Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:03:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Pets
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pets  (Read 20221 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2021, 12:14:11 PM »

Simone is pissed!  Never hear her meow at me like that.  I'm getting a new couch so I shoved the old one out for the trash.  Lily talked me through it while I'll shoved the couch out the back door.  Terrapin came in and is looking for the couch but we all know which cat made that couch her bed.  Saw Simone out there checking the couch out at the end of the driveway.  Went out to talk to her and oh shit, take myself back in the house.  Hope she doesn't go in the trash truck with it.  Hope I'm forgiven when the new one shows up Wednesday.

Sounds like someone really liked that couch.

She's claimed her spot on the new one.  We all making the adjustment.  hihi
You move yet?  How are your cats doing?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2021, 07:55:55 AM »

Simone is pissed!  Never hear her meow at me like that.  I'm getting a new couch so I shoved the old one out for the trash.  Lily talked me through it while I'll shoved the couch out the back door.  Terrapin came in and is looking for the couch but we all know which cat made that couch her bed.  Saw Simone out there checking the couch out at the end of the driveway.  Went out to talk to her and oh shit, take myself back in the house.  Hope she doesn't go in the trash truck with it.  Hope I'm forgiven when the new one shows up Wednesday.

Sounds like someone really liked that couch.

She's claimed her spot on the new one.  We all making the adjustment.  hihi
You move yet?  How are your cats doing?

Yep we moved 2 weeks ago. They are doing fine. They've found their new favorite spot,  the master bedroom closet. Lots of places to hide in there.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2021, 11:05:46 PM »

I pissed off the neighbor.  Terrapin used his outdoor light to springboard off the roof.  Didn't see her but I heard it.  The light didn't fall down but it looked unlevel.  Talked to his dad who checked it out and said a screw had been pulled out.  Text the guy and told him what happen.  Didn't get a response but tonight I tried to talk to him about it.  He says it can't be fixed and if he sees my cat in his yard again he'll shoot it.  And a few hours later, he's over it.  We fixed it.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 01:12:23 AM by cineater » Logged

cineater
Legend

« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2022, 07:06:26 PM »

Not sure what's going on with Terrapin.  She started peeing on my hardwood.  Cats don't like to pee on flat surfaces.  No blood in her urine and there is a lot of it, not signs of a UTI.  I've thought since I got her, her belly is swollen.  Guess I'll drop her off at the vet Monday.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2022, 08:32:57 PM »

I just took in a urine sample today.  She does have a UTI.  The kind that is going to require prescription pet food to keep it from coming back.  Usually only my male cats have that problem.

Apparently she terrorized the vet's office.   hihi  They have a note she may need to be sedated to treat her.  Yeah she scared the fuck out of all of us when she was in heat!  Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2022, 06:28:21 PM »

I did the donation to honor Betty White's 100th birthday.  I've been spammed by the Humane Society everyday since!  Knew I should have just ran up to the gas station and dropped money in the box.  I am kind of interested in seeing if we get a total donated amount for that event although you can donate to any animal fund.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2022, 06:30:30 PM »

Terrapin is a face toucher.  She can't sleep with me without reaching out her paw, sometimes both of them, and touching my face.  Lily snuggles into my neck and Simone pins me down by sitting on my chest.  Thanks for loving me girls but it freaks me out waiting for the cat fight at my face over who gets to sleep with me!   hihi  I'm having night terrors.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2022, 08:50:51 AM »

The Betty White campaign is all over the news.  Probably won't be able to tell how much that raises but the word is out there.  That was a good idea by somebody.  Cheesy

cineater
Legend

« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2022, 03:38:13 PM »

Terrapin's first snow.  She's a little confused and hyper, freaked about it.   hihi  Simone will never forget she was out in the cold as a kitten.  She's taken to snuggling under the blanket on the couch.  She doesn't even want to look at it.  Lily doesn't remember she was almost dead on a cold December day.  Life is good when you can come in out of the cold.  Hope my feral cat is doing okay.  He hasn't shown up yet.  He didn't come last night because of the rain so he has to be getting hungry.  He's only come into the house to eat once this winter.  I'm going to try to follow his tracks when he shows up so I can find out where his house is.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2022, 10:39:00 PM »

Poor Lilly.  She had two teeth removed.  Came home from the vet looking like she was tripping on acid.  You'd think she'd sleep it off but she's been on her paws and rubbing on everything since she got home.  I hope that's not some kind of allergic reaction and she's feeling all tingly.  It's been hours.  The anesthetic should have worn off by now.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2022, 01:54:32 PM »

I got a box of 98 rolls of toilet paper "to get over my shitty job" when I retired.  Comes in handy during a pandemic.  Apparently Terrapin had a good time in there.  Toilet paper every where, shredded!   hihi

Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2022, 10:32:01 PM »

I got a box of 98 rolls of toilet paper when I retired.  Comes in handy during a pandemic.

I bet it did, since toilet paper was scarce as hell in the initial stages of the pandemic!  Made a lot of sense, we're besieged by a respiratory illness, so dumbasses buy all the TOILET PAPER.  Roll Eyes rant
cineater
Legend

« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2022, 12:54:54 AM »

I got a box of 98 rolls of toilet paper when I retired.  Comes in handy during a pandemic.

I bet it did, since toilet paper was scarce as hell in the initial stages of the pandemic!  Made a lot of sense, we're besieged by a respiratory illness, so dumbasses buy all the TOILET PAPER.  Roll Eyes rant

Yeah I didn't understand that either.   hihi  I didn't much care for the joke that I had a shitty job either.  It was an important job just didn't pay shit and they worked you to death. 

cineater
Legend

« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2022, 11:07:42 PM »

My friend is asking if I'll put her husband's 17 year old dog down.  They have a planned trip out of town in two weeks and their sitter won't do it.  He can't do it and if the dog lives another two weeks, she wants me to do it.  Lily, her name is Lily and she's willed to me if something happens to them.  My favorite dog of all time.  I don't think that's right, she should be with them when it happens.  I'm with him.  I always wait until the last minute and she's not quite there yet.  They are going to know that better than I am.

And I don't want him knowing I'm the one who put her down.  She's put down two of his dogs this way, sent him out of town, but she's his wife.  Besides I love that dog.  They could come back and I didn't do it.  How about if I take him out of town and she stays home with the dog?

cineater
Legend

« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2022, 08:44:36 PM »

The dog got better, oh thank god.  Still on her last leg but they've quit calling the vet out to see if it's time.

My feral cat never comes in the house even though I've tried to coax him in.  The best I get is he steps inside for a minute.  I see him at the door the other night waiting for his food.  Right as I open the door, it thunders and he dashes in, half way across the living room.  We both just looked at each other.   hihi  He turned around and dashed back out.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2022, 09:28:38 AM »

Damn it, my neighbor is calling animal control on my feral cat.  He's tired of it walking on his car and spraying around his house.  I'm hoping he rethinks that.  It never comes out good for him when the city starts looking around his unkept property. 

cineater
Legend

« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2022, 02:23:50 AM »

Simone's face broke out in little sores again.  She's allergic to something during the growing season.  The vet gave her a shot and it's clearing up.  Her little eyes aren't as glassy either.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2022, 12:50:37 PM »

Can't eat a bowl of ice cream without Lily.  Give her some or there's no peace.   hihi

cineater
Legend

« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2022, 10:15:05 PM »

My friend's parents had to put down their cat today.  The dad came home and said hello to the cat.  She's worried the old man is losing it.  Er, most my pets have visited the house after they died.  It's not just me, the kid has seen them too.  I can't explain it.  It just happens.  Smiley

cineater
Legend

« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2022, 01:54:11 AM »

Open up the closet door, another one bites the dust.  Shredded toilet paper every where.   hihi  I am a failure at keeping the toilet paper safe.  Terrapin I know that was you!  But I can't rule out Lily either.  She likes the closets.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: