs
5. Lila Downs
4. Ana Barbara
3. Ted Nugent
2. Jennifer Lopez
1. Guns N' Roses

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8493827/guns-n-roses-sweet-child-o-mine-honolulu-performance-facebook-live-video-chart

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: