Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:20:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227816 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 217030 times)
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1180 on: November 12, 2020, 08:38:41 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8gHVA4D7IQ

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell

When even a partisan fake news station created by Nixon administration cronies for the express purpose of propagandizing has to call out your lies, you have hit rock bottom. It is long past time for the GOP to clean up its act and kick this junkie's addiction to reckless self-interest. There is nothing conservative about that. Blaming your failures on baseless conspiracies is the ultimate abdication of personal responsibility. Encouraging your supporters to show up to the polls armed in minority districts and to riot outside ballot counting locations is the opposite of law and order. The modern GOP is addicted to the easy high of the Trump drug; a drug that allows them to take refuge from reality with comforting lies. But as time goes on, that drug will only ruin your life in the long run. You can choose to bear the cognitive dissonance until it kills you, or you can wake up and seek help. Either way, reality has a way of asserting itself by hitting you like a freight train.

Don't be like the Qanon supporter who committed suicide because she couldn't bear the cognitive dissonance anymore.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 08:51:52 PM by PermissionToLand » Logged

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1181 on: November 13, 2020, 08:14:56 AM »

Trump is now tweeting people should abandon Fox and go to OAN or NewsMax.

AZ now projected for Biden.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1182 on: November 13, 2020, 09:44:43 AM »

So basically the Republicans' logic is: You can't announce the winner until votes have been counted / not counted (depending on the state). The media doesn't decide the winner is the usual phrase.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Nov 7
I WON THIS ELECTION, BY A LOT!

And then there's the fact that he keeps repeating conspiracy theories from OAN...

https://twitter.com/SachaBaronCohen/status/1326958182741192706

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1183 on: November 13, 2020, 11:44:50 AM »

So basically the Republicans' logic is: You can't announce the winner until votes have been counted / not counted (depending on the state). The media doesn't decide the winner is the usual phrase.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Nov 7
I WON THIS ELECTION, BY A LOT!

And then there's the fact that he keeps repeating conspiracy theories from OAN...

https://twitter.com/SachaBaronCohen/status/1326958182741192706

/jarmo

I mean, does it really surprise you that he will cling to, and spread, any lie he can to try to substantiate the fact he didn't lose?

His ego...his very sense of self...can't handle the thought of losing.  And he needs his sycophantic followers to continue to support him...and most of all to send money!

With every crazy, loony toons, conspiracy theory filled tweet he proves, more and more, that he is exactly who his detractors have claimed he is for the past 6+ years.  And he makes those that support him look more and more foolish and he forces them to sacrifice more and more of their credibility to continue to support him.

He was never an agent of change.  He was never a swamp drainer.  He was never going to help "the forgotten little guy".

Those were just things he had to say to get people to vote for him.  And it seems like they believed them so much, they've tied Trump to their identity and now can't accept his loss.

Jan 20th can't come soon enough.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 11:55:41 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1184 on: November 13, 2020, 12:25:49 PM »

Absolutely not surprised by anything he's said, done or promised (and not delivered) in the last four years.

His new reality will be interesting.

Yelling on Twitter about the world while promoting his 2024 bid.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1185 on: November 13, 2020, 01:59:54 PM »

He's now dropped his lawsuit in Arizona because there's no possible way to overcome the margin he lost by.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #1186 on: November 13, 2020, 03:41:00 PM »

He's supposed to speak shortly
It's amazing how little I care too

It's over - move on

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1187 on: November 13, 2020, 03:59:50 PM »

What will he take credit for in his press conference today?

/jarmo

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1188 on: November 14, 2020, 04:13:24 AM »

The media doesn't decide the winner is the usual phrase.

Of course not, the loser decides the winner!

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1189 on: November 14, 2020, 10:42:34 AM »

Quite amazing.

The implications that the democratic process of elections is rigged in the USA, just like in many other countries with authoritarian regimes.

Just because you hate losing.

I mean, I get it. You need a scapegoat for your loss, because everyone loves you. But maybe it's not the system. And since it can't be you, or your family, maybe it's someone else. But the system? The same system you called rigged that elected you in 2016?

The same system that elected Republicans this year as well? The irony....

/jarmo

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #1190 on: November 14, 2020, 02:36:17 PM »

It was him. Period.

Republicans did pretty well overall for the day but the nation couldn't stomach Trump for another 4 years

Time to move on
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 04:22:01 PM by COMAMOTIVE » Logged
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1191 on: November 14, 2020, 07:59:52 PM »

Now he's touting that it was the most secure election ever and it was rigged. 2+2 doesn't equal 4 apparently in his world. That literally defies all logic.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1192 on: November 14, 2020, 09:56:29 PM »

Now he's touting that it was the most secure election ever and it was rigged. 2+2 doesn't equal 4 apparently in his world. That literally defies all logic.

I think it's homeland security saying most secure election ever.  Trump has been pretty quiet besides connecting himself to the vaccine.  It's great voting can take place this way.  Was the number of people voting a record breaker or close to it?  The more people involved the better if you ask me and the easier it is to vote, the better.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1193 on: November 15, 2020, 12:02:04 AM »

I think it's homeland security saying most secure election ever.  Trump has been pretty quiet besides connecting himself to the vaccine.  It's great voting can take place this way.  Was the number of people voting a record breaker or close to it?  The more people involved the better if you ask me and the easier it is to vote, the better.

Total number of voters yes, percentage wise? no  The current number of votes for president are 151,741,527 and i think they're only at 97%. So the numbers are going to go way up still. We are already 12 million over 2016, which was the previous record.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1194 on: November 15, 2020, 02:06:39 AM »

The same system you called rigged that elected you in 2016?

You'd think an honorable man like himself would step down so as not to benefit from a rigged election that gave him the win...

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1195 on: November 15, 2020, 05:09:17 AM »

The same system you called rigged that elected you in 2016?

You'd think an honorable man like himself would step down so as not to benefit from a rigged election that gave him the win...

Or at least demand a recount! Or set up a committee to investigate this obvious election fixing....

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1196 on: November 15, 2020, 10:10:05 AM »

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Watch @RudyGiuliani  interview on @MariaBartiromo  this morning at 10:00. Doing a great job exposing the Rigged Election Hoax!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327960545929072645

Rudy's exposing (or is he just tucking his shirt?) the rigged election hoax now? Great! About time one of them exposed the hoax that the election was rigged!

/jarmo

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1197 on: November 15, 2020, 04:05:15 PM »

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Watch @RudyGiuliani  interview on @MariaBartiromo  this morning at 10:00. Doing a great job exposing the Rigged Election Hoax!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327960545929072645

Rudy's exposing (or is he just tucking his shirt?) the rigged election hoax now? Great! About time one of them exposed the hoax that the election was rigged!

"I have the best words"

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1198 on: November 16, 2020, 12:47:21 PM »

Did Trump's hair go from blonde to gray in about a week? Talk about stress!

/jarmo

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1199 on: November 16, 2020, 06:06:44 PM »

Did Trump's hair go from blonde to gray in about a week? Talk about stress!

/jarmo

The spray tan is gone as well.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: