Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:13:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227756 Posts in 43244 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Tourin with a new album
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tourin with a new album  (Read 4278 times)
axlvai
Rocker

« on: February 15, 2019, 11:06:05 AM »

I was thinkin about this a little... you know... when UYIs come out and gnr was goin on tour, the setlist got bigger!!!. When we had the endless chinese democracy tour.... some UYI or Afd song were "deleted" for the setlist.

So... we cant get a 4 hours shows obviosly. What songs we gonna miss the next "2000 intensions" tour?.

axlvai
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 11:22:03 AM »

I was thinkin about this a little... you know... when UYIs come out and gnr was goin on tour, the setlist got bigger!!!. When we had the endless chinese democracy tour.... some UYI or Afd song were "deleted" for the setlist.

So... we cant get a 4 hours shows obviosly. What songs we gonna miss the next "2000 intensions" tour?.

Huh? The NITL tour saw some of the longest sets the band have ever played. Not sure what you mean?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
cineater
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 03:34:04 PM »

Huh? The NITL tour saw some of the longest sets the band have ever played. Not sure what you mean?

Which songs that were on the NILT tour and get kicked off for songs from the new music, are you going to miss is what they are asking.

What I'm going to miss is the facebook live map!  I got use to watching all the shows.  Not I'm not sure how we are going to find them.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 03:52:27 PM »

So we're going to speculate about setlists when they tour behind the album that they haven't started recording yet, and won't until at least later this year?  I know it's slow right now but........

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
axlvai
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 01:22:39 AM »

Just tryin to figure out or imagine what songs will disapear in the next tour with new album out.

axlvai
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 11:37:21 PM »

Just tryin to figure out or imagine what songs will disapear in the next tour with new album out.

I would imagine the obvious; covers will be replaced by new material. That and maybe a few of the alternating songs like Used to Love Her.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 08:38:59 AM »

Ok! Probably a bit too far along the lines of speculation for me, but any new material would presumably replace civers and album tracks in the set.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
axlvai
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2019, 08:49:03 PM »

What kind of cover do u mean?... kohd?? Wichita? lald?

axlvai
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2019, 02:46:40 AM »

Wichita, Slither, Black Hole Sun, Seeker. They may replace (as much as I love it) Coma for a couple of new songs, switch Used To Love Her. Plenty of options. Let's get some new music first then worry about the setlist. Smiley

"...It don't really matter..."
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2019, 09:45:12 PM »

Coma is one of the best additions, Id be crushed if they dropped it. But yeah, lets not put the cart before the horse, you'd think we'd all know better by now.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
axlvai
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2019, 12:08:18 AM »

Really hope -the new tour with album out- will be with renewed stage format (videos, lights, etc) and very want to heard more UYI songs like ones played in the UYI tour like So Fine, Pretty tied up, and you know the ones that we want and miss.

Maybe this future tour can start with random new songs.

And a Scarface intro with video would be so much...  Grin

axlvai
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2019, 02:52:32 AM »

I had too much time on my hands so I watched Tokyo 1992 and Tallinn 2018. What else do we need. We need a new album and a new tour beer

I will never get bored watching those NITL gigs, that tour, I was there so many times all around Europe and in Moscow.

All we need is just a little patience but something needs to happen. No hurry but you know something like something like in this lifetime.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: