Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 09:49:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227770 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Home Remodeling shows
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Home Remodeling shows  (Read 1982 times)
cineater
Legend

« on: December 12, 2021, 01:39:52 PM »

I think I'm getting over these.   hihi  I watch and think that's really pretty but I'm thinking about the function.  I'm going to be living there.

Those massive kitchen islands look cool but now you've got a big block in the center of your kitchen you have to keep walking around to get to shit.  I like having the extra counter space but how many times do I have to walk around that?  And where is the TV in those living rooms?  Absolutely no to those open showers.  Water everywhere and I want my steam in the shower, not the whole bathroom.  There's no point to having a window over the tub.  You see me and I see the sky.  

But really, what adult gets to relax in a master suite?  You're out in the house when you do make it home.  The kids need suites.  Get them out from under your feet and all their shit in one space.  They hide out in their rooms anyway.  I really don't get why you have to have an extra room for people who come visit.  Do you want them to stay that long?  No space for you is a good reason to move them along.  hihi

Okay, you want to entertain.  Where are all those people going to park?

I'm thinking we all need a 50's house wife.  hihi
« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 01:43:12 PM by cineater » Logged

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: