Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:29:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Soon, in here
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Soon, in here  (Read 3140 times)
cineater
Legend

« on: December 23, 2020, 02:17:36 PM »

Well that's fucked.  Welcome to Jarmo's place.  Hope they let you in.  Pretty quite over here.  I could have taken you to that other place but people would just talk badly about you if you go there.  And accuse me of leading you into GNR sin.  hihi  I'm not a regular here but if you are going to be here, I can hang around.

I'm not in trouble but this morning it surprised me to have my brain suggest one of those opioid pills might be a good way to start my day.  Lots to think about with that but I'm thinking of all those folks who were telling me I had nothing to worry about.  What's kind of cool though is all those people think of me as somebody you don't have to worry about that with.  All I have to do is bring that picture of me coming out of surgery to mind and I'm good.  I can delete that but I can't unsee it!  hihi

We've turned windy and a cold front is blowing in.  Stopped by the garden.  The Monarch Waystation is still wet.  I'm going to leave the leaf mulch off of it.  It's bare earth but I don't want to waterlog the plants.  We may have to dig that up again and make a burm.  Del's already emailed this morning and Marsha had called about that.  hihi  It's Christmas folks, I'll deal with that next week.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 02:50:02 PM »

Who's the you that you're referring to?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 04:33:45 PM »

Who's the you that you're referring to?

/jarmo

A GNR, gardening friend from Canada.  Little GNR board drama.  Cheesy  We'll see if he joins us.  

Okay if we just babble to each other here?  We're not opposed to others joining in.  

If he changes his name and comes in with a Grateful Dead reference, I'm totally to blame for that.  hihi
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 05:28:14 PM by cineater » Logged

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: