Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:26:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227788 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  2021 US Summer Tour (was: 2021 North America Stadium Tour)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2021 US Summer Tour (was: 2021 North America Stadium Tour)  (Read 135246 times)
Natalie
Headliner

« Reply #180 on: March 10, 2020, 10:17:07 AM »

My guess is both Europe and USA will get cancelled.
It might be still relatively contained in the States but it will eventually spread everywhere like fire over the next two months.
It is inevitable, you can't effectively ban people from travelling or going to their work etc...

Athens 10/7/06 
Prague 4/7/17
Madrid 29/6/18 
Barcelona 1/7/18
Lincoln 15/10/19
Dallas 1/9/2021
Atlantic city  11&12/9/21
Madrid 9/6/23
Boston 21/8/23
Chicago 24/8/23
Seattle 14/10/23
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #181 on: March 10, 2020, 11:21:49 AM »

Yeah, my guess also...maybe they'll get more studio-time? Can we expect a tripple-album by the end of the year?  Grin

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
Oliver
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #182 on: March 10, 2020, 11:39:20 AM »

Pearl Jam just cancelled their tour...
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2020, 12:02:36 PM »

Yeah, my guess also...maybe they'll get more studio-time? Can we expect a tripple-album by the end of the year?  Grin

3 hour meeting to figure out how music releases work in 2020 STARTS NOW!!!
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2020, 12:20:27 PM »

Yeah, my guess also...maybe they'll get more studio-time? Can we expect a tripple-album by the end of the year?  Grin

I hope someone is looking very serious at what to do in that regard!
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #185 on: March 10, 2020, 12:30:33 PM »

I hope someone is looking very serious at what to do in that regard!

I'm sure it will be top priority after they wrap up the next tour leg.
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #186 on: March 10, 2020, 12:31:57 PM »

Actually it was the first leg and the spring dates. The virus, like the flu, pretty much does off in the summer so I doubt it will be much more than that.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #187 on: March 10, 2020, 01:42:38 PM »

I have a backup plan.  Who wouldn't want to be quarantined with GNR? 

Put the band in the rehearsal studio, play us some songs, talk a little bit about about the music.  I'm locked down at home.  I'd pay to watch that on the net, probably every show.  Up close and personal with GNR, everybody wants a chance at that.  Not paying VIP prices but I'd buy if the price was right.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2020, 01:43:21 PM »

Actually it was the first leg and the spring dates. The virus, like the flu, pretty much does off in the summer so I doubt it will be much more than that.

How do you know the virus dies off in the summer? It hasn't been around for a summer yet! We're in un-chartered territory.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2020, 01:44:23 PM »

Put the band in the rehearsal studio, play us some songs, talk a little bit about about the music.  I'm locked down at home.  I'd pay to watch that on the net, probably every show.  Up close and personal with GNR, everybody wants a chance at that.  Not paying VIP prices but I'd buy if the price was right.

Sure - ideal! They could stream a concert for everyone to watch as part of it. At this point, that would seem the most sensible thing to do in my view.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2020, 02:09:49 PM »

Nice brainstorm - would be great
outlawaxl
Rocker

The King of Kings

« Reply #191 on: March 11, 2020, 03:36:40 PM »

It might be still relatively contained in the States but it will eventually spread everywhere like fire over the next two months.
It is inevitable, you can't effectively ban people from travelling or going to their work etc...

Pure speculation.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #192 on: March 11, 2020, 04:37:10 PM »

I like the idea. If this situation is a more long term thing... release the album and do something like this - playing the new stuff.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #193 on: March 11, 2020, 04:50:29 PM »

Pure speculation.

That's kind of the point though. We can't do any more than speculate, employ some models, and try to sleuth out how the virus may spread. In the meantime, seems pretty reasonable to push dates back.
Natalie
Headliner

« Reply #194 on: March 11, 2020, 09:31:20 PM »

Pure speculation.

I said "my guess is". And by the way Trump just banned all flights to/from Europe for 1 month 
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 09:53:11 PM by Natalie » Logged

Athens 10/7/06 
Prague 4/7/17
Madrid 29/6/18 
Barcelona 1/7/18
Lincoln 15/10/19
Dallas 1/9/2021
Atlantic city  11&12/9/21
Madrid 9/6/23
Boston 21/8/23
Chicago 24/8/23
Seattle 14/10/23
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #195 on: March 12, 2020, 05:19:11 AM »

Costa Rica postponed. Brazil is banning public events.
outlawaxl
Rocker

The King of Kings

« Reply #196 on: March 12, 2020, 08:22:45 AM »

Pure speculation.

I said "my guess is". And by the way Trump just banned all flights to/from Europe for 1 month 

"All flights to/from Europe" Not true at all.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #197 on: March 12, 2020, 02:50:28 PM »

It keeps the band active and pulling in some money.  Doesn't help all those businesses that were making money off the shows.  I probably wouldn't buy any merch.  A little something to get everybody through.

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #198 on: March 12, 2020, 03:34:20 PM »

It keeps the band active and pulling in some money.  Doesn't help all those businesses that were making money off the shows.  I probably wouldn't buy any merch.  A little something to get everybody through.

In some ways - as the crazier this virus situation gets - it would be almost fitting for them to drop something for us during
cineater
Legend

« Reply #199 on: March 12, 2020, 06:54:26 PM »

In some ways - as the crazier this virus situation gets - it would be almost fitting for them to drop something for us during

How would they move it?  Going to have to be net driven because going to the store is out. 

Going to be a lot of net activity if everybody is home.  Will we be nice to each other or are we going to kill each other with words?  hihi  Might get suicidal if my computer gets a virus.  hihi

Just trying to keep my sense of humor through all of this, take care.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: