Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:32:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227756 Posts in 43244 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses announce European tour for 2020 + more shows in South America
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses announce European tour for 2020 + more shows in South America  (Read 32298 times)
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2019, 05:46:27 PM »

Bought gold area tickets for Prague.  About 110€ a piece.

Gonna be my girlfriends first GNR gig!

Also in about 6 months im gonna be a proud Nightrain hoodie owner. Grin

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Executioner
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2019, 07:25:58 PM »

So what is this tour gonna be like the same as before???They say in the promo it's a new chapter but does that mean we will get a new show with new songs or that they will play more covers it must be very frustrating for Slash and Duff to have to continue to play just the old songs they must be sick of playing the same nostalgia show every night hopefully they've convinced Axl to access his song vaults and they release a new album in 2020.
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2019, 08:18:44 AM »

Gonna be my girlfriends first GNR gig!

POLYGAMIST!!!

hihi
Natalie
Headliner

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2019, 09:39:26 AM »

So what is this tour gonna be like the same as before???They say in the promo it's a new chapter but does that mean we will get a new show with new songs or that they will play more covers it must be very frustrating for Slash and Duff to have to continue to play just the old songs they must be sick of playing the same nostalgia show every night hopefully they've convinced Axl to access his song vaults and they release a new album in 2020.

It amazes me that people think that Duff and Slash are " held hostage" and have to play the "same old songs" against their will.  Huh

Athens 10/7/06 
Prague 4/7/17
Madrid 29/6/18 
Barcelona 1/7/18
Lincoln 15/10/19
Dallas 1/9/2021
Atlantic city  11&12/9/21
Madrid 9/6/23
Boston 21/8/23
Chicago 24/8/23
Seattle 14/10/23
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2019, 04:03:51 PM »

It amazes me that people think that Duff and Slash are " held hostage" and have to play the "same old songs" against their will.  Huh

As if Slash didn't literally play a career retrospective tour in 2011 with Myles, and continue playing old songs on the following tours. In fact, he only dropped the Guns songs from SMKC shows after they reunited.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2019, 01:28:53 PM »

Bought 2 tickets for Firenze Rocks - Pit 200 fuckin €  ok

I'll listen to the first performances then I'll decide if I'll go or if i'll sell back the tickets hihi hihi
Executioner
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2019, 07:20:44 AM »

Both Slash and Duff released new albums with  :peace:their side project during the tour they obviously needed another outlet to drive their creative juices any proper bands don't feel the need to do that ,GnR have had so many line up changes over the last 2 decades because most of them got tired of not doing any new music, surely the "next chapter" means a new album and should also be called "Not in this Lifetime ' peace
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2019, 01:16:01 PM »

Ok so obviously you have duff, axl and slash from top down. Looks like Dizzy to the right and fortus to the left, Frank is clearly at the bottom is that supposed to be melissa above frank?
cyalex
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2019, 07:05:19 AM »

SEVILLA Here we go !!!! peace peace peace
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2019, 02:28:59 AM »

There is no posibility to buy regular Tickets for Vienna show
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2019, 07:50:55 AM »

There is no posibility to buy regular Tickets for Vienna show

Yeah there is: on sale here: https://www.oeticket.com/event/guns-n-roses-guns-n-roses-ernst-happel-stadion-12585416/?affiliate=B38

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2020, 06:28:55 PM »

A scottish gig was teased in most of the UK press for this tour, and it said a date would be announced in the new year. Anyone got any info as to whether this is likely to happen? Would just take the hit and go to london/dublin (enough friends from the glory days of gn'r forums to crash on a couch) but would prefer to take in a gig on my doorstep.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2020, 05:24:55 AM »

A scottish gig was teased in most of the UK press for this tour, and it said a date would be announced in the new year. Anyone got any info as to whether this is likely to happen? Would just take the hit and go to london/dublin (enough friends from the glory days of gn'r forums to crash on a couch) but would prefer to take in a gig on my doorstep.

There's space in the dates between the show in Holland and the one in Ireland. Maybe that's why?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
2NaFish
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2020, 05:51:26 AM »

There's space in the dates between the show in Holland and the one in Ireland. Maybe that's why?

/jarmo

That just may be.

ok
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 05:53:59 AM by 2NaFish » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2020, 07:19:25 AM »

June 25th, 2020: Glasgow, UK @ Glasgow Green

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
2NaFish
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2020, 02:47:28 PM »

Looks like I owe you a beer.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2020, 03:06:37 PM »

Looks like I owe you a beer.

Nah!

Glad you got your show! Smiley

/jarmo

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2020, 03:49:14 PM »

Great news for the scottish fans beer i wonder if this leg of the tour is set now, or if there will be more dates.. still hoping for one more in Scandinavia, and that would be the northwestern part of scandinavia  Grin There are some free dates around the Sweden Rocks show

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2020, 04:07:34 PM »

still hoping for one more in Scandinavia, and that would be the northwestern part of scandinavia  Grin There are some free dates around the Sweden Rocks show

Sweden Rock Festival was announced as the only Scandinavian show....

/jarmo

GnRScouse
Rocker

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2020, 04:26:11 PM »

Have they ever played in Scotland? I can't recall one.

"Nothing to bitch at today!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: