Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:09:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  new material update...or lack there of
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Go Down Print
Author Topic: new material update...or lack there of  (Read 40603 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #380 on: January 25, 2022, 03:50:51 PM »

I don't know, would you show up to that party dressed as a band member?   hihi

Nope... The Pinball Wizard from Tommy. Hit's multiple themes that would resonate with the guests at Axl's Halloween party.

That's a great outfit!  You got the shoes?  You need to get an invite.   We need to see this outfit.  Cheesy

I get to play the new Rush machine tonight.  You're going down Danny!  His cousin and I are right on his ass.  We're going to separate the boy from the girls.   hihi  Love pinball.

Back to GNR,  GNR Evo has a post about the sound mixer company being Sterling and that Carmen guy.  I still suck at names, something like that.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #381 on: January 26, 2022, 01:37:05 AM »

Yeah, I saw that too. Sounds like the record is being mixed, or at least the new songs are, seeing as though single releases seem to be the bands’ favored format.

Looks like Sterling mixed Absurd

https://sterling-sound.com/discography/absu%d1%8fd/

Could be very exiting news
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 01:38:48 AM by The_General » Logged

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
cineater
Legend

« Reply #382 on: January 26, 2022, 10:43:31 AM »

Yeah, I saw that too. Sounds like the record is being mixed, or at least the new songs are, seeing as though single releases seem to be the bands’ favored format.

Looks like Sterling mixed Absurd

https://sterling-sound.com/discography/absu%d1%8fd/

Could be very exiting news

Yeah but why didn't they list Hard Skool?  That came out after Absurd.  No idea if that means anything.   hihi

Multiball on my first ball on Rush and then drained down the side on my next two balls.  rant  Good enough for second place.  Neil gets featured a lot.  Hit the time machine 3 times does the trick.  Other than that, no idea how to play that machine.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #383 on: January 29, 2022, 08:33:17 AM »

“One of the things Axl wanted to get off his chest was a bunch of material he’d recorded,” Slash says. “So we thought, ‘Well, that’s a good way to wet our feet.’” The coming material might arrive in a piecemeal fashion, before being assembled into an album. Work on an entirely new record hasn’t begun in earnest.

And there is no official strategy yet about releasing music. “There are no cut-and-dried answers,” Slash says.

“It’s Guns N’ Roses.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/slash-on-the-new-drama-free-guns-n-roses-11643461201

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #384 on: February 01, 2022, 12:27:36 AM »

“One of the things Axl wanted to get off his chest was a bunch of material he’d recorded,” Slash says. “So we thought, ‘Well, that’s a good way to wet our feet.’” The coming material might arrive in a piecemeal fashion, before being assembled into an album. Work on an entirely new record hasn’t begun in earnest.

And there is no official strategy yet about releasing music. “There are no cut-and-dried answers,” Slash says.

“It’s Guns N’ Roses.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/slash-on-the-new-drama-free-guns-n-roses-11643461201
Having read the entire interview, this actually does seem promising for new GNR stuff. With that said Slash
 is about to release his solo album In like a week and I think he is performing on one of the late night shows. I hope he isn't just doing lip service for his own good.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 12:29:10 AM by dsaddler78 » Logged
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #385 on: February 01, 2022, 03:04:35 PM »

I don't see how it would benefit him at all to lie about that...

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: