Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:21:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 211189 times)
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1560 on: January 18, 2021, 09:49:23 AM »

let's play "who said it?" the quote is

"no one in here supports fascism"

hmmmmm....

What does being anti Antifa(scist) make one?

/jarmo

no one in here supports fascism. so stop trying. you look truly pathetic trying to insinuate that a fellow long time poster on your board is a fascist.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 09:51:30 AM by sandman » Logged

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1561 on: January 18, 2021, 09:51:00 AM »

Why would people call you a racist?

/jarmo

you would have to ask them. i'm not trying to get inside the heads of anyone on this board.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1562 on: January 18, 2021, 09:57:25 AM »

no one in here supports fascism. so stop trying. you look truly pathetic trying to insinuate that a fellow long time poster on your board is a fascist.

ok  ok

Can't be said enough!

I don't think there's anything pathetic in strongly denouncing that kind of ideology and extremism.

you would have to ask them. i'm not trying to get inside the heads of anyone on this board.

So you're saying you didn't say anything that would make some use that word?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1563 on: January 18, 2021, 10:02:23 AM »

I also don't get why you got so angry about me missing your one sentence where you said no one here is a fascist supporter. When the original question was a rhetorical one about how if someone is against something that's against something else, what does it make that someone?

But whatever. Close enough, good enough.  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1564 on: January 18, 2021, 01:58:35 PM »

Capitol rioter plotted to sell stolen Pelosi laptop to Russian intelligence

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/capitol-rioter-plotted-sell-stolen-pelosi-laptop-russian-intelligence-n1254583

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1565 on: January 18, 2021, 02:12:53 PM »

are you against pedophilia?

The people whose opinion I care about know my opinion on pedophiles.  ok

/jarmo

Just stating facts. You refuse to answer a simple Yes/no question that the average person has no problem answering. So, one has to jump to conclusions based on the information available.

/jarmo

you are talking out of both sides of your ass. you contradict yourself less than a day later. so which is it?

also, i like how you went back and edited your original post on Saturday. you should have left the angrier post.  hihi

He was mocking you, dum-dum. You've fallen for this twice now. You really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? drool

some of your liberal friends in this thread openly admit that this is a game for them. they are trying to "win" and "own" those that they disagree with (whatever that means).

it's pathetic. but they get off on it, and it makes them feel good. we all have our vices.

the interesting part is that you have joined them in this game. you used to stay above the fray.

It's sad that you have to lie to defend your immature behavior on here. From the very first day I joined this board, you have ALWAYS been trolling on this thread and treating it like a game. And it is now part of your game to feign persecution because you were humiliated by falling for a silly little trick one time. You tasted your own medicine and now you're trying to gaslight us into believing it was our own medicine all along. Your projection of your own pathetic need to "win" is revealing.

The great irony is that you indeed take "winning" the game very seriously. That is why you are so incensed at being beaten at your own game for once.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1566 on: January 18, 2021, 09:57:29 PM »

Trump promoted N.M. official’s comment that ‘the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.’
Now the man is arrested in the Capitol riot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/18/trump-promoted-his-comment-that-only-good-democrat-is-dead-democrat-now-he-is-arrested-storming-capitol/

More of your ringleader's complicity is being revealed, Sandie.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1567 on: January 19, 2021, 05:19:04 AM »

The fallout of the coup attempt will be interesting to see.

For example, what kind of punishment will the guilty ones get? What happens to the Republicans who were based on their side?

/jarmo

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1568 on: January 19, 2021, 07:56:53 AM »

ok  ok

Can't be said enough!

I don't think there's anything pathetic in strongly denouncing that kind of ideology and extremism.

agree. what's pathetic is trying to suggest that a fellow poster on your board is a fascist. as i clearly stated. 

So you're saying you didn't say anything that would make some use that word?

do you not read my responses? i'm starting to realize you do not.

so i will say it again, i am not trying to get inside the minds of anyone on this board. i have no idea what makes anyone on this board say the things they do.

you would have to ask them.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1569 on: January 19, 2021, 08:09:47 AM »

I also don't get why you got so angry about me missing your one sentence where you said no one here is a fascist supporter. When the original question was a rhetorical one about how if someone is against something that's against something else, what does it make that someone?

But whatever. Close enough, good enough.  Smiley

/jarmo

What does being anti Antifa(scist) make one?

/jarmo

99.999% of americans are against fascism.

my comment was actually in response to your post. as i noted above, clearly you do not read my posts.

i was not angry. just setting the record straight when the board moderator makes lazy and careless accusations about my character.

things that YOU post, carry far more weight than anyone else on this board. you used to take that seriously.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1570 on: January 19, 2021, 09:35:54 AM »

agree. what's pathetic is trying to suggest that a fellow poster on your board is a fascist. as i clearly stated. 

No, clearly you don't understand what I said/meant.

Sometimes people need to be reminded of what they are actually against, or supporting depending on how you look at it, when they fail/refuse to address issues like for example a violent coup attempt aimed at disrupting a democratic process.

so i will say it again, i am not trying to get inside the minds of anyone on this board. i have no idea what makes anyone on this board say the things they do.

No, I'm not gonna ask them. I'm asking you.

Do you have a problem with looking at your own actions and/or words to try to understand why someone would say something like that? After all, you should know yourself the best.

I get it, finger pointing is way easier than to try to understand reasons why people would say certain things about yourself.

things that YOU post, carry far more weight than anyone else on this board. you used to take that seriously.

In this topic, I'm an outsider looking at things happening in your country. Don't claim to be an expert, don't claim to understand everything.

You seem to not take any responsibility for your own actions and paint yourself as a victim.

Me, as an outsider, I see both sides. I can see why people would say certain things to you, and why you do the same to them.

To me, you're not as innocent as you seem to think. You've seemed to enjoy this "trolling" if you wanna call it that, but now the tables have turned.

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1571 on: January 19, 2021, 09:47:16 AM »

A Donald Trump supporter suspected of stealing a laptop or hard drive from Democrat Nancy Pelosi's office during the US Capitol riots has been arrested.

A former romantic partner had said in an affidavit she intended to sell the data to Russian intelligence.

---

Could you make this kind of shit up even if you tried?

Why didn't she just take it to the repair shop where Biden's son took his?

/jarmo

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1572 on: January 19, 2021, 10:19:24 AM »

No, clearly you don't understand what I said/meant.

Sometimes people need to be reminded of what they are actually against, or supporting depending on how you look at it, when they fail/refuse to address issues like for example a violent coup attempt aimed at disrupting a democratic process.

so there's essentially a litmus test to be able post here? are you out of your mind??? no one needs to constantly post what they support or do not support.

i have to ask again since you are so vague and like to beat around the bush - is the comment directed at me regarding "they fail/refuse to address issues"?

i don't know what you are trying to accomplish here. citizens in the US are not responsible for the actions of our leaders, whether we vote for them or not. this whole notion of having to disavow any negative actions of politicians on "our side" is ridiculous. you've never suggested this in the past.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1573 on: January 19, 2021, 10:32:44 AM »

No, I'm not gonna ask them. I'm asking you.

Do you have a problem with looking at your own actions and/or words to try to understand why someone would say something like that? After all, you should know yourself the best.

I get it, finger pointing is way easier than to try to understand reasons why people would say certain things about yourself.

you tried to paint me as a fascist. i could waste time looking at myself, when i already know what i stand for and what's in my heart and mind.

i have no idea why you did that. although as we later realized, it's partially because you don't read my posts. why would i waste my time trying to get inside your head? makes no sense.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1574 on: January 19, 2021, 10:46:58 AM »

You seem to not take any responsibility for your own actions and paint yourself as a victim.

To me, you're not as innocent as you seem to think. You've seemed to enjoy this "trolling" if you wanna call it that, but now the tables have turned.

/jarmo

i "seem" to not take responsibility for my actions??? again, what the hell are you talking about???

i'm not innocent. i've thrown plenty of insults around in here.

not sure what you consider trolling - i stir the pot; i've posted things that i thought Trump did well; i've posted things that highlight the hypocrisy on the left; i get into silly back and forth with people. same things everyone does on this board.

what do you call it when you make pathetic attempts to label someone as something disgusting? is that trolling? or is there a stronger word for that type of bottom of the barrel behavior?  because i have never done THAT.   

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1575 on: January 19, 2021, 11:06:21 AM »

so there's essentially a litmus test to be able post here? are you out of your mind??? no one needs to constantly post what they support or do not support.

What's with the insult?

It was obvious that my post was a general comment that sometimes people are so caught up in something that they don't see the bigger picture.

i'm not innocent. i've thrown plenty of insults around in here.

Finally.

Now, if we could just get you to understand that I didn't call anyone a fascist...  ok

/jarmo
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 11:11:42 AM by jarmo » Logged

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1576 on: January 19, 2021, 12:08:36 PM »

Now, if we could just get you to understand that I didn't call anyone a fascist...  ok
/jarmo

You don't like answering questions about your difficulty to not support of fascism?
/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1577 on: January 19, 2021, 12:57:55 PM »

Yeah, where does it say "You're a fascist" or "I think you're a fascist"?

You've clearly stated yourself that you don't have problems supporting Trump even though he has done all kinds of questionable things.  ok

Definition of fascism

1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Now, take that into consideration and apply it to a soon to be former president's regime. Some of it sounds pretty close to the definition.

Edited to add: Once again, I didn't say you are a fascist. Sorry if that wasn't obvious to you. I asked why you have a hard time not supporting something that's so out of this world. Instead of saying "no, this isn't cool" you like to play these games about how everyone else is equally bad. The typical. Like the common "But Obama......" excuse used by people who claim to have moved on a long time ago.

I guess it's tough when not enough people believed in your MAGA state of mind and instead went with the more normal. Even people who think the system isn't perfect figured the alternative was still better than four more years of lies and more lies.

/jarmo

« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 01:28:22 PM by jarmo » Logged

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1578 on: January 19, 2021, 05:12:43 PM »

Yeah, where does it say "You're a fascist" or "I think you're a fascist"?

Edited to add: Once again, I didn't say you are a fascist. Sorry if that wasn't obvious to you. I asked why you have a hard time not supporting something that's so out of this world. Instead of saying "no, this isn't cool" you like to play these games about how everyone else is equally bad. The typical. Like the common "But Obama......" excuse used by people who claim to have moved on a long time ago.

I guess it's tough when not enough people believed in your MAGA state of mind and instead went with the more normal. Even people who think the system isn't perfect figured the alternative was still better than four more years of lies and more lies.

/jarmo

I don't know why you keep lying. you are unable to accept the fact that i made it clear that i do not support fascism.

you keep saying that i have a "hard time not supporting" fascism. that is a blatant lie.

i did not play any games, or try to point out anything the left does, or Obama, or anything like that.

i'm asking nicely - please stop suggesting that i in any way support fascism, OR have any problem with not supporting it. please.

This discussion has gone too far. i'll give you the last word and i suggest you lock this thread. the election is over, and it's become boring as hell for the other posters (both of them). someone should create a Biden Administration thread.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1579 on: January 19, 2021, 05:31:10 PM »

I don't know why you keep lying. you are unable to accept the fact that i made it clear that i do not support fascism.

Rich coming from you.

No, I accepted it:

no one in here supports fascism.

ok  ok

Can't be said enough!

And yet, you keep going on and on about it.

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: