Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:00:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227774 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  2021 US Summer Tour (was: 2021 North America Stadium Tour)
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2021 US Summer Tour (was: 2021 North America Stadium Tour)  (Read 135194 times)
sandman
Legend

« Reply #660 on: September 09, 2021, 06:44:06 PM »

They're taking requests....

@gunsnroses
What are you adding to this?

A Saturday night in Atlantic City….what better time to play another new song? let’s do it!!!

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #661 on: September 09, 2021, 06:44:52 PM »

It’s time to play HARDSCHOOL  beer beer

Rizzo160
sandman
Legend

« Reply #662 on: September 10, 2021, 08:21:05 AM »

36 more hours of no positive covid tests!!  nervous

Obviously, i hope its years of healthy band and crew, but for now, i'm just focused on the next day and a half. i'm practically having a panic attack every time i log on here or the band's social media pages. i'm heading up to AC soon and with some recent shows in high covid states, i'm just paranoid something could derail the shows this weekend. 

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
cineater
Legend

« Reply #663 on: September 10, 2021, 08:53:37 AM »

36 more hours of no positive covid tests!!  nervous

Obviously, i hope its years of healthy band and crew, but for now, i'm just focused on the next day and a half. i'm practically having a panic attack every time i log on here or the band's social media pages. i'm heading up to AC soon and with some recent shows in high covid states, i'm just paranoid something could derail the shows this weekend. 

"Going off the rails on a crazy train."   hihi

Lots of hope for GNR but just taking it day by day here.  It happens when it happens.  Do what you're going to do GNR.  Just riding the train, not driving it.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
cineater
Legend

« Reply #664 on: September 25, 2021, 09:16:33 AM »

We're going to need some streaming help for the next two shows.  Stones hit the stage at 9:45 GNR stage time.  Hopefully there is a long stream going for GNR.  I'm going to focus more on the Stones.  I'll post some links if you want to bounce between concerts.

Sorry but on Wednesday I'll be lucky to catch the encore for GNR.

rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #665 on: September 25, 2021, 10:01:22 AM »

We're going to need some streaming help for the next two shows.  Stones hit the stage at 9:45 GNR stage time.  Hopefully there is a long stream going for GNR.  I'm going to focus more on the Stones.  I'll post some links if you want to bounce between concerts.

Do you know the start times of both shows (and the time zones) Me too im more interested on the Stones show. If its not too late ill be catching those too.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
cineater
Legend

« Reply #666 on: September 25, 2021, 03:30:38 PM »

Do you know the start times of both shows (and the time zones) Me too im more interested on the Stones show. If its not too late ill be catching those too.

GNR is in the Eastern time zone.  Don't know their exact start time.  Any where between 8 and 8:45 is what it usually is. 

The Stones are in the Central time zone starting at 8:45.  I hope the Stones fans are as good as we are about putting up streams.

rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #667 on: September 25, 2021, 05:36:00 PM »

We're going to need some streaming help for the next two shows.  Stones hit the stage at 9:45 GNR stage time.  Hopefully there is a long stream going for GNR.  I'm going to focus more on the Stones.  I'll post some links if you want to bounce between concerts.

GNR is in the Eastern time zone.  Don't know their exact start time.  Any where between 8 and 8:45 is what it usually is.  

The Stones are in the Central time zone starting at 8:45.  I hope the Stones fans are as good as we are about putting up streams.
Thanks! So GN'R starts first. Thats 3:45 am and 4:45 am for me  confused Ill be atleast cheking some of it.

There is pretty much always streams of Stones shows. Only bad connection at the venue could be an issue.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 05:45:09 PM by rebelhipi » Logged

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
cineater
Legend

« Reply #668 on: September 25, 2021, 08:35:34 PM »

We're going to need some streaming help for the next two shows.  Stones hit the stage at 9:45 GNR stage time.  Hopefully there is a long stream going for GNR.  I'm going to focus more on the Stones.  I'll post some links if you want to bounce between concerts.

GNR is in the Eastern time zone.  Don't know their exact start time.  Any where between 8 and 8:45 is what it usually is.  

The Stones are in the Central time zone starting at 8:45.  I hope the Stones fans are as good as we are about putting up streams.
Thanks! So GN'R starts first. Thats 3:45 am and 4:45 am for me  confused Ill be atleast cheking some of it.

There is pretty much always streams of Stones shows. Only bad connection at the venue could be an issue.

I haven't checked but I assume those facebook links still work the next day.   Then again, it is better live.

rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #669 on: September 25, 2021, 08:50:16 PM »

I haven't checked but I assume those facebook links still work the next day.   Then again, it is better live.
Yeah at that point ill to youtube and ultimately check bootlegs. Very curious how will the Stones with Steve Jordan

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
cineater
Legend

« Reply #670 on: September 26, 2021, 12:49:15 AM »

Yeah at that point ill to youtube and ultimately check bootlegs. Very curious how will the Stones with Steve Jordan

They have to be looking at each other wondering who's next.

Duff is complaining his rib was out of place.  I'm assuming with the cussing he was dealing with that without any pain pills.  Just stand up straight and tall and try not to breath.  Ouch, that had to hurt.

rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #671 on: September 26, 2021, 04:40:31 AM »

Duff is complaining his rib was out of place.  I'm assuming with the cussing he was dealing with that without any pain pills.  Just stand up straight and tall and try not to breath.  Ouch, that had to hurt.
When did that happen? At a GNR show?

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
cineater
Legend

« Reply #672 on: September 26, 2021, 09:56:26 AM »

Didn't explain.  It was a tweet he made.  Guessing but probably more of a work out thing.  A good chiropractor can pop it right back into place.  I did mine swing a pick ax for a couple of hours and/or it was a long stretch of data entry.  It was a rough week.   hihi

I got a dinner invite.  I'll be back for the Stones but may be late to GNR.

rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #673 on: September 26, 2021, 10:34:39 AM »

Didn't explain.  It was a tweet he made.  Guessing but probably more of a work out thing.  A good chiropractor can pop it right back into place.  I did mine swing a pick ax for a couple of hours and/or it was a long stretch of data entry.  It was a rough week.   hihi

I got a dinner invite.  I'll be back for the Stones but may be late to GNR.
Ill try to post updates on the GN'R show here until then.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
cineater
Legend

« Reply #674 on: September 27, 2021, 12:25:51 PM »

Your shows were postponed till next year Rebelhipi?  Only 3 shows left and no GNR until next summer?  This totally sucks.

rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #675 on: September 27, 2021, 04:08:04 PM »

Your shows were postponed till next year Rebelhipi?  Only 3 shows left and no GNR until next summer?  This totally sucks.
Yeah. Originally i only had tickets for Prague 2020 Which got cancelled and not even rescheduled for 2021. Last spring when they announced the 2021 tour is postponed until 2022 they announced again Prague as a ''new'' show for 2022. And at the same time i bought pit tickets for the rescheduled Lisbon show.

So its possible that im gonna attend the first GN'R show of 2022!
I learned from 2018 Berlin that the first show of a tour isint maybe the best pick, but i like Lisbon as a city and im Already going to Prague which is two weeks later so should be good.

Are you attending any shows next year or did you see any this year?

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
cineater
Legend

« Reply #676 on: September 27, 2021, 07:12:22 PM »

Your shows were postponed till next year Rebelhipi?  Only 3 shows left and no GNR until next summer?  This totally sucks.
Yeah. Originally i only had tickets for Prague 2020 Which got cancelled and not even rescheduled for 2021. Last spring when they announced the 2021 tour is postponed until 2022 they announced again Prague as a ''new'' show for 2022. And at the same time i bought pit tickets for the rescheduled Lisbon show.

I learned from 2018 Berlin that the first show of a tour isint maybe the best pick, but i like Lisbon as a city and im Already going to Prague which is two weeks later so should be good.

I thought you were down under not in Europe.

Unless they come back to town I won't be seeing them live.  I do attend almost every show though.  hihi

rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #677 on: September 27, 2021, 08:23:05 PM »

Unless they come back to town I won't be seeing them live.  I do attend almost every show though.  hihi
Im from Finland which is pretty much as far from Australia as you can get  Grin
What part of the world are you from if you dont mind me asking?

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
cineater
Legend

« Reply #678 on: September 27, 2021, 11:25:44 PM »

St Louis Missouri, central US.  Okay place to live.

rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #679 on: September 28, 2021, 06:33:02 AM »

St Louis Missouri, central US.  Okay place to live.
Ive seen some t shirt that says otherwise Grin

No, seriously. Isint 4tus from there?

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R