Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:20:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses Fall 2019 tour - Not In This Lifetime
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses Fall 2019 tour - Not In This Lifetime  (Read 29541 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: June 17, 2019, 08:07:41 AM »

Wednesday, September 25: Charlotte, US @ Spectrum Center NIGHTRAIN PRESALE STARTS JUNE 18 @ 10AM VIP PACKAGES ON SALE June 18 @ 10AM PUBLIC ON-SALE STARTS JUNE 21 @ 10AM

Saturday, September 28: Louisville, US @ Louder Than Life Festival

Tuesday, October 1: Jacksonville, US @ VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena NIGHTRAIN PRESALE STARTS JUNE 18 @ 10AM VIP PACKAGES ON SALE June 18 @ 10AM PUBLIC ON-SALE STARTS JUNE 21 @ 10AM

Friday, October 4: Austin, US @ Austin City Limits Music Festival WEEKEND #1

Monday, October 7: Wichita, US @ Intrust Bank Arena NIGHTRAIN PRESALE STARTS JUNE 18 @ 10AM VIP PACKAGES ON SALE June 18 @ 10AM PUBLIC ON-SALE STARTS JUNE 21 @ 10AM

Friday, October 11: Austin, US @ Austin City Limits Music Festival WEEKEND #2

Sunday, October 13: Manchester, US @ Exit 111 Festival

Tuesday, October 15: Lincoln, US @ Pinnacle Bank Arena NIGHTRAIN PRESALE STARTS JUNE 18 @ 10AM VIP PACKAGES ON SALE June 18 @ 10AM PUBLIC ON-SALE STARTS JUNE 21 @ 10AM

Friday, October 18: Guadalajara, MX @ Estadio Jalisco

Sunday, October 20: Tijuana, MX @ Estadio Caliente

Wednesday, October 23: Oklahoma City, US @ Chesapeake Energy Arena NIGHTRAIN PRESALE STARTS JUNE 18 @ 10AM VIP PACKAGES ON SALE June 18 @ 10AM PUBLIC ON-SALE STARTS JUNE 21 @ 10AM

Friday, October 25: New Orleans, US @ Voodoo Music Festival

Tuesday, October 29: Salt Lake City, US @ Vivint Smart Home Arena NIGHTRAIN PRESALE STARTS JUNE 18 @ 10AM VIP PACKAGES ON SALE June 18 @ 10AM PUBLIC ON-SALE STARTS JUNE 21 @ 10AM

Friday, November 1: Las Vegas, US @ Colosseum at Caesars Palace NIGHTRAIN PRESALE STARTS JUNE 18 @ 10AM VIP PACKAGES ON SALE June 18 @ 10AM PUBLIC ON-SALE STARTS JUNE 21 @ 10AM

Saturday, November 2: Las Vegas, US @ Colosseum at Caesars Palace NIGHTRAIN PRESALE STARTS JUNE 18 @ 10AM VIP PACKAGES ON SALE June 18 @ 10AM PUBLIC ON-SALE STARTS JUNE 21 @ 10AM

https://www.gunsnroses.com/tour

/jarmo
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 09:20:14 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 08:11:32 AM »

Guns N' Roses @gunsnroses
Big. Fn. News: We’re bringing the Not In This Lifetime Tour back to the US this fall - eight new dates announced today. https://gunsnroses.com

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Natalie
Headliner

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 10:32:33 AM »

Oh, so they are actually coming to NE! I don' t need to travel very long to see them for the first time ever :beer
 Does anyone remember what the price range was in their last US arena tour?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 10:48:16 AM by Natalie » Logged

Athens 10/7/06 
Prague 4/7/17
Madrid 29/6/18 
Barcelona 1/7/18
Lincoln 15/10/19
Dallas 1/9/2021
Atlantic city  11&12/9/21
Madrid 9/6/23
Boston 21/8/23
Chicago 24/8/23
Seattle 14/10/23
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 12:27:31 PM »

Oh, so they are actually coming to NE! I don' t need to travel very long to see them for the first time ever :beer

Not cheap.  Pretty sure I paid $300 for a first level seat.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
axlvai
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 01:37:24 PM »

Well... tour dates is always good news. Now, pls... new songs and randomize the setlist a little bit.

axlvai
Natalie
Headliner

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 03:45:41 PM »

So if you want to be front of stage ( standing) it 's more than 300$ ? In Europe you can get VIPs for 300+ . I ve never been to a concert in the US before, I just moved here.

Athens 10/7/06 
Prague 4/7/17
Madrid 29/6/18 
Barcelona 1/7/18
Lincoln 15/10/19
Dallas 1/9/2021
Madrid 9/6/23
Boston 21/8/23
Chicago 24/8/23
Seattle 14/10/23
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 03:58:44 PM »

So if you want to be front of stage ( standing) it 's more than 300$ ? In Europe you can get VIPs for 300+ . I ve never been to a concert in the US before, I just moved here.

Last time most of it was seating, with just a very small pit on either side of the stage for a few standing. I think they were very expensive, but not sure exactly how much. Most of the tickets for those places got sold at inflated prices, so seemed a bit difficult to work out face value (or if anyone actually paid that).

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2019, 04:36:03 PM »

Guns N' Roses to conquer 2019 with more shows on their unstoppable Not In This Lifetime tour

Shows Join Previously Announced Run of Festivals and Mexico Stadium Dates

–Tickets For New Dates On Sale Starting June 21st at LiveNation.com –

Guns N’ Roses is bringing their outrageously successful Not In This Lifetime Tour back to the U.S this fall – and for the first time in 2019. With fans hungry for more GNR, today the band revealed eight new dates across the United States, kicking off September 25th in Charlotte, NC. The shows include two back-to-back nights on Friday, November 1st and Saturday, November 2nd in Las Vegas at the legendary Colosseum at Caesars Palace, their most intimate venue since the 2017 performance at The Apollo Theater. Tickets go on sale for the newly announced dates to the general public starting Friday, June 21 at 10:00am local time at LiveNation.com.

These eight shows join a previously revealed run of major festivals that will bring the band to cities across the United States, along with two colossal stadium dates in Mexico. The wide range of festivals GNR will hit include Louder Than Life Festival, Austin City Limits, Exit 111 Festival, and Voodoo Festival.

Guns N’ Roses fans rejoiced when Axl, Slash, and Duff reunited for the Not In This Lifetime Tour back in 2016. Since their unbelievable return, the rock icons have performed 150+ shows for over 5 million fans in stadiums, arenas, and as part of festivals worldwide.  Last year the band made history by performing in Hawaii for the first time ever at Honolulu’s Aloha Stadium. They have dominated 14 stadiums and held five summer festival headlining slots around the world as part of the monumental run. The European dates in 2018 alone brought the mind-blowing stage show to over 750,000 fans. Produced and promoted by Live Nation, the tour has become one of the highest grossing and most successful outings of all time.

NOT IN THIS LIFETIME TOUR DATES:

Newly Announced Dates Bolded
DATE    CITY    VENUE
Wednesday, September 25, 2019    Charlotte, NC    Spectrum Center
September 28, 2019    Louisville, KY    Louder Than Life Festival
Tuesday, October 1, 2019    Jacksonville, FL    VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena
October 4, 2019    Austin, TX    Austin City Limits
Monday, October 7, 2019    Wichita, KS    INTRUST Bank Arena
October 11, 2019    Austin, TX    Austin City Limits
Tuesday, October 15, 2019    Lincoln, NE    Pinnacle Bank Arena
October 13, 2019    Manchester, TN    Exit 111 Festival
October 18, 2019    Guadalajara, MX    Estadio Jalisco
October 20, 2019    Tijuana, MX    Estadio Caliente
Wednesday, October 23, 2019    Oklahoma City, OK    Chesapeake Energy Arena
October 25, 2019    New Orleans, LA    Voodoo Festival
Tuesday, October 29, 2019    Salt Lake City, UT    Vivint Smart Home Arena
Friday, November 1, 2019    Las Vegas, NV    The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
Saturday, November 2, 2019    Las Vegas, NV    The Colosseum at Caesars Palace

# # #

www.gunsnroses.com

#GnFnR

About Guns N’ Roses

Following the group’s 1985 formation, Guns N’ Roses injected unbridled, unrivalled, and unstoppable attitude into the burgeoning Los Angeles rock scene. The spirit went on to captivate the entire world with the release of their 1987 debut Appetite for Destruction –the best-selling U.S. debut ever, moving 30 million copies globally.  In 1991, the seven-time platinum Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II occupied the top two spots of the Billboard Top 200 upon release. Over the course of the past decade, Guns N’ Roses have performed sold out shows and headlined festivals worldwide following the critically acclaimed release of 2008’s RIAA platinum-certified Chinese Democracy. Six studio albums later, Guns N’ Roses are one of the most important and influential acts in music history and continue to set the benchmark for live performances connecting with millions of fans across the globe. Guns N’ Roses’ are Axl Rose (vocals, piano), Duff McKagan (bass), Slash (lead guitar), Dizzy Reed (keyboard), Richard Fortus (rhythm guitar), Frank Ferrer (drums), and Melissa Reese (keyboard). 

About Live Nation Entertainment

Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Sponsorship. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Natalie
Headliner

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2019, 05:06:22 PM »

Last time most of it was seating, with just a very small pit on either side of the stage for a few standing. I think they were very expensive, but not sure exactly how much. Most of the tickets for those places got sold at inflated prices, so seemed a bit difficult to work out face value (or if anyone actually paid that).
I see, so  they basically " make you" buy the vip to be in the front, which will be 500+  Undecided

Athens 10/7/06 
Prague 4/7/17
Madrid 29/6/18 
Barcelona 1/7/18
Lincoln 15/10/19
Dallas 1/9/2021
Madrid 9/6/23
Boston 21/8/23
Chicago 24/8/23
Seattle 14/10/23
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2019, 05:10:31 PM »

I see, so  they basically " make you" buy the vip to be in the front, which will be 500+  Undecided

Sadly, I think it does look that way.....

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
MHC
Headliner

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2019, 06:19:58 PM »

I paid $400 through Stubhub for a GA pit ticket in San Francisco. I can't remember why I didn't buy directly from Ticketmaster. There's a chance that it sold out before I could grab one and had to go through Stubhub. Anyway, in my opinion, it was worth it to do it once. Fernando brought Duff's daughters down to watch the show about 5 people down from me. It's hard to beat this view of Slash: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tI_oJ8h-jo
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2019, 09:43:35 PM »

I caught four shows with three in pit. I bought all my tickets the second they were released publicly and as I recall the pit tickets were like $295 before all the BS fees, etc. I doubt that will change as it appears to be the norm for some of the bigger acts. Paul McCartney - if you could get them within seconds - also were $300 as was Ozzy before he postponed his North American tour.

I guess what I’m saying is that is that it’s $300 for awesome “seats” until they hit second hand market. I know the price isn’t for everyone but it is what it is.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2019, 12:31:56 PM »

WIN Tickets to GNR!

Guns N' Roses is back in Las Vegas at the Colosseum inside Caesars Palace November 1st and 2nd! Listen to LARRY MARTINO all this week at 3:40pm for "Martino's Mystery Melody" for your chance to WIN ticket before you can even buy 'em! Tickets for GNR go on sale Friday, June 21st, but you have a chance to WIN a pair on 96.3 KKLZ!

https://963kklz.com/2019/06/17/win-tickets-to-gnr/

/jarmo

axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2019, 01:29:54 PM »

Got two tickets to Vegas.  Should be awesome.  Smaller venue.
Natalie
Headliner

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2019, 02:31:19 PM »

I scored one pit ticket- face value for the Lincoln show through the Nightrain presale. Not cheap but I know it's gonna worth every penny peace

Athens 10/7/06 
Prague 4/7/17
Madrid 29/6/18 
Barcelona 1/7/18
Lincoln 15/10/19
Dallas 1/9/2021
Madrid 9/6/23
Boston 21/8/23
Chicago 24/8/23
Seattle 14/10/23
Civil Attitude
Headliner

"And i think you knooooow the words"

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2019, 03:33:12 PM »

I’m debating on buying tickets to the final Vegas show.  That’s where the wife and I got married before a GNR show 7 years ago lol... I have a friend that’s debating on coming so I was gonna buy 4 tickets. That price is pretty wild though... I’m just worried that if my friend and his girl can’t come I’d be shit out of luck with two extra tickets 😳

Pleased to meet you....Hope you guessed my name...O Yeah,... But whats Puzzlin you is the  nature of my Game..
Natalie
Headliner

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 03:36:35 PM »

Vegas is crazy expensive comparing to the other shows because the venue is really small.

Athens 10/7/06 
Prague 4/7/17
Madrid 29/6/18 
Barcelona 1/7/18
Lincoln 15/10/19
Dallas 1/9/2021
Madrid 9/6/23
Boston 21/8/23
Chicago 24/8/23
Seattle 14/10/23
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2019, 04:21:20 PM »

Vegas is expensive, but took my oldest son who is 13 to first Vegas show in 2016.  Just saw Duff in San Francisco.  The chance to see his 4th GNR show and in a smaller venue worth it.
Civil Attitude
Headliner

"And i think you knooooow the words"

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2019, 04:24:20 PM »

Precisely what I’m struggling with... So far I’ve seen the “not in this lifetime” twice in Vegas at their first two shows, twice in Detroit a year in a half apart and one in Minnesota. I mean don’t get me wrong each show was great, buuuut it’s pretty much the same setlist with a few alternates. I may just bite the bulletin and go, I’m just hoping that have a little something extra for that smaller Vegas show. Back in ‘12 Izzy showed up for the show after the wife’s and is wedding and that was pretty cool. I don’t know if I’m struggling with the triple ticket price from what I was paying or just the price for the same show I’ve seen. Decisions decisions🤷🏼‍♂️

Pleased to meet you....Hope you guessed my name...O Yeah,... But whats Puzzlin you is the  nature of my Game..
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2019, 05:40:55 PM »

I couldn't possibly afford those prices.

Not good times for GNR fans who aren't super-rich.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: