Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:04:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses announce European tour for 2020 + more shows in South America
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses announce European tour for 2020 + more shows in South America  (Read 32377 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2020, 06:57:39 PM »

Saw a post on Reddit from Fernando where he said the tour is being worked on, but at the moment they unfortunately don't have an update.

He also mentioned that they are working on getting some live video material online for the fans.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
slash&axl
Rocker

« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2020, 08:02:36 PM »

Saw a post on Reddit from Fernando where he said the tour is being worked on, but at the moment they unfortunately don't have an update.

He also mentioned that they are working on getting some live video material online for the fans.

/jarmo

That’s amazing, I’m hoping for a full show!
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2020, 06:42:22 PM »

10 days to go untill the tour is suppose to start... any updates?

Rizzo160
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2020, 06:52:16 PM »

The first show is being rescheduled according to the Portuguese promoter. So I don't think it's starting in ten days.

In fact, it's pretty safe to assume there's gonna be very little touring by international touring acts this summer.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2020, 10:56:09 AM »

I'm amazed we're 9 days off the tour (supposedly) starting (12 days not counting Portugal) and we've heard nothing. I'm starting to get very worried about where my money is, and and what is going on at this stage.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Natalie
Headliner

« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2020, 11:05:30 AM »

I dont believe that anyone expects the Euro or NA tour to happen at this point. Either we ll get a refund or simply keep our tickets for next year. Apparently they are trying to reschedule and it must be a headache with all the music and sports events that have been postponed for 2021. What type of updates are you all expecting so eagerly?

Athens 10/7/06 
Prague 4/7/17
Madrid 29/6/18 
Barcelona 1/7/18
Lincoln 15/10/19
Dallas 1/9/2021
Atlantic city  11&12/9/21
Madrid 9/6/23
Boston 21/8/23
Chicago 24/8/23
Seattle 14/10/23
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2020, 11:23:22 AM »

I dont believe that anyone expects the Euro or NA tour to happen at this point. Either we ll get a refund or simply keep our tickets for next year. Apparently they are trying to reschedule and it must be a headache with all the music and sports events that have been postponed for 2021. What type of updates are you all expecting so eagerly?

Well.....anything! At this stage, with the shows definitely not happening, I think a lot of people would like at least acknowledgement of this fact.

We have no idea if the plan is to reschedule for next year, or the shows to be cancelled outright. If rescheduling is on the cards; when for? A lot of people won't want their hundreds of Euros just floating in the air, with some 'to be rescheduled at some point' hanging in the air.

We're VERY close to the shows now. People have paid out money. It's only fair that they should be kept updated as to where the money is, and what the plans are. That's really not much to ask.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2020, 11:49:30 AM »

No.

For example, Firenze Rocks is still not postponed.

/jarmo

they can’t pospone yet cause they need an official statement from the government. But they will pospone or refund tickets, 100%. Knowing the italian situation (and the utterly stupid politicians but that’s my opinion) this is not going to happen.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2020, 11:54:58 AM »

No.

For example, Firenze Rocks is still not postponed.

/jarmo

they can’t pospone yet cause they need an official statement from the government. But they will pospone or refund tickets, 100%. Knowing the italian situation (and the utterly stupid politicians but that’s my opinion) this is not going to happen.

I think this is correct, it is all to do with insurance, contracts etc.. There has to be official advice for certain things to trigger and happen.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2020, 12:01:50 PM »

GN’R Fam: Sadly, the upcoming European tour will not be happening. Things are changing daily and we want to keep our fans, crew members and band safe. We are working hard with our promoters, venues and cities/countries on next steps and will make further announcements as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience, we will get through this together and look forward to seeing you all very soon…

/jarmo

GnRScouse
Rocker

« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2020, 12:02:35 PM »

I think it's unbelievable that we have not had a single word about the European tour. Just say if it's going to be rescheduled or are we going to get a refund. £350 for two tickets is a lot of money, plus I've got tickets for Faith No More in June, nothing about that gig either.
On the bright side, I'm going to watch an old concert the night the London gig should be on May 29th, make a bit of an event of it as much as I can!

"Nothing to bitch at today!"
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2020, 12:04:36 PM »

I think it's unbelievable that we have not had a single word about the European tour. Just say if it's going to be rescheduled or are we going to get a refund. £350 for two tickets is a lot of money, plus I've got tickets for Faith No More in June, nothing about that gig either.
On the bright side, I'm going to watch an old concert the night the London gig should be on May 29th, make a bit of an event of it as much as I can!

Heh heh...missed it by THAT much. Wink

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2020, 12:17:49 PM »

Well.....good they've finally acknowledged this, but it could have been said weeks ago, if there are no plans on when/if the gigs are happening.

I don't think it's fair to keep people's money tied up now, indefinitely.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2020, 12:24:58 PM »

Well.....good they've finally acknowledged this, but it could have been said weeks ago, if there are no plans on when/if the gigs are happening.

But it's obvious they're working on trying to reschedule it.

"... and look forward to seeing you all very soon…"

/jarmo

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: May 11, 2020, 12:28:45 PM »

But it's obvious they're working on trying to reschedule it.

"... and look forward to seeing you all very soon…"

/jarmo

Any idea for when?

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #115 on: May 11, 2020, 01:09:11 PM »

Any idea for when?

I would be surprised if it's not the following summer since most of the shows are outdoor stadium shows.

/jarmo

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2020, 01:15:46 PM »

Any idea for when?

I would be surprised if it's not the following summer since most of the shows are outdoor stadium shows.

/jarmo

That would be my thinking. I hope they soon though, as I don't think it's a great idea to let the gigs dates go buy and not notify people of when their gig might actually be happening.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #117 on: May 11, 2020, 05:11:43 PM »

I understand concerns but i think we need to give them a break here. They're clearly doing their best given the ever changing information. What happens is solely dependent upon what federal, state and local governments in these countries decide is best and that keeps changing. This situation is unprecedented in modern times. We're all trying to figure it out together how to best handle it to keep everyone safe until there's a treatment or vaccine. We don't know what is going to happen anymore then the bands/promoters and governments. All announcements will be made as decisions are made it sucks but it is what it is.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #118 on: May 11, 2020, 08:03:25 PM »

We just got permission to change a wedding date, 30 days before hand.  They are sending us a "new contract".  Why couldn't we just initial the date change?  Forgot to ask if the rate is going up to help cover their losses.  Undecided  We knew we weren't going to have it this year but we had to wait for them to cancel or we would have lost our deposit.  I'm hoping we aren't in this situation next year. 

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #119 on: May 15, 2020, 05:04:18 PM »

Now that the European tour dates have been postponed, I wonder when we will get a update on the North American tour dates. Suppose to see GNR on July 18 MetLife stadium but NY is still under quarantine. Hopefully we will get an update soon.  beer

Rizzo160
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: