Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:05:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Hard Skool lyric video premiere December 3, 2021
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hard Skool lyric video premiere December 3, 2021  (Read 10382 times)
dsaddler78
Rocker

« on: December 02, 2021, 09:22:58 PM »

They just played Hard Skool and mentioned something about a video debut. I only caught the end of it but then as they went to commercial, they used the song again as buffer music
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 09:23:39 PM »

Please tell me someone else is watching the Cowboys-Saints game and just saw that ad.

New video for 'Hard Skool' dropping tomorrow?  On the NFL Network morning show???

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 09:24:24 PM »

Yep world premiere of the video tomorrow on good morning football on NFL network 7 am ET.
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 09:26:35 PM »

Yep world premiere of the video tomorrow on good morning football on NFL network 7 am ET.
Hell yeah!!!!!....So I wonder if it is differerent video than the red screen thing we all have already seen???
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2021, 09:33:20 PM »

Hell yeah!!!!!....So I wonder if it is differerent video than the red screen thing we all have already seen???
I think that's a safe bet that it's something totally new.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2021, 09:34:39 PM »

Please tell me someone else is watching the Cowboys-Saints game and just saw that ad.

New video for 'Hard Skool' dropping tomorrow?  On the NFL Network morning show???

Yep i saw it. It's real you weren't imagining it or anything lol.
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2021, 09:34:48 PM »

I saw the promo too! Sounded like Joe Buck said it was a lyric video? Took a picture but unable to figure out how to post it.
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2021, 09:40:28 PM »

I saw the promo too! Sounded like Joe Buck said it was a lyric video? Took a picture but unable to figure out how to post it.
Insane.....weird that Fox NFL would care about this to promote it. Someone must of pulled some strings. Either way. Fucking Awesome
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2021, 09:42:30 PM »

Yep i saw it. It's real you weren't imagining it or anything lol.

Had the game open in another window, but on mute.

All of the sudden, see 'Guns N' Roses' plastered across the screen.  I jumped.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2021, 09:45:31 PM »

I had the volume down but just happened to look up at the right time and saw it
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2021, 09:50:31 PM »

Also, with all the hush and recent articles about no new music being recorded this makes you think. Perhaps the stars are aligning
Trash Panda
Headliner

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2021, 09:54:54 PM »

Fox is not promoting it. The band paid to have this promoted. Why? It seems like it must be a pitch to get the song licensed. I can't understand how this makes sense in any other way. This seems like a straight business move. What audience are they going for premiering a video at 7 am on a football show? Inexplicable.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2021, 09:58:18 PM »

Fox is not promoting it. The band paid to have this promoted. Why? It seems like it must be a pitch to get the song licensed. I can't understand how this makes sense in any other way. This seems like a straight business move. What audience are they going for premiering a video at 7 am on a football show? Inexplicable.

If it don't make dollaz...it don't make sense.

Trash Panda
Headliner

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2021, 10:00:20 PM »

If it don't make dollaz...it don't make sense.

Word. Cash rules everything around me.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2021, 10:48:25 PM »

I’m more confused by the timing. I’ll take an early Christmas present though.

https://twitter.com/dalshime/status/1466584322308296712?s=21

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2021, 01:42:22 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/chad.gentry.73/videos/412090767308772/

Here’s the ad

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2021, 05:02:08 AM »

Saw it and was in disbelief-
A video? WTF
If it were something about a new track I may have put the drink down and came right here to see if anyone else heard it or if I was having a drunken induced flashback to the 90's
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2021, 05:24:00 AM »

That's a bit, different? Premiering a music video on TV. Not just the Internet. Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2021, 07:10:10 AM »

Just a friendly reminder to anyone that’s tuned into Good Morning Football to see the video. The show is 3 hours long and obviously “football” is the main topic on the show. So I’m not sure when the video will air but it’ll probably be going into or coming out of a break and it may not be until the end of the show (10 am).

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2021, 10:03:39 AM »

So I didn’t see the video unless I missed it. I missed the second hour.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: