Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:53:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227788 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy Misprint?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy Misprint?  (Read 4408 times)
Progress
Rocker

Where's my beer??

« on: June 14, 2020, 01:52:04 PM »

I recently bought a version of Chinese Democracy on vinyl, but haven't had time to listen to it until today. I was kind of baffled, when I turn the first LP over to side 2, and the song Chinese Democracy started up again...Does anyone have any info on a misprint?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 05:52:40 AM »

Never heard of that. Where did you buy it?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 12:37:58 PM »

I recently bought a version of Chinese Democracy on vinyl, but haven't had time to listen to it until today. I was kind of baffled, when I turn the first LP over to side 2, and the song Chinese Democracy started up again...Does anyone have any info on a misprint?

if it's true maybe your copy worths a little more than normal  hihi
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 07:25:34 PM »

Never heard that for CD, I do remember and own 2 different versions of the Live Era errors... 1 of them plays the last several seconds of Paradise City in reverse and the other has 2 discs with the disc one content but is printed with the disc one and disc two color schemes.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 06:25:05 AM »

Never heard that for CD, I do remember and own 2 different versions of the Live Era errors... 1 of them plays the last several seconds of Paradise City in reverse and the other has 2 discs with the disc one content but is printed with the disc one and disc two color schemes.

I have a third version: The discs are both mislabeled.  Disc one is labeled as disc two, and disc two is labeled as disc one.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2020, 10:49:15 AM »

I have a third version: The discs are both mislabeled.  Disc one is labeled as disc two, and disc two is labeled as disc one.

The only one I have that works correctly is the Japanese Version I bought with Coma.
DeadHorse
Rocker

Where's my cinder block

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2020, 02:32:48 PM »

I never had any issues with my copy but you never know these days what you're getting online.  

I bought an Appetite For Destruction album on Ebay back in the early 2000's with Robert William's original album artwork.

Upon listening to it I was stunned to learn that album was missing 3 tracks. They dropped Nightrain, Mr. Brownstone and My Michelle.

They also blacked out the missing songs on the back of the album as well. At least they were consistent.

It sucks but you never know what you're getting these days online.

Books are useless! I only ever read one book, ?To Kill A Mockingbird,? and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 09:59:01 AM »

I never had any issues with my copy but you never know these days what you're getting online.  

I bought an Appetite For Destruction album on Ebay back in the early 2000's with Robert William's original album artwork.

Upon listening to it I was stunned to learn that album was missing 3 tracks. They dropped Nightrain, Mr. Brownstone and My Michelle.

They also blacked out the missing songs on the back of the album as well. At least they were consistent.

I'm guessing that was a bootleg copy then?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2020, 02:01:04 PM »

Weird!

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2020, 06:18:26 AM »

I remember reading about some asian country issue (Philippines maybe) that censorred some tracks. Cant remember which ones tho.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »