Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:48:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Covid-19 (not gnr related)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Covid-19 (not gnr related)  (Read 151328 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #140 on: March 31, 2020, 05:07:26 AM »

Social distancing guidelines new extended to April 30th. We got another month at least of this. More than likely we have 2 months till life returns to normal.  

Don't think that will happen.  China is on a full 3 months and just coming down.  Then there's the risk of it going back up when we do loosen things back up.  Make yourself at home, you're going to be there a while.

That's only my opinion.

Yep that's our best defense right now stay the fuck home. Until we can get enough of the point if care tests out there like the 5 minute one about just developed can do rapid time testing. Once we get they're we can much more quickly find hotspots, do contact tracing, then we can take a serious look at getting back to normal. Or we need an antiviral. Hopefully an existing drug will work there currently in testing. Some countries are mandating people going out west make. Trump floated the idea here for a short time. I don't know how feasible that would be in a country this big. We can't even get the medical professionals enough right now.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #141 on: March 31, 2020, 05:55:46 AM »

Social distancing guidelines new extended to April 30th. We got another month at least of this. More than likely we have 2 months till life returns to normal. 

I see your governor finally issued a half assed stay at home for the southern portion of the state.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #142 on: March 31, 2020, 11:18:26 AM »

SiriusXM is free for everyone starting today until May 15th.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #143 on: March 31, 2020, 11:33:55 AM »

I wonder if they'll still bill existing subscribers (like me) or not.  Would be nice to get the next month or so free....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #144 on: March 31, 2020, 12:07:44 PM »

I wonder if they'll still bill existing subscribers (like me) or not.  Would be nice to get the next month or so free....

That i don't know but i know it includes all their channels and they will be completely ad free.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #145 on: March 31, 2020, 12:12:21 PM »

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/howard-stern-announces-free-access-140000284.html
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #146 on: March 31, 2020, 12:12:58 PM »

Governor Cuomo just announced his brother Chris Cuomo has Covid-19.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #147 on: March 31, 2020, 03:43:36 PM »

Don't think that will happen.  China is on a full 3 months and just coming down.  Then there's the risk of it going back up when we do loosen things back up.  Make yourself at home, you're going to be there a while.

That's only my opinion.

Yep that's our best defense right now stay the fuck home. Until we can get enough of the point if care tests out there like the 5 minute one about just developed can do rapid time testing. Once we get they're we can much more quickly find hotspots, do contact tracing, then we can take a serious look at getting back to normal. Or we need an antiviral. Hopefully an existing drug will work there currently in testing. Some countries are mandating people going out west make. Trump floated the idea here for a short time. I don't know how feasible that would be in a country this big. We can't even get the medical professionals enough right now.

Corona viruses include the common cold, there has never been a cure or anything else. It'll pass until the next one comes along.

For me, it highlights two things, the Chinese need to stop their wild animal markets, and Trump is a moron and will hopefully get voted out this year
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #148 on: April 01, 2020, 05:25:23 AM »

That's only my opinion.

Corona viruses include the common cold, there has never been a cure or anything else. It'll pass until the next one comes along.

For me, it highlights two things, the Chinese need to stop their wild animal markets, and Trump is a moron and will hopefully get voted out this year

They have, too little too late, but they have banned the sale of wild animals at the wet markets.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #149 on: April 01, 2020, 05:41:28 AM »

That's only my opinion.

They have, too little too late, but they have banned the sale of wild animals at the wet markets.

Let's hope this is true and can be confirmed

Let's also hope the world gets together after this and makes them pay a price
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #150 on: April 01, 2020, 03:10:46 PM »

That's only my opinion.

Let's hope this is true and can be confirmed

Let's also hope the world gets together after this and makes them pay a price
The one that is actually responsible has also been shut down. We still have no idea though what animal it was that created this shit show.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2020, 03:11:33 PM »

Florida has finally issued stay at home orders.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #152 on: April 01, 2020, 03:27:05 PM »

Yep, last day of work for me is tomorrow.

Hopefully I get to keep the home I'm legally obligated to stay in.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2020, 03:27:38 PM »

Heard this

Cuomo warned every state - to watch NY because you're likely next
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #154 on: April 02, 2020, 06:08:27 AM »

Yep, last day of work for me is tomorrow.

Hopefully I get to keep the home I'm legally obligated to stay in.

Hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #155 on: April 02, 2020, 06:10:10 AM »

Heard this

Cuomo warned every state - to watch NY because you're likely next

They absolutely are next and it won't just be Urban and suburban areas. Rural areas will be hard hit. No state, city or town will go unaffected.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #156 on: April 02, 2020, 06:10:56 AM »

So Florida is including church as essential. What a tool.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #157 on: April 02, 2020, 06:43:55 AM »

What I continue to find odd is that everyone is told about 6 feet of social distancing. Stay out of crowds, etc.
Stores have rules in place now as well.
All for good reason.

But then you watch the task force pressers and there are 6 people standing right next to each other, press not far away.
Watching the different governors being flanked by their people all over the tv.

So I get that everyone is tested for fever before they enter the White House but we have also been told you can have it, be asymptomatic and still spread it.

If that's the case - why are the president AND vice president in the same place all of the time now surrounded by 20 people.

Just been amazing to watch this evolve and reveal what I believe is the uncertainty involved in everything related to this thing.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #158 on: April 02, 2020, 07:41:34 AM »

What I continue to find odd is that everyone is told about 6 feet of social distancing. Stay out of crowds, etc.
Stores have rules in place now as well.
All for good reason.

But then you watch the task force pressers and there are 6 people standing right next to each other, press not far away.
Watching the different governors being flanked by their people all over the tv.

So I get that everyone is tested for fever before they enter the White House but we have also been told you can have it, be asymptomatic and still spread it.

If that's the case - why are the president AND vice president in the same place all of the time now surrounded by 20 people.

Just been amazing to watch this evolve and reveal what I believe is the uncertainty involved in everything related to this thing.

Yes they should be in smaller groups for sure.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #159 on: April 02, 2020, 07:42:55 AM »

So Florida is including church as essential. What a tool.

This is fucking stupid. Personally I'm not very religious, but I dont believe anywhere does it say you can only pray to God in large groups in the same room.

Its about the church and their income, not anyone faith or religious convictions. Why should their business continue as normal?  

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: