Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:15:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227773 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 214037 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #220 on: August 02, 2020, 02:18:02 PM »

Tough few days for libs.

Looking from the outside, it doesn't appear tough at all.

Your president keeps failing. He keeps saying stuff like any Internet troll would. The United States are less united than ever before.

He just keeps proving the theory that populists who claim to offer quick fixes to everything, are just like any sales people....

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1289741750680993794

/jarmo

We r just as divided as we were in 2016. Short memory, eh?

Trump was a heavy favorite to win back in feb. You know why? He was doing a great job. And people saw thru all the BS the left was throwing at him.

Corona rescued the Dems. All they need to do is figure out how to message Biden not doing any debates or tough interviews.
Trump has made the division worse.

You have a extremely low bar for great job then. Biden was ahead even before Covid-19.  Trump had a much better chance then of getting a second term but lets not pretend his numbers were great or ahead of Biden even then.

Seriously? You must not watch Trump interviews or speeches very often
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 02:21:41 PM by tim_m » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #221 on: August 02, 2020, 03:38:07 PM »

Partly true, some on the right truly hated having Obama as president.

But Obama didn't constantly point out the threat of the fascist opponents or anything like that. There was still at least some respect for the other side. Something many of the Republicans haven't been able to show in quite some time.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #222 on: August 02, 2020, 09:37:11 PM »

Trump can't delay the election. Nor did he say he was going to, he asked the question. He does not have the authority under the constitution, Congress does and that wont happen nor should it. . 

"Kill all the jews? I'm just asking questions, people..."

Your sycophantic excuses for authoritarianism are disgusting.

He doesn't even know he can't delay the election, it's just all part of his attempt to start a civil war if he loses.

Tough few days for libs. Imagine realizing you supported a pedophile for years. And assuming Trump would be named but the witness actually says trump was never there.

Naturally, the media ignores this. Not surprising, we have tape of ABC reporter saying they had the clintons. But gotta protect Bill and the scum bag pedos at all cost.

Clinton legacy takes another major hit. Sad story.

We know it's been some tough days for you when you're digging up a story from 2019 to distract from Trump's escalation into full-on authoritarianism in 2020. Just the same old LIES about a guy who was president over 20 years ago. The statement from the ABC reporter was that she "saw Clinton in Epstein's presence but did not witness Clinton participate in any sexual activity." Real damning stuff.  Roll Eyes

You're like a jilted ex-lover who can't get over the it with the Clintons. That must be why you're the only one obsessively following the story for dirt on your political rivals instead of any kind of genuine concern for the victims. Otherwise you'd have mentioned Trump's name in the Lolita Express guestbook.

If you weren't such a partisan hack, you'd realize that nobody on the left gives a shit about the Clintons. You are so hilariously disconnected from reality, it could not be clearer you don't even interact with anyone on the left because all you can conceive of is a hilariously caricatured strawman. And nobody was "assuming Trump would be named" because nobody else is so pathetically desperate for dirt on the opposition that they would HOPE some kids got molested like you do. Disgusting.

Trump's legacy and your credibility take another major hit. SAD!

I’m actually shocked you are defending clinton.

giving an accused rapist and pedo the benefit of the doubt. No media following up on this, even though its been well known for years.

Liberal privilege is real.

Who has accused him of being a pedo besides you? He has been accused of being on the island, that's it. Why do you lie so much? Is it because you know you can't defend your ideology on the facts? Or do you just not believe in the basic American principle of innocence until proven guilty?

The Clintons are politically toxic at this point. You arent going to see either one out supporting Biden this year. No one I know who identifies themselves as a Dem disagrees with that or even likes them anymore.

Kinda like how the Lincoln Project Republicans are running ads to prevent Trump from winning. Trump is the definition of toxic.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #223 on: August 02, 2020, 09:57:17 PM »

Shit, did I miss all the race riots and right wing terrorists murdering veterans in 2016?

Trump was a heavy favorite to win back in feb. You know why? He was doing a great job. And people saw thru all the BS the left was throwing at him.

Holy delusion, Batman!

Honestly, it's just sad that you even have to lie to yourself to fend off the creeping reality that Trump is a massive loser and always has been.

All they need to do is figure out how to message Biden not doing any debates or tough interviews.

You really don't get it, do you? You don't go messing things up when your opponent is destroying himself.

Biden is sitting back at home laughing his ass off as Trump is trying to ban fucking TikTok because he's an authoritarian and doesn't give a shit about individual liberties and freedom.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 09:59:20 PM by PermissionToLand » Logged

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #224 on: August 02, 2020, 10:16:47 PM »

28-Year-Old Veteran Shot Dead at Black Lives Matter Protest in Austin, Texas

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/garrett-foster-austin-shooting-protest-1034507/

The shooter, Daniel Scott Perry, is a right wing extremist Trump supporter, of course. And in the weeks leading up, he fantasized publicly about shooting protesters.

And because the right has absolutely no fucking decency or morals and doesn't give a shit about veterans or self-defense gun rights, they have been trying to claim Foster shot first and blame everything on him. When in reality Foster didn't fire a shot at all, and that's according to the police. You even have right wingers suggesting that because he brought a gun to several protests that he was "asking for it". Disgusting. And proves they have no fucking values beyond their ideology. Even gun rights are a ruse because his right to open carry in Texas apparently doesn't count if he's marching for black people's civil rights. While out the other side of their mouth, they argue there was nothing violent about the lockdown protesters breaking into the statehouse with guns.

This incident coincidentally exposes several basic right wing tenets for how hollow they truly are. And here's another; the driver had a CC permit. So much for the line that all gun violence is committed with illegally owned guns.

Sandman and Senator will not even acknowledge this incident.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 10:40:05 PM by PermissionToLand » Logged

sandman
Legend

« Reply #225 on: August 03, 2020, 10:39:30 AM »

Shit, did I miss all the race riots and right wing terrorists murdering veterans in 2016?

Holy delusion, Batman!

Honestly, it's just sad that you even have to lie to yourself to fend off the creeping reality that Trump is a massive loser and always has been.

All they need to do is figure out how to message Biden not doing any debates or tough interviews.

You really don't get it, do you? You don't go messing things up when your opponent is destroying himself.

Biden is sitting back at home laughing his ass off as Trump is trying to ban fucking TikTok because he's an authoritarian and doesn't give a shit about individual liberties and freedom.

Vegas odds had Trump as a huge favorite in February. you post national polls for an election that uses the electoral college. does that really make sense to you?

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
sandman
Legend

« Reply #226 on: August 03, 2020, 12:17:39 PM »

28-Year-Old Veteran Shot Dead at Black Lives Matter Protest in Austin, Texas

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/garrett-foster-austin-shooting-protest-1034507/

The shooter, Daniel Scott Perry, is a right wing extremist Trump supporter, of course. And in the weeks leading up, he fantasized publicly about shooting protesters.

And because the right has absolutely no fucking decency or morals and doesn't give a shit about veterans or self-defense gun rights, they have been trying to claim Foster shot first and blame everything on him. When in reality Foster didn't fire a shot at all, and that's according to the police. You even have right wingers suggesting that because he brought a gun to several protests that he was "asking for it". Disgusting. And proves they have no fucking values beyond their ideology. Even gun rights are a ruse because his right to open carry in Texas apparently doesn't count if he's marching for black people's civil rights. While out the other side of their mouth, they argue there was nothing violent about the lockdown protesters breaking into the statehouse with guns.

This incident coincidentally exposes several basic right wing tenets for how hollow they truly are. And here's another; the driver had a CC permit. So much for the line that all gun violence is committed with illegally owned guns.

Sandman and Senator will not even acknowledge this incident.

the man killed was carrying an AK-47. he surrounded the car with several other protestors who were banging on the car. he approached the driver's side and had his face covered.

the man in the car was Daniel Perry, an active duty sergeant with the U.S. Army who served a tour in Afghanistan.

I don't know Texas law, but he may not even be charged based on the known facts.

pro tip: if you are going to join an angry mob and surround someone in an aggressive manner, you might not want to wear a mask and carry an AK-47. you could be viewed as a threat. it is absolutely your right, but it could get you killed.

ditto for those armed "protestors" that stormed the state building. I guess it was technically within their rights, but the constitution uses the word "peacefully." screaming with guns in your hand is threatening to say the least.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #227 on: August 03, 2020, 12:35:35 PM »

nice work by the media fully coordinating the Biden team's "no debates" plan. NYT, Newsweek, CNN and multiple others all getting their message out there within a few days of each other.

I don't think Biden could stand in one place for 90 minutes anyway. so aside from Biden's lack of mental capacity, I don't think he could physically do it.

it would be further abuse at this point to have him even try to have a debate.

Would love to see Kamala Harris have a debate though. I think she would actually do really well. 

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #228 on: August 03, 2020, 03:56:34 PM »

Holy delusion, Batman!

Vegas odds had Trump as a huge favorite in February. you post national polls for an election that uses the electoral college. does that really make sense to you?

Yeah because Vegas odds are never wrong. Biden has had a consistent lead nationally and in the swing states from day 1.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #229 on: August 03, 2020, 04:18:09 PM »

nice work by the media fully coordinating the Biden team's "no debates" plan. NYT, Newsweek, CNN and multiple others all getting their message out there within a few days of each other.

I don't think Biden could stand in one place for 90 minutes anyway. so aside from Biden's lack of mental capacity, I don't think he could physically do it.

Would love to see Kamala Harris have a debate though. I think she would actually do really well. 

What in the hell are you even talking about? There's literally no articles spouting that anywhere. Seriously? You mean like he did at ALL the primary debates? Do you actually intend to sound ridiculous or is it just by accident? Or are you just trying to provoke a reaction. I mean seriously? He had no problem for  those but no all the sudden a few months later he can't stand for 90 minutes?  Shocked
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #230 on: August 04, 2020, 01:23:06 AM »

"I read more then anyone you've probably interviewed in a long time" Donald Trump told Axios tonight. Wow... does he really think we are this stupid?

I will give him credit for saying blacks being 2.4 times more likely to be shot by cops is unacceptable.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 01:40:18 AM by tim_m » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #231 on: August 04, 2020, 08:28:01 AM »

What he says is the truth.

He's a very stable genius after all, with the best words. Covfefe

Full interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=zaaTZkqsaxY&feature=emb_logo

/jarmo
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 08:47:32 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sandman
Legend

« Reply #232 on: August 04, 2020, 09:29:37 AM »

What in the hell are you even talking about? There's literally no articles spouting that anywhere. Seriously? You mean like he did at ALL the primary debates? Do you actually intend to sound ridiculous or is it just by accident? Or are you just trying to provoke a reaction. I mean seriously? He had no problem for  those but no all the sudden a few months later he can't stand for 90 minutes?  Shocked

I guess you don't read the NY Times.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #233 on: August 04, 2020, 09:35:27 AM »

CNN Today....

Right-wing media focuses on 'imaginary controversy' suggesting Biden won't debate Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/media/right-wing-media-biden-trump-debate/index.html

CNN yesterday....

Political analyst makes plea for Biden not to debate Trump
https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2020/08/01/should-biden-debate-trump.cnn

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #234 on: August 04, 2020, 12:17:03 PM »

What in the hell are you even talking about? There's literally no articles spouting that anywhere. Seriously? You mean like he did at ALL the primary debates? Do you actually intend to sound ridiculous or is it just by accident? Or are you just trying to provoke a reaction. I mean seriously? He had no problem for  those but no all the sudden a few months later he can't stand for 90 minutes?  Shocked

CNN Today....

Right-wing media focuses on 'imaginary controversy' suggesting Biden won't debate Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/media/right-wing-media-biden-trump-debate/index.html

CNN yesterday....

That's all you got? A right wing conspiracy and another guy saying he shouldn't but only because Trump is a liar. Not because he thinks Biden is incapable. It must really be hard trying so hard to make something out of nothing and failing time after time.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 12:21:05 PM by tim_m » Logged
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #235 on: August 04, 2020, 08:39:20 PM »

Vegas odds, he says!!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You are too fucking much, dude.

You want me to post the swing states? I don't think you do, captain crunch. We're now at the point where formerly red states like Georgia are becoming swing states.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/25/upshot/poll-2020-biden-battlegrounds.html

the man killed was carrying an AK-47. he surrounded the car with several other protestors who were banging on the car. he approached the driver's side and had his face covered. 

Look at you, repeating the exact same disgraceful lies I pre-emptively called out. No shame.

So now lawfully carrying a weapon for self-defense is part of your smear campaign? You can't even reconcile the incongruities of your ideology. So now you can't ever again complain when a progressive says that the armed lockdown protesters who trespassed into the statehouse were in the wrong. Or that anyone brandishing a weapon is threatening.

First of all, you LIE by omission of the fact that the car drove INTO THE CROWD. That is the whole reason he approached the car, with his weapon slung over his back, as seen in video evidence and CORROBORATED BY POLICE.

So that's it? Approaching a vehicle with your face covered in a pandemic is grounds for murder? This driver was a criminal thug looking for trouble, period. Why would you defend a murderous criminal illegal thug?

the man in the car was Daniel Perry, an active duty sergeant with the U.S. Army who served a tour in Afghanistan.

"According to Texas Department of Public Safety records, the Addison Police Department arrested Perry in November 2005. He was charged with assault causing bodily injury"

Daniel Perry is a criminal, period.

https://www.kxan.com/news/everything-we-know-about-daniel-perry/

No surprise that a criminal illegal thug who has already been violent before and fantasized about shooting protesters was driving around with a gun on his lap and drove into a crowd to incite violence.

I don't know Texas law, but he may not even be charged based on the known facts.

Oh, he won't be charged because the cops are on his side. They love anyone who murders protesters. Probably bought him Burger King like their buddy Dylan Roof.

pro tip: if you are going to join an angry mob and surround someone in an aggressive manner, you might not want to wear a mask and carry an AK-47. you could be viewed as a threat. it is absolutely your right, but it could get you killed.

Pro tip: if you are going to ram your car into a crowd of people, you might not want to do that in the first place. And then if you do, you might not want to open fire on a guy who is not threatening you in the slightest.

You know, I feel threatened by those lockdown protesters. So this means I can storm into their midst and when I've "surrounded" myself with them, I can now open fire on them. Good to know.

Once again, you don't give a fuck about a veteran with real integrity fighting for civil rights and no criminal record, you'd rather defend the criminal illegal thug who murdered him.

ditto for those armed "protestors" that stormed the state building. I guess it was technically within their rights, but the constitution uses the word "peacefully." screaming with guns in your hand is threatening to say the least.

So you would have been okay if the cops working that protest gunned them all down, then?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 09:00:07 PM by PermissionToLand » Logged

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #236 on: August 04, 2020, 08:48:46 PM »

Again, you don't go messing it up when your opponent is discrediting himself for you!  rofl

Trump's latest media appearances have been suggesting he violate the constitution by delaying the election (which you have no problem with because you hate America and don't give a fuck about the Constitution) and banning a massively popular entertainment service because he hates the free market and doesn't give a fuck about individual liberty.

When the GOP is so beautifully proving they actually stand for the complete opposite of the vales they wrap themselves in rhetorically, why would you interrupt them?

Projection is literally the GOP's only tactic.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #237 on: August 04, 2020, 08:53:20 PM »

CNN Today....

CNN yesterday....

Remember when I pointed out Sandman's little trick of taking one person and using them as a stand in for "the left" (98 Million registered Democrats in America)?

Do you ever get tired of repeating the same one trick, pony?

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #238 on: August 04, 2020, 09:04:01 PM »

Again, you don't go messing it up when your opponent is discrediting himself for you!  rofl

Trump's latest media appearances have been suggesting he violate the constitution by delaying the election (which you have no problem with because you hate America and don't give a fuck about the Constitution) and banning a massively popular entertainment service because he hates the free market and doesn't give a fuck about individual liberty.

When the GOP is so beautifully proving they actually stand for the complete opposite of the vales they wrap themselves in rhetorically, why would you interrupt them?

Projection is literally the GOP's only tactic.

And today's gift that keeps on giving Sure Biden does misspeak and has struggled his whole life with stuttering. A legitimate condition. Trump can't even pronounce words. This isn't the first time he's done this either. https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/510501-trump-struggles-with-pronouncing-yosemites-at-bill-signing
sandman
Legend

« Reply #239 on: August 05, 2020, 11:35:56 AM »

I feel so bad for Biden. I love seeing him talk because it's funny, but at the same time I feel bad for laughing.

he gets asked a simple question and he accuses the black interviewer of being a junkie. We know he's a racist, and Biden helped create the laws that were discriminatory against blacks and incarcerated them at extremely high and unfair levels. also, the myth of the black community being coke heads is a racist stereo type. Biden is well aware of that, as he pushed those stereotypes throughout his political career. 

BIDEN: "No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? C'mon man. That's like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not, what do you think huh? Are you a junkie?"

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: