Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:59:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses 1985 fliers
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses 1985 fliers  (Read 3726 times)
schizo6
Opening Act

« on: November 01, 2021, 04:14:08 PM »

I'm auctioning a couple of GN'R 1985 fliers from my collection. Apologies in advance if this is not allowed, but I hope it is! Smiley

I started collecting GN'R in 87-88, and while over recent years have whittled down my collection, I held on to some of my oldest, most prized pieces. Unfortunately at this point, I need to part with some of those as I got laid off this year. I'm starting with a couple of 85 fliers, if anyone is interested, you can find them at Heritage Auctions, I'll provide descriptions and links.

1) 8.5”x5.5” flyer for what I believe was Guns N’ Roses 2nd-ever gig, at Radio City in Anaheim, CA on 4/11/85. This pre-Appetite For Destruction lineup featured W. Axl Rose (vocals), Izzy Stradlin’ (guitar), Duff McKagan (bass), Tracii Guns (guitar), and Rob Gardner (drums). This performance marked Duff's live debut with GN'R, after original bassist Ole Beich was fired following their 1st-ever gig under the Guns N' Roses moniker at The Troubadour on 3/26/85.

https://entertainment.ha.com/itm/music-memorabilia/posters/guns-n-roses-1985-anaheim-concert-handbill-a-black-and-white-handbill-for-an-april-show-at-radio-city-in-anaheim-featuring-an-early/p/41155-73001.s?

2) 8.5”x11” flyer for what I believe was Guns N’ Roses’ 24th-ever gig (their 17th performance with the “classic” Appetite For Destruction lineup of W. Axl Rose, Slash, Izzy Stradlin’, Duff McKagan & Steven Adler), at The Music Machine in L.A. on 12/20/85.

https://entertainment.ha.com/itm/music-memorabilia/posters/guns-n-roses-1985-los-angeles-concert-handbill-a-yellow-paper-handbill-for-a-guns-n-roses-show-at-the-music-machine-featuring-a/p/41155-73002.s?

Thanks for looking!  Smiley
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 04:11:17 PM by schizo6 » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: