Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:36:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227779 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  2000’s lineup.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2000’s lineup.  (Read 9426 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2020, 10:08:04 AM »

Axl went off on Xozi during his internet rant.

Xozi was a board member HERE on this very board at the time.  When we confronted her about the Rio 2001 rant, she denied that Axl said anything about her, telling us we all heard Axl wrong!   rofl rofl  She kept calling us "deaf dumbos".   hihi

Ha! That's what she was saying on 2Ti. She's prob changed her name and still around here.

It was Queenie that ended every sentence with make haste that annoyed the fuck out of me.  Glad that person left with Xozi.  Xozi was my first internet bully and troll.  Not as annoying as one would think.  I, like Axl, found her a little bit comical but not worth talking to.  

Er, Axl didn't really like 2TI.  I miss it like the sun.  Some really good people on that board.  Never without a good time if you hung out in the garden, totally out of control.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 10:31:45 AM by cineater » Logged

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
outlawaxl
Rocker

The King of Kings

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2020, 01:00:02 PM »

Xozi was a board member HERE on this very board at the time.  When we confronted her about the Rio 2001 rant, she denied that Axl said anything about her, telling us we all heard Axl wrong!   rofl rofl  She kept calling us "deaf dumbos".   hihi

Ha! That's what she was saying on 2Ti. She's prob changed her name and still around here.

It was Queenie that ended every sentence with make haste that annoyed the fuck out of me.  Glad that person left with Xozi.  Xozi was my first internet bully and troll.  Not as annoying as one would think.  I, like Axl, found her a little bit comical but not worth talking to.  

Er, Axl didn't really like 2TI.  I miss it like the sun.  Some really good people on that board.  Never without a good time if you hung out in the garden, totally out of control.

I forgot about that dude! Right, the way those two would always profess their love for each other and annoy all the other posters. Other than those two, that was a great message board.  It was a great board, because it was really the only board around at the time.  Always dug this one and CD.com as well.

Cant believe that board and the RIR3 shows were 20 years ago. They were exciting times.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2020, 07:34:06 PM »

I forgot about that dude! Right, the way those two would always profess their love for each other and annoy all the other posters. Other than those two, that was a great message board.  It was a great board, because it was really the only board around at the time.  Always dug this one and CD.com as well.

Cant believe that board and the RIR3 shows were 20 years ago. They were exciting times.

There was the GNR Bar, great group of folks there too.  Undone had a board but I don't remember what it was called, might have morphed into CD.com?  But it was very exciting time in GNR history.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2020, 03:20:10 PM »

I still remember downloading this show on my dial-up internet back in the day hihi

Start the download before bed and wake up to a GN'R show smoking

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2020, 07:13:42 AM »

I still remember downloading this show on my dial-up internet back in the day hihi

Start the download before bed and wake up to a GN'R show smoking

.....and absolutely furious parents!

They went absolutely bonkers when I started doing all that on their phone-bill!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2020, 08:30:03 AM »

Oh yeah. Back when you had to pay for using the Internet by the time spent online... Dial up Internet, one thing you can't say "things were better in the old days" about....   hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2020, 11:56:54 AM »

Oh yeah. Back when you had to pay for using the Internet by the time spent online... Dial up Internet, one thing you can't say "things were better in the old days" about....   hihi

/jarmo

I think my parents will never forget the first phone bill. On the other side I forgot about it... because of the beating... hihi hihi hihi
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2020, 12:02:25 PM »

/jarmo

Operative word being 'you' there......it was 'they' for me!

Yeah, it's DEFINITELY something that's better now!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2020, 12:04:02 PM »

/jarmo

I think my parents will never forget the first phone bill. On the other side I forgot about it... because of the beating... hihi hihi hihi

It's up there with 'exam results day' 'being caught throwing mud at the old lady across the street's window' and 'throwing the tomato sauce at my sister, it smashing on the wall and covering the cat' in the times I've seen my Dad most angry!

Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2020, 03:33:35 AM »

This reminds me of how I was given the laptop of my English teacher back in the days. He gave it on loan so I can study the test exams online (yes, with dialing the phone). Instead, I was trying to download the GN'R concert and on top of that I spill beer on his laptop ending with furious English teacher and even more furious mam and dad.  hihi

"...It don't really matter..."
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2020, 04:35:46 PM »

reading this gives me the envy to skeet shoot AOL cds

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: