Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:42:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227788 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses to play at Vive Latino, Mexico City in 2020
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses to play at Vive Latino, Mexico City in 2020  (Read 29654 times)
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2020, 05:26:42 AM »

Any setlist please?

March 14th, 2020 - Mexico City, Mexico @ Foro Sol (Vive Latino 2020)
Setlist: It’s So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Chinese Democracy, Welcome To The Jungle, Slither, Double Talkin’ Jive, Better, Estranged, Live And Let Die, You’re Crazy (slow version), Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine, So Fine, Civil War, Dead Horse, Band Intros, Slash Solo/Sweet Child O' Mine, November Rain, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain

Encore: Jam/Don’t Cry, Jam/Patience, Paradise Cit

/jarmo

Nice. Thank you. Speaking of the European dates, I would say it's more like 90% to be re-scheduled, especially when Euro 2020 was postponed for 1 year. Shame, but according to the circumstances it will be the best decision in my opinion. I hope they'll do a streaming show, similar to the one Dropkick Murphy's did last night for St. Patrick's Day. It will be amazing. Drop a single after all this madness ends, continue the tour and drop an album date. Perfect scenario. 

"...It don't really matter..."
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2020, 07:21:00 AM »

Nice. Thank you. Speaking of the European dates, I would say it's more like 90% to be re-scheduled, especially when Euro 2020 was postponed for 1 year. Shame, but according to the circumstances it will be the best decision in my opinion. I hope they'll do a streaming show, similar to the one Dropkick Murphy's did last night for St. Patrick's Day. It will be amazing. Drop a single after all this madness ends, continue the tour and drop an album date. Perfect scenario.  

We had a couple local acts do stream shows last night, too..and I finished up with the 2nd half of Dropkicks show.  Honestly, it was awesome. It really made our day in the house.  Things like this help make the whole situation just a little bit better, just a little bit more bearable.  I hope more artists do stuff like this.  It really is a good idea and I think we all need a bit of lightening up/brightening up in our days right now.

TBH, if I were Youtube....I'd be working on getting artists to do exactly this:  Putting together a sort of virtual concert series/tour.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2020, 07:29:54 AM »

We had a couple local acts do stream shows last night, too..and I finished up with the 2nd half of Dropkicks show.  Honestly, it was awesome. It really made our day in the house.  Things like this help make the whole situation just a little bit better, just a little bit more bearable.  I hope more artists do stuff like this.  It really is a good idea and I think we all need a bit of lightening up/brightening up in our days right now.

TBH, if I were Youtube....I'd be working on getting artists to  do exactly this:  Putting together a sort of virtual concert series/tour.

Same here. I'm from Bulgaria, we stay home same as most of the world and there were a couple of local acts (pop mostly which I'm not interested) doing a song or two online. It's a great idea indeed. Dropkick were fantastic and really gave positive vibes during the boredom. Looking on the bright side, at least the beer is still available in the stores. Grin Cheers and stay safe everybody.

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2020, 11:27:39 AM »

Speaking of the European dates, I would say it's more like 90% to be re-scheduled, especially when Euro 2020 was postponed for 1 year. Shame, but according to the circumstances it will be the best decision in my opinion. I hope they'll do a streaming show, similar to the one Dropkick Murphy's did last night for St. Patrick's Day. It will be amazing. Drop a single after all this madness ends, continue the tour and drop an album date. Perfect scenario. 

I agree that the probability is high that the dates will be cancelled. But when we compare with the Euro 2020, we have to factor in that each nation's leagues are getting postponed at the moment, and a postponed league would therefore have eaten into the time of the Euro 2020. That's one major factor that made it easier at this time, to postpone the Euro's until next year.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
ROSE
VIP

Nice boys Dont Play Rock N Roll!!!!!!

« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2020, 04:27:14 PM »

Unless things improve a lot by the end of April, the Euro tour will be cancelled or re-scheduled. Hopefully they will just re-schedule.

Might be best anyway for safety reasons as this virus is going to be around for a while by the looks of it. Fingers crossed we can defeat this virus quickly.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2020, 05:11:19 PM »

Unless things improve a lot by the end of April, the Euro tour will be cancelled or re-scheduled. Hopefully they will just re-schedule.

Might be best anyway for safety reasons as this virus is going to be around for a while by the looks of it. Fingers crossed we can defeat this virus quickly.

This thing is going to be here awhile yet, probably more towards end of summer before we start getting back to "normal"
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2020, 05:43:57 PM »

If they re-schedule, they might need to look at the venue type:

1. If they want to keep it to stadiums, it might be 2021.
2. Change to arenas in the winter.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2020, 07:40:24 PM »

Hopefully the USA dates are not postponed,but you never know... coronavirus is getting out of hand.

Rizzo160
Natalie
Headliner

« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2020, 09:15:03 PM »

Maybe they can do Europe in September. Weather is mostly good.

Athens 10/7/06 
Prague 4/7/17
Madrid 29/6/18 
Barcelona 1/7/18
Lincoln 15/10/19
Dallas 1/9/2021
Atlantic city  11&12/9/21
Madrid 9/6/23
Boston 21/8/23
Chicago 24/8/23
Seattle 14/10/23
cineater
Legend

« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2020, 11:26:25 PM »

Hopefully the USA dates are not postponed,but you never know... coronavirus is getting out of hand.

The daily grind and rut never looked so good.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2020, 07:39:20 AM »

Maybe they can do Europe in September. Weather is mostly good.

True. But there will be plenty of sport events on these stadiums as pretty much everything sports related at the moment is postponed. Smiley

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2020, 12:51:27 PM »

Strong disagree. Working from home is where it's at.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
cineater
Legend

« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2020, 01:25:10 PM »

Strong disagree. Working from home is where it's at.

Wait till you need toilet paper.  hihi

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
ROSE
VIP

Nice boys Dont Play Rock N Roll!!!!!!

« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2020, 02:56:02 PM »

If they re-schedule, they might need to look at the venue type:

1. If they want to keep it to stadiums, it might be 2021.
2. Change to arenas in the winter.

Would prefer arena's this time if they change it.

Re-schedule stadiums, it will be definitely 2021 you would think. But they might be able to squeeze the euro tour in in Sept. Weather in Europe in Sept is never great for outdoor shows.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 03:02:42 PM by ROSE » Logged
AxlHBK
Headliner

Axl Loyalist

« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2020, 10:14:26 AM »

As the world struggles to contain the rapid spread of COVID-19, and it has become a global consensus that social distancing is an essential component of the process to make that happen, thousands of socially irresponsible, selfish %#!@ go to a GNR concert. Shame on GNR for holding this concert, and shame on all the attendees for going.
Every person that attended and helped put on that concert just contributed to making the world a less safe place. Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 10:20:30 AM by AxlHBK » Logged

-Chinesedemocracy.com Refugee
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2020, 11:22:45 AM »

As the world struggles to contain the rapid spread of COVID-19, and it has become a global consensus that social distancing is an essential component of the process to make that happen, thousands of socially irresponsible, selfish %#!@ go to a GNR concert. Shame on GNR for holding this concert, and shame on all the attendees for going.
Every person that attended and helped put on that concert just contributed to making the world a less safe place. Thanks!

totally on the venue/gnr.  They should not have giving the fans a choice.  Look at the morons sitting on the beach on spring break at the moment.  Very selfish
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2020, 09:19:49 PM »

Any update on the European tour dates?  It's not looking good with Italy and Spain having the most deaths and cases from the Coronavirus.

Rizzo160
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: March 21, 2020, 07:13:24 PM »

Any update on the European tour dates?  It's not looking good with Italy and Spain having the most deaths and cases from the Coronavirus.

Nope. It'll probably be left until much nearer the date but I can't see the tour happening at all.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Muerto
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2020, 09:21:12 PM »

Certainly the Federal Government considered suspending massive events from the following Monday, March 16 (https://www.dof.gob.mx/nota_detalle.php?codigo=5589479&fecha=16/03/2020), based on phase 1 of imported cases, to date no transition to phase 2 has been declared. GnR would have complied with any government determination prior to the festival, contrary to the population, who ignores the recommendation to remain in quarantine and take these days as vacations , traveling and going to the beaches, attending religious services, etc.

I love GnR but I preferred not to go to the festival for prevention, trying not to expose the health of my family or close people.
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2020, 08:16:48 PM »

The Olympics have been postponed to 2021, I think soon the European tour dates will be postponed to next year.

Rizzo160
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: