Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:29:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227799 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rolling Stone Rips GNR For Boring & Never-Ending Tour
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rolling Stone Rips GNR For Boring & Never-Ending Tour  (Read 42365 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #220 on: March 05, 2020, 05:28:38 PM »

Allow me to elaborate. Both Slash and Fernando made numerous comments throughout 2019 that led fans to believe that any touring/activity in 2020 would be in support of new music. When this tour was announced they intentionally kept the promotion (The Next Chapter!) just vague and coy enough to convince some poor souls to pay the insane price of tickets in vain hope that maybe, just maybe, this tour would be something special/different.

With the world tour launching next week and still not a damn word on the new music front, we know better now, don't we?  That's what you call a "bait and switch" and it reeks of cowardice, unproffessionalism, and desperation to milk the fanbase you're well aware is hungry for new music, 12 years after Chinese Democracy.  I'll always love GNR's music, but that's just not an attitude that I, or anyone for that matter, should support.  

And honestly, that ticket sales are wildly underperforming, and now with rumors of outright cancellation due to Coronavirus, that is karma working at it's best.

#1: Everyone buys concert tickets in hope of "something different"? I don't think so. I think a lot of people buy concert tickets to see a show. Maybe by their favorite band.

#2: One leg of the tour is starting next week. That part is true. The rest of your post is you repeating the same you've been repeating for months. When do you think you've had enough of posting the same over and over again in multiple threads? Just a friendly question. Because I honestly don't get why you keep doing it. You say you love GN'R, but GN'R frustrates you daily!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #221 on: March 05, 2020, 05:47:11 PM »

Yes, I know, you "don't get it" and I don't expect you to.  Long story short, I'm simply not as content as you apparently are to sweep Slash & Fernando's new album comments under the carpet trusting the ghost of what could be over the next six months.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #222 on: March 05, 2020, 05:57:09 PM »

Not sweeping anything anywhere.

I just know how things are. I have no control over when new music will come out. So getting frustrated about it seems kinda pointless to me. We got shows planned for 2020. That's exciting.

The way I see it is that the new music exists. And it'll come out when it's time. I haven't ruled out 2020 yet. It's March. Hell, I haven't ruled out March yet either!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #223 on: March 05, 2020, 06:04:09 PM »

Not sweeping anything anywhere.

I just know how things are. I have no control over when new music will come out. So getting frustrated about it seems kinda pointless to me. We got shows planned for 2020. That's exciting.

The way I see it is that the new music exists. And it'll come out when it's time. I haven't ruled out 2020 yet. It's March. Hell, I haven't ruled out March yet either!

/jarmo

I hope you're right! God knows we've waited long enough. As different as we are, I think you and I both are ready to change the channel on the conversations as of late.  hihi 
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #224 on: March 05, 2020, 07:43:09 PM »

Jarmo, do you think any parts of the tour will be canceled due to the coronavirus.  I have tickets to MetLife stadium and hope everything will be okay.

Rizzo160
cineater
Legend

« Reply #225 on: March 05, 2020, 10:04:29 PM »

Jarmo, do you think any parts of the tour will be canceled due to the coronavirus.  I have tickets to MetLife stadium and hope everything will be okay.

I don't think anybody can answer that right now.  Do your part, cover your mouth when you cough, wash your hands and no sharing body fluids.  The body fluids probably doesn't apply to sex but no kissing.  hihi

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #226 on: March 06, 2020, 03:32:09 AM »

Jarmo, do you think any parts of the tour will be canceled due to the coronavirus.  I have tickets to MetLife stadium and hope everything will be okay.

I don't think anybody can answer that right now.  Do your part, cover your mouth when you cough, wash your hands and no sharing body fluids.  The body fluids probably doesn't apply to sex but no kissing.  hihi

Probably yes, here in Italy people are pretty calm but our politicians are out of their minds...  we are 60.000.000 and we have 3.000,00 cases and media are hyping up this shit... Btw i haven't had a fuckin flue n the last 20 years, hope i'll get corona just to have a little bit of rest  smoking. Just sad for the people who died for this shit...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 03:35:21 AM by ITARocker » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #227 on: March 06, 2020, 05:20:37 AM »

Let's hope everything is more or less back to normal before then.

/jarmo

Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #228 on: March 06, 2020, 05:24:51 AM »

Jarmo, do you think any parts of the tour will be canceled due to the coronavirus.  I have tickets to MetLife stadium and hope everything will be okay.

I don't think anybody can answer that right now.  Do your part, cover your mouth when you cough, wash your hands and no sharing body fluids.  The body fluids probably doesn't apply to sex but no kissing.  hihi

Probably yes, here in Italy people are pretty calm but our politicians are out of their minds...  we are 60.000.000 and we have 3.000,00 cases and media are hyping up this shit... Btw i haven't had a fuckin flue n the last 20 years, hope i'll get corona just to have a little bit of rest  smoking. Just sad for the people who died for this shit...

It that matter, quick question. I'm planning to get tickets for Firenze Rocks. Do you think I should be waiting any longer or it's safe to buy? Just wondering what's your opinion as a local lad. Smiley Thanks in advance.

"...It don't really matter..."
ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #229 on: March 06, 2020, 12:01:30 PM »

It that matter, quick question. I'm planning to get tickets for Firenze Rocks. Do you think I should be waiting any longer or it's safe to buy? Just wondering what's your opinion as a local lad. Smiley Thanks in advance.

It's really a tough question BUT  I can say that all the PIT tickets are no longer available and all the other tickets (80 - 90 €) are the same, so you won't get a better place. I don't think they will sold out soon in any case, knowing that the day of the show is friday and that they still have to announce  all the support acts. I think u can wait till may without problems. ANd remember that we are talking about named tickets.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 12:11:29 PM by ITARocker » Logged
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #230 on: March 08, 2020, 09:27:30 AM »

It's really a tough question BUT  I can say that all the PIT tickets are no longer available and all the other tickets (80 - 90 €) are the same, so you won't get a better place. I don't think they will sold out soon in any case, knowing that the day of the show is friday and that they still have to announce  all the support acts. I think u can wait till may without problems. ANd remember that we are talking about named tickets.

Thank you. Appreciated. I am more worried about the event itself and the coronavirus not the sold out. Anyways, thank you. Will buy soon, hopefully everything will be normal. Smiley

ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #231 on: March 08, 2020, 10:32:29 AM »

Thank you. Appreciated. I am more worried about the event itself and the coronavirus not the sold out. Anyways, thank you. Will buy soon, hopefully everything will be normal. Smiley
. No problem man . Btw i live in Lombardia, the next ‘red zone’ and Despite stupid media terror strategy, people here are very relaxed. The main problem is that hospitals can’t take care of the toughest cases if the thing spreads too much but, in generale, the virus is nothin more than a flu
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #232 on: March 08, 2020, 12:03:01 PM »

. No problem man . Btw i live in Lombardia, the next ‘red zone’ and Despite stupid media terror strategy, people here are very relaxed. The main problem is that hospitals can’t take care of the toughest cases if the thing spreads too much but, in generale, the virus is nothin more than a flu
[/quote

Yeah, fucking media hype everywhere. I'm from Bulgaria and all media is a total terror here as well. Stay safe though.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: