Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:46:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Updates: September 23th, 2021 Columbus, OH @ Schottenstein Center
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Updates: September 23th, 2021 Columbus, OH @ Schottenstein Center  (Read 8017 times)
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2021, 11:42:29 PM »

September 23rd, 2021 - Columbus, OH @ The Schottenstein Center
Setlist: It’s So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Chinese Democracy, Slither, Double Talkin’ Jive, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Better, Estranged, Live And Let Die, You’re Crazy (slow version), Rocket Queen, Shadow Of Your Love, You Could Be Mine, I Wanna Be Your Dog, Absurd, Civil War/Machine Gun (outro), Band Intros, Slash Solo (You Gotta Move)/Sweet Child O' Mine, November Rain, Wichita Lineman, Patience, Coma, Only Women Bleed (intro)/Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain

Encore: Madagascar, Don’t Cry, The Seeker, Paradise City

/jarmo

Holy shit. They brought back Coma and Shadow of Your Love!?!?

Ali
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2021, 11:44:48 PM »

Yes. Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2021, 12:08:24 AM »

Still not liking them.  Computer problems and ate peanut butter out of the jar for dinner, no Hard School!   rant

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2021, 12:44:25 AM »

Kinda weird they didn't play it indeed.

"...It don't really matter..."
Derick
Headliner

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2021, 01:21:25 AM »

Unexpected setlist in every way (no Hard Skool included Huh)!Anyway... I'm glad they played Coma and SOYL! Such great tunes..Too bad that the tour is already ending...The shows are getting better and better. I'll miss these MOFOs.
DeadHorse
Rocker

Where's my cinder block

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2021, 03:33:19 AM »

Damn I've been listening to Hard Skool and I missed the concert. I just watched Madagascar and Axl sounds amazing. Funny how he was missing around with Richard during the solo.

Books are useless! I only ever read one book, ?To Kill A Mockingbird,? and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds.
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2021, 07:37:50 AM »

How long did they play for? This setlist is impressive.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2021, 12:20:37 PM »

3:13 or something close to that.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2021, 12:37:25 PM »

3:13 or something close to that.

/jarmo

Wow! I get tired just thinking about.
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2021, 03:31:00 PM »

I was in the pit and thought Slash’s guitar was turned way down to much in the mix. Anyone else agree or was it just were I was standing?? Otherwise a great show. Axl sounded phenomenal
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2021, 03:53:20 PM »

I think Slash is always too low in the mix. Listen to UYI shows and he was right up front in the mix, it's a big difference. I watched Madagascar and couldn't even hear Slash at all. Axl sounded fantastic though.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2021, 08:09:34 PM »

I think Slash is always too low in the mix. Listen to UYI shows and he was right up front in the mix, it's a big difference. I watched Madagascar and couldn't even hear Slash at all. Axl sounded fantastic though.
Exactly.....Yeah Slash could hardly be heard at all last night. Madagascar especially. How does the band not figure this out after awhile into the show. I know the band members themselve only hear the direct feedback, but you got to figure someone else could tell them?HuhHuhHuh??
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2021, 08:15:05 PM »

Exactly.....Yeah Slash could hardly be heard at all last night. Madagascar especially. How does the band not figure this out after awhile into the show. I know the band members themselve only hear the direct feedback, but you got to figure someone else could tell them?HuhHuhHuh??
I remember in Helsinki 2010 i was in the front row centre (only GN'R show that has happened) we couldnt hear Axl at all for the first song or two. People around me were yelling at GNRs staff in front of us that we cant hear Axl, somebody told us that they are reporting it to the mixing guy (Caram?) some walkie talkie action happened. Some seconds later we heard him fine!

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2021, 08:21:27 PM »

I remember in Helsinki 2010 i was in the front row centre (only GN'R show that has happened) we couldnt hear Axl at all for the first song or two. People around me were yelling at GNRs staff in front of us that we cant hear Axl, somebody told us that they are reporting it to the mixing guy (Caram?) some walkie talkie action happened. Some seconds later we heard him fine!
Yeah I was trying to do that but I couldn't get on the rail to get anyones attention ......All the hipsters in front of me had no idea what they were even not hearing. A bunch of very young girls and tall guys with even tighter pants on than the chicks...smh. I guess I needed to be a few minutes earlier
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2021, 09:18:36 PM »

Yeah I was trying to do that but I couldn't get on the rail to get anyones attention ......All the hipsters in front of me had no idea what they were even not hearing. A bunch of very young girls and tall guys with even tighter pants on than the chicks...smh. I guess I needed to be a few minutes earlier

This is the kind of attitude that puts people off of rock in general. I like rap, too, and I wore a flat brim cap to Metlife. Does that make me a hip-hop punk who had no idea what he was listening to? You know nothing about those strangers based on the fit of their pants, come on.

Never mind that Axl has worn everything from backwards NWA caps to pants tighter than an evangelical's asshole.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
Derick
Headliner

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2021, 09:43:42 PM »

I was in the pit and thought Slash’s guitar was turned way down to much in the mix. Anyone else agree or was it just were I was standing?? Otherwise a great show. Axl sounded phenomenal
Yeah..I noticed that in a video I saw on YouTube. You can barely hear Slash's guitar, which is weird, he's usually pretty loud in the mix. The guy that recorded the video was at the Fortus side.
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2021, 09:44:26 PM »

This is the kind of attitude that puts people off of rock in general. I like rap, too, and I wore a flat brim cap to Metlife. Does that make me a hip-hop punk who had no idea what he was listening to? You know nothing about those strangers based on the fit of their pants, come on.

Never mind that Axl has worn everything from backwards NWA caps to pants tighter than an evangelical's asshole.
point on the wardrobe accepted. However it was clear as day they had no idea Slash's guitar was inaudible. That is what really was disturbing. I admittedtly  was upset because I couldn't be in the spot they were so I could attempt to inform the crew in front of the clear soundboard issue so myself and others could enjoy the show more for what we had been missing. Guilty!
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2021, 09:46:01 PM »

Yeah..I noticed that in a video I saw on YouTube. You can barely hear Slash's guitar, which is weird, he's usually pretty loud in the mix. The guy that recorded the video was at the Fortus side.
Exactly.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2021, 11:04:47 AM »

Photos: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUP69FwNNKZ/

/jarmo

cineater
Legend

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2021, 03:37:13 PM »

Good pics.  Every time I see Dizzy I wonder what he thinks about not sitting right next door to hell without the pyro this year.   hihi

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: