Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:45:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 211120 times)
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #200 on: July 28, 2020, 11:13:03 PM »

Biden's VP pick will be announced next week & it will be Kamala Harris. . I'd put money on that.  

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #201 on: July 29, 2020, 06:53:06 AM »

But antifa picked an ironic name. Here is a clip from someone who got the shit beat out of them by antifa members.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFvzM6Ejy2s

While it's unfortunate that some felt the need to attack him, the name isn't ironic.

It's a broad name for a group that isn't centrally controlled or anything. Like with any groups in society, some of them are happy to resort to violence. Doesn't make the whole movement violent.

Just like not everyone there is to start a revolution. They're there to protest right wing extremists.

The KKK, while wearing a different color identity concealing outfit,  also deserves to be considered a terrorist organization.

That's the point.

How many crimes can be attributed to the right wing extremists? Orlando in 2016 wasn't Antifa.

Meanwhile: https://apnews.com/708163420bbcdbdb8942348461006bbf

/jarmo
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 07:29:33 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #202 on: July 29, 2020, 09:02:34 AM »

But antifa picked an ironic name. Here is a clip from someone who got the shit beat out of them by antifa members.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFvzM6Ejy2s

While it's unfortunate that some felt the need to attack him, the name isn't ironic.

It's a broad name for a group that isn't centrally controlled or anything. Like with any groups in society, some of them are happy to resort to violence. Doesn't make the whole movement violent.

Just like not everyone there is to start a revolution. They're there to protest right wing extremists.

Just like SOME police officers use excessive force and kill young black and brown people.  But ALL cops shouldn't be judged by those actions.

Some folks (mostly on the right) seem to only believe a group should be judged (and punished, sometimes preemptively) by the few bad apples when they disagree with that groups politics or causes.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #203 on: July 29, 2020, 09:31:13 AM »

Aren't these the same people who arm themselves to protect them from the evil government, and think the government should stay out of peoples' lives, while cheering on police arresting and tear gassing protestors?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #204 on: July 29, 2020, 11:22:25 AM »

Aren't these the same people who arm themselves to protect them from the evil government, and think the government should stay out of peoples' lives, while cheering on police arresting and tear gassing protestors?

/jarmo

The exact same!

Together again,
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #205 on: July 29, 2020, 05:30:15 PM »

But antifa picked an ironic name. Here is a clip from someone who got the shit beat out of them by antifa members.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFvzM6Ejy2s

The KKK, while wearing a different color identity concealing outfit,  also deserves to be considered a terrorist organization.

Well done, you've cited a video made by Andy Ngo, a FASCIST who LIED about there being cement in milkshakes dumped on him.

Yeah, that's surely a trustworthy source for learning about antifa! Let's ask the Fascists what they think! drool drool drool

This is how the pipeline from the right to Fascism works. You get morons spreading around videos by Fascists like Ngo and before long, it's got a million views and is now a mainstream right wing opinion. Just like the video about Hydroxychloroquine by some Nigerian witch doctor (who thinks demons steal your sperm in your sleep) that's garnered millions of views now.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53579773

The anti-intellectualism on the right will be the downfall of society.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #206 on: July 29, 2020, 08:47:05 PM »

But antifa picked an ironic name. Here is a clip from someone who got the shit beat out of them by antifa members.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFvzM6Ejy2s

The KKK, while wearing a different color identity concealing outfit,  also deserves to be considered a terrorist organization.

Well done, you've cited a video made by Andy Ngo, a FASCIST who LIED about there being cement in milkshakes dumped on him.

Yeah, that's surely a trustworthy source for learning about antifa! Let's ask the Fascists what they think! drool drool drool

This is how the pipeline from the right to Fascism works. You get morons spreading around videos by Fascists like Ngo and before long, it's got a million views and is now a mainstream right wing opinion. Just like the video about Hydroxychloroquine by some Nigerian witch doctor (who thinks demons steal your sperm in your sleep) that's garnered millions of views now.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53579773

The anti-intellectualism on the right will be the downfall of society.

That women is crazy even for Trump.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2020, 09:55:15 AM »

Well as every same person said, Trump is now suggesting delaying the election. We fucking warned you.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2020, 04:22:53 PM »

Well as every same person said, Trump is now suggesting delaying the election. We fucking warned you.

He can't.  I mean, I suppose he could try via EO.  But Congress sets the date, not him. That's specifically enumerated in the constitution.  And there is no way Congress is going to change it.

Of course, that's not really the point.  The point is to proactively delegitimize the election results, so if he loses, he can point to something.  And then say it wasn't his fault, he didn't lose...the whole Trump playbook we've seen the past 4 years that his supporters just eat up.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 04:38:54 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #209 on: July 30, 2020, 05:05:11 PM »

He can't.  I mean, I suppose he could try via EO.  But Congress sets the date, not him. That's specifically enumerated in the constitution.  And there is no way Congress is going to change it.

Of course, that's not really the point.  The point is to proactively delegitimize the election results, so if he loses, he can point to something.  And then say it wasn't his fault, he didn't lose...the whole Trump playbook we've seen the past 4 years that his supporters just eat up.

We've been told every step along the way that institutional norms and procedures and rules would hold him back and every step of the way, they have failed. A scary amount of the military is ride-or-die for him. He also has support of the vast majority of gun owners and militias in the country. The way I see it, it's a real possibility he gets the generals and soldiers who support him to fortify the White House and he incites civil war among his supporters in the streets. It's already begun with the secret police disappearing his political enemies and right wing terrorists murdering protesters in cold blood and broad daylight.

Call me beyond the pale, but you may find yourself in the position of Henry Olson, who wrote an article excoriating Biden for suggesting Trump would try to delay the election.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 05:09:17 PM by PermissionToLand » Logged

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #210 on: July 30, 2020, 11:34:56 PM »

Yep, do not take this as a joke, as a distraction. Trump does not kid. Her is fucking serious. Do not act like this can't happen here. It can and it will if we let it. We have to ensure the election happens. If he refuses to leave on January 20th we go and remind him physically. With no election his term ends January 20th 2021 at 12pm. The president then becomes the highest ranking senator not up for election. We must not take his tweet lightly. He even doubled down on it during his covid briefing, if you can call it that. If he succeeds there well never be another free open election in this country without a war.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #211 on: August 01, 2020, 03:32:52 PM »

Trump can't delay the election. Nor did he say he was going to, he asked the question. He does not have the authority under the constitution, Congress does and that wont happen nor should it. . 

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
sandman
Legend

« Reply #212 on: August 01, 2020, 05:05:00 PM »

Tough few days for libs. Imagine realizing you supported a pedophile for years. And assuming Trump would be named but the witness actually says trump was never there.

Naturally, the media ignores this. Not surprising, we have tape of ABC reporter saying they had the clintons. But gotta protect Bill and the scum bag pedos at all cost.

Clinton legacy takes another major hit. Sad story.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #213 on: August 01, 2020, 06:37:34 PM »

Trump can't delay the election. Nor did he say he was going to, he asked the question. He does not have the authority under the constitution, Congress does and that wont happen nor should it. . 
Yeah keep telling yourself that because laws, protocols and customary norms have really curtailed his behavior.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #214 on: August 01, 2020, 06:53:21 PM »

Tough few days for libs. Imagine realizing you supported a pedophile for years. And assuming Trump would be named but the witness actually says trump was never there.

Naturally, the media ignores this. Not surprising, we have tape of ABC reporter saying they had the clintons. But gotta protect Bill and the scum bag pedos at all cost.

"I wish her well" Donald J Trump

Don't spike the ball yet. This is one victim that has said this. Who knows how many more there are that Trump and who knows how many others could be involved with it. The witness said she was paraded around in front of Trump but he apparently had no idea how old she was or that he was involved with her. The only mention of Clinton is that he was on the island. Nothing in the unsealed documents actually allege anything as of yet. Lots of people have been there. That doesn't mean they're all guilty. I mean seriously, people like Jayz and Beyonce have been there. Does anyone really believe they are pedos? Convenient how you also left out that Trump's lawyer for his impeachment is named. Whoops!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 07:14:55 PM by tim_m » Logged
sandman
Legend

« Reply #215 on: August 01, 2020, 11:05:01 PM »

Don't spike the ball yet. This is one victim that has said this. Who knows how many more there are that Trump and who knows how many others could be involved with it. The witness said she was paraded around in front of Trump but he apparently had no idea how old she was or that he was involved with her. The only mention of Clinton is that he was on the island. Nothing in the unsealed documents actually allege anything as of yet. Lots of people have been there. That doesn't mean they're all guilty. I mean seriously, people like Jayz and Beyonce have been there. Does anyone really believe they are pedos? Convenient how you also left out that Trump's lawyer for his impeachment is named. Whoops!

I’m actually shocked you are defending clinton.

giving an accused rapist and pedo the benefit of the doubt. No media following up on this, even though its been well known for years.

Liberal privilege is real.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #216 on: August 02, 2020, 12:31:38 AM »

I’m actually shocked you are defending clinton.

giving an accused rapist and pedo the benefit of the doubt. No media following up on this, even though its been well known for years.

Liberal privilege is real.
Where did i defend him? The document said he was there. The witness in the unsealed document didn't say she had knowledge of why he was there. She said he owed Epstein a favor but never found out what it was. He may very well be guilty and if he is fry him and everyone else involved.I'm just stating the facts that were stated in the document. Which you misrepresented. You left out she was paraded around in front of Trump, and yeah i know she didn't implicate him and said he didn't even know she was underage. I have serious questions about that. The girl was 14! I know girls can look older then they are but seriously? He couldn't tell she was a fucking kid? Trump buddy Dershowitz was also named. You left that out too.

You don't seriously think everyone that has visited the island had knowledge or participated in this disgusting man's pedophilia?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #217 on: August 02, 2020, 06:23:59 AM »

Tough few days for libs.

Looking from the outside, it doesn't appear tough at all.

Your president keeps failing. He keeps saying stuff like any Internet troll would. The United States are less united than ever before.

He just keeps proving the theory that populists who claim to offer quick fixes to everything, are just like any sales people....

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1289741750680993794

/jarmo
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 06:28:23 AM by jarmo » Logged

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #218 on: August 02, 2020, 12:30:58 PM »

The Clintons are politically toxic at this point. You arent going to see either one out supporting Biden this year. No one I know who identifies themselves as a Dem disagrees with that or even likes them anymore.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
sandman
Legend

« Reply #219 on: August 02, 2020, 12:32:52 PM »

Tough few days for libs.

Looking from the outside, it doesn't appear tough at all.

Your president keeps failing. He keeps saying stuff like any Internet troll would. The United States are less united than ever before.

He just keeps proving the theory that populists who claim to offer quick fixes to everything, are just like any sales people....

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1289741750680993794

/jarmo

We r just as divided as we were in 2016. Short memory, eh?

Trump was a heavy favorite to win back in feb. You know why? He was doing a great job. And people saw thru all the BS the left was throwing at him.

Corona rescued the Dems. All they need to do is figure out how to message Biden not doing any debates or tough interviews.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: