Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:36:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Not In This Lifetime 2016-2019
| | | |-+  November 2nd, 2019: Las Vegas, NV @ Colosseum at Caesars Palace
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 2nd, 2019: Las Vegas, NV @ Colosseum at Caesars Palace  (Read 6467 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: June 17, 2019, 01:10:49 PM »

Board members attending: axlroses, KillerK

Tickets / VIP Packages / Map / Time / Tripadvisor Hotels / Weather

Closest airports:
McCarran International Airport (LAS)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 06:00:12 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
KillerK
Opening Act

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 04:09:22 PM »

So sad...and devastated...and grumpy...and confused?!

As a Nighttrain member, I was excited that I would get an early chance at securing at least 1 ticket for each of the LV shows. Preferably pit or aisle as I love to dance.

I logged in and waited for my turn to buy tickets. The count down started at 2h20m. Finally, when my queue came up, I got the orchestra aisle seat I wanted. Then, the payment page came up, and it would NOT accept my Canadian credit card - even on ticketmaster.ca!!! .ca!!!

What kind of .ca site does not accept CDN credit cards? And, such crap too because I've bought tickets off their site for shows in the States before and never had a problem, for example, Buffalo, Detroit, New Orleans, Orlando, Atlanta, and even LV. So what's the difference now? I don't get it.

Had I known, I would have borrowed my sister's credit card who lives in L.A. Or, I would've asked my buddies in AZ.

What's the point of having a Nighttrain membership if you can't even use it? Now that both shows are sold out "presale wise", it's just StubHub that's got tix available - or should I say ScambHots?   

Boo-urns
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 05:27:50 PM by KillerK » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 06:44:29 AM »

Yeah. I've read similar stories about TM not accepting cards...

You still got many chances to getting tickets. For example, the public on sale is June 21st....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
KillerK
Opening Act

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 01:06:33 PM »

So, I called TM to make a formal complaint. I really didn't think it was fair, and it wasn't Nighttrain's fault - it was TM's.

I called the CDN TM number and after pressing 1 for this and 5 other numbers for that they booted me to the US one. After going through the US numbers for press 1 for this and that I finally got to talk to a lovely customer service guy from WV. I tried my best to tell him my gripe without a bitchy tone - it's not his fault, and he helped me to get tickets for both shows but couldn't get me aisle or pit. Still saddened, but he did tell me I could call back directly on Friday when the other tickets become available. At that time, I can exchange the tickets I have now for the ones I want as long as I pay the difference in price. And, a $10 exchange fee confused

Anyway, we'll see what happens on Friday.

All I want is to be in the aisle or pit to dance. Is that too much to ask for?

FU TM

Thank you for listening Jarmo. You're such a sweetheart.  peace
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 01:08:35 PM by KillerK » Logged
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2019, 02:38:27 PM »

Going with my oldest son.  He will have seen 4 GNR shows by the age of 13.  Doesn’t realize how lucky he is. 
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2019, 06:33:55 AM »

That's cool! Smiley

/jarmo

KillerK
Opening Act

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2019, 12:02:27 AM »

Agreed. Hope you and your son have a blast!  Grin
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2019, 10:14:18 PM »

Sound guys gave him the set-lists for Oakland and Sacramento shows.  His first show was the first reunion show in Vegas
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2019, 10:20:37 AM »

Sound guys gave him the set-lists for Oakland and Sacramento shows.  His first show was the first reunion show in Vegas

Nice of them! Smiley

Not a bad first show either!

/jarmo

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: