Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:21:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 211124 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1600 on: January 20, 2021, 08:18:14 PM »

Best of luck and health

Just saw that Trump left Biden a note afterall and Biden seemed to indicate it was not entirely awful

This...would be interesting to see

I'm 50/50 on whether Biden was just being gracious in that answer or not.  Maybe someday we'll see. Because I imagine:

"JOe,

You now I won. I'll be back. See you in 2024. Bigly

-The Winner of the 2020 Election
DJT"

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #1601 on: January 21, 2021, 04:07:03 AM »

Best of luck and health

Just saw that Trump left Biden a note afterall and Biden seemed to indicate it was not entirely awful

I'm 50/50 on whether Biden was just being gracious in that answer or not.  Maybe someday we'll see. Because I imagine:

"JOe,

You now I won. I'll be back. See you in 2024. Bigly

-The Winner of the 2020 Election
DJT"

hihi

" Joe - Lift up the presidential blanket, I left you and DR. Jill a warm steaming surprise" - hugs and kisses -

TRUMP 2024
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1602 on: January 21, 2021, 02:01:49 PM »

Stock market posts best Inauguration Day rise in 36 years as Biden takes office

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/stock-market-logs-best-inauguration-day-rise-in-36-years-as-biden-takes-office-11611177633#

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1603 on: January 21, 2021, 04:29:03 PM »

Thanks Donald. Without him, this wouldn't be possible!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1604 on: January 21, 2021, 10:05:35 PM »

A Donald Trump supporter suspected of stealing a laptop or hard drive from Democrat Nancy Pelosi's office during the US Capitol riots has been arrested.

A former romantic partner had said in an affidavit she intended to sell the data to Russian intelligence.

---

Could you make this kind of shit up even if you tried?

Why didn't she just take it to the repair shop where Biden's son took his?

/jarmo

rofl
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1605 on: January 21, 2021, 10:11:22 PM »

Yeah, where does it say "You're a fascist" or "I think you're a fascist"?

Edited to add: Once again, I didn't say you are a fascist. Sorry if that wasn't obvious to you. I asked why you have a hard time not supporting something that's so out of this world. Instead of saying "no, this isn't cool" you like to play these games about how everyone else is equally bad. The typical. Like the common "But Obama......" excuse used by people who claim to have moved on a long time ago.

I guess it's tough when not enough people believed in your MAGA state of mind and instead went with the more normal. Even people who think the system isn't perfect figured the alternative was still better than four more years of lies and more lies.

/jarmo

I don't know why you keep lying. you are unable to accept the fact that i made it clear that i do not support fascism.

you keep saying that i have a "hard time not supporting" fascism. that is a blatant lie.

i did not play any games, or try to point out anything the left does, or Obama, or anything like that.

i'm asking nicely - please stop suggesting that i in any way support fascism, OR have any problem with not supporting it. please.

This discussion has gone too far. i'll give you the last word and i suggest you lock this thread. the election is over, and it's become boring as hell for the other posters (both of them). someone should create a Biden Administration thread.

Now there's a winning idea, a thread for the new administration.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1606 on: January 21, 2021, 10:12:28 PM »

That was one hell of a farewell speech.  You keep him on script, he's good.

Okay I'm not sure I can believe a word that came out of his mouth about the accomplishments but it sounded good.  Good bye you crazy man.

That's the understatement of the century.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1607 on: January 21, 2021, 10:17:33 PM »

Watching the way Biden treats Jill in public vs the way Trump treated Milania in public.......it's such a striking difference.

Yep, like when did we ever see Trump assist Melania getting into the limo?
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1608 on: January 21, 2021, 10:20:47 PM »

Biden, during the virtual swearing in of some of the staff, basically told them if they discriminate against or mistreat someone, they will be fired on the spot.  Because everyone deserves to be treated with decency.

And we're mostly through the first Press Briefing from this administration. Not ONE lie. Not one bit of misinformation.  And not one attack on the press, or the opposing party.

Doesn't seem like she's having a rough time doing it, either.

It's a new dawn, it's a new day...and we're feeelin' good.

I loved that, disrespect anyone and you're gone no if's, and or but's about it. As it should be. We all deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1609 on: January 21, 2021, 10:21:28 PM »

Best of luck and health

yes, i hope we get to see the contents, as Biden said it was generous.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1610 on: January 21, 2021, 10:26:06 PM »

For me, the best moments of yesterday were, obviously the swearing in of VP Harris. A Black, South Asian Woman VP walks into the Whitehouse shattering a 244 year glass ceiling. The young poet Amanda Gorman, this woman's poem was awe inspiring. it gives me great hope for the future. She reminds me of a young Obama who can inspire with her words. It was just breathtaking  Finally seeing the entire Biden clan in the residence watching the celebration on tv dancing to Demi Lovato.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1611 on: January 21, 2021, 10:54:41 PM »

Kellyanne Conway’s daughter accuses her of abuse, shares shocking videos

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kellyanne-conway-daughter-accuses-her-141443476.html

How has this story not gotten more traction? Conway is a reprehensible human being and needs to be put in jail for child abuse.

Warning: This video is disturbing.

https://www.tiktok.com/@claudiamconway/video/6919603415437823238?sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6893692823024240133&is_from_webapp=v1&is_copy_url=0

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1612 on: January 22, 2021, 06:15:30 AM »

WASHINGTON (AP) — Dr. Anthony Fauci is back.

In truth, the nation’s leading infectious-diseases expert never really went away. But after enduring nearly a year of darts and undermining comments from former President Donald Trump, Fauci now speaks with the authority of the White House again.

He called it “liberating” Thursday to be backed by a science-friendly administration that has embraced his recommendations to battle COVID-19.

“One of the new things in this administration is, if you don’t know the answer, don’t guess,” Fauci said in one pointed observation during a White House briefing. “Just say you don’t know the answer.”

---

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1613 on: January 22, 2021, 12:13:31 PM »

In truth, the nation’s leading infectious-diseases expert never really went away. But after enduring nearly a year of darts and undermining comments from former President Donald Trump, Fauci now speaks with the authority of the White House again.

He called it “liberating” Thursday to be backed by a science-friendly administration that has embraced his recommendations to battle COVID-19.

“One of the new things in this administration is, if you don’t know the answer, don’t guess,” Fauci said in one pointed observation during a White House briefing. “Just say you don’t know the answer.”

---

/jarmo

That's one thing about working in government, do you stay and serve the greater good or save yourself and get the fuck out?  I could not have worked for Trump but how do you turn your back and walk away to leave it to him?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1614 on: January 22, 2021, 01:28:21 PM »

Someone protesting Biden...

Portland business owner says riots causing 'devastating’ damage, urges officials to crack down

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/portland-business-owner-riots-devastating-damage.amp

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1615 on: January 22, 2021, 03:52:35 PM »

Just goes to show you that some need very little to show their "anger".

Not exactly anti fascist when you smash windows of a Democratic party office.

That's one thing about working in government, do you stay and serve the greater good or save yourself and get the fuck out?  I could not have worked for Trump but how do you turn your back and walk away to leave it to him?

That's what happens when politics are more important than science and facts.

When people are hired because they're family members or just fit an agenda without any prior knowledge in the field. For example, Brazil has a health minister with no experience in the field, but he's a military guy, so it fits the agenda of their president.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 03:55:48 PM by jarmo » Logged

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1616 on: January 22, 2021, 05:00:30 PM »

When people are hired because they're family members or just fit an agenda without any prior knowledge in the field. For example, Brazil has a health minister with no experience in the field, but he's a military guy, so it fits the agenda of their president.

What amazes me is how easily some people are moved toward certain beliefs by claims like those that Kamala Harris got her position "just because she's a woman of color" but don't even pretend to give a shit about Trump's giving a ton of unqualified people positions just for their loyalty and proximity/relation to him.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1617 on: January 22, 2021, 05:02:34 PM »

---

/jarmo

The key quote IMO was this one:

"Nobody is telling you what to say"

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1618 on: January 22, 2021, 05:04:09 PM »

The Trump terrorist cult is far from a bygone threat post-inauguration.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1619 on: January 22, 2021, 05:05:46 PM »

Report: Biden Admin Discovers Trump Had Zero Plans For COVID Vaccine Distribution

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/report-biden-admin-discovers-trump-had-zero-plans-for-covid-vaccine-distribution

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: