Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 11:34:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227770 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Concert ticket refund program for North America.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Concert ticket refund program for North America.  (Read 11755 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« on: April 18, 2020, 08:04:14 PM »

https://variety.com/2020/biz/news/live-nation-concert-ticket-refund-coronavirus-details-1234583858/

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 09:24:22 PM »

You're going to get screwed.

This time I can't put all the blame on them.  The money is gone and they are trying to survive.  Those concert bucks are going to be for lesser shows and not too many options on those.  Your donation probably won't be dollar for dollar.  No way you're getting back the fees, might have to pay some more.  Figure it out in 30 days if you heard or are not too busy with your life.

My take away but I could be wrong.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 10:07:59 PM »

so far no North American shows are cancelled or postpone though...........
cineater
Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 10:41:53 PM »

Stay at home orders or large gatherings haven't been officially called off by the governments.  You'll hear nothing until then.  Hold out hope if it makes you feel good.  I'm not going to take that away from you.  I believe in miracles and am not a psychic.  Can't ask for answers from people who don't have them yet.  Watch how you bet on this one.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2020, 05:33:02 AM »

I think this is saying that the cancellation or postponement is happening very soon. No reason to say it otherwise.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2020, 08:53:03 AM »

Thanks for posting.  ok

Hopefully that will alleviate some of the concerns people have about their tickets.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2020, 07:57:20 PM »

Looks like all of the concerts will be postponed to next year.  At least we know that we will get refunded for the tickets ok.

Rizzo160
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2020, 02:31:20 AM »

Looks like all of the concerts will be postponed to next year.  At least we know that we will get refunded for the tickets ok.
so if i hold on to my tickets will I get the same location for a rescheduled show? what if the show doesn't get rescheduled? so you would be wise to just get the refund then right? so many unanswered questions. geez
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2020, 04:26:18 AM »

so if i hold on to my tickets will I get the same location for a rescheduled show? what if the show doesn't get rescheduled? so you would be wise to just get the refund then right? so many unanswered questions. geez
Obviously you can get one if the show never happens. That would be theft by ticketmaster.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2020, 04:27:24 AM »

Bon Jovi flat out cancelled the tour so people can get their money back and spend it on more important things and will plan a new tour once it is safe again.
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2020, 09:40:11 AM »

Yes you get the exact same location. You bought it so you own it. If the show doesn’t get rescheduled you’ll get your money back. Bands pretty much know right away whether they’ll postpone/reschedule or cancel altogether.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2020, 01:34:07 PM »

The refund program is a good thing, but what we are finding here in the UK is that travel and hotel refunds are hard to come by, and a lot of those travel methods and hotels are now struggling financially and have threat of closure, so I hope the late cancellation process doesn't affect people that way

I know no one plans for a pandemic but...
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2020, 06:38:16 PM »

The refund program is a good thing, but what we are finding here in the UK is that travel and hotel refunds are hard to come by, and a lot of those travel methods and hotels are now struggling financially and have threat of closure, so I hope the late cancellation process doesn't affect people that way

We really do need an update on the European tour. It really isn't far away now......

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2020, 09:11:49 PM »

We really do need an update on the European tour. It really isn't far away now......

An announcement has to be any day now you would think. The first show is now less than a month away.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2020, 05:51:25 AM »

An announcement has to be any day now you would think. The first show is now less than a month away.

28 days away. I think so too.....but I've thought the same for a few weeks.

dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2020, 10:25:25 PM »

here we are April 25th and still no North American cancellations. still over 2 months to go so maybe we have some hope? May 1st is the day they say we are gonna start opening up the country. by the 4th of July in Milwaukee we may be rolling!!!!!!!!
FreddieJames
Rocker

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2020, 10:34:24 PM »

If anyone still thinks the European tour is hapenning they're really naive. Europe is locked. No festivals until at least Sept 1st.

Don't need your religion,
Don't watch that much T.V.,
Just making my living baby,
And that's enough for me.
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2020, 12:00:06 AM »

If anyone still thinks the European tour is hapenning they're really naive. Europe is locked. No festivals until at least Sept 1st.
yeah, those May Dates are not happening. I didn't look what was scheduled but maybe mid June has a chance?
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2020, 12:05:50 AM »

just looked....and yeah Europe will be postponed for sure. seems like this tour and the motley/def lepperd thing are the only shows that are not canceled yet. I hope that is a good sign. they are waiting as long as possible!!!! come on guys, open up the damn country!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2020, 06:47:38 AM »

Opening up the country doesn't necessarily mean that concerts will happen.

You might be allowed to go get a haircut and go to get some pizza, but that doesn't mean 50000 people can gather to watch a concert.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: