Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:47:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses - Live Era 2001-2014 (By AppetiteForMeows)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses - Live Era 2001-2014 (By AppetiteForMeows)  (Read 2288 times)
AppetiteForMeows
Opening Act

« on: July 18, 2022, 12:42:11 PM »

Guns N' Roses - Live Era 2001-2014
Compilation, mastering, artwork, meta-tags by AppetiteForMeows
Total Length: 06:17:57, 3,05gb

█████████████
█────██──█──█
█─██──██───██
█────████─███
█─██──███─███
█────████─███
█████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█────█────█────█───█───█───█───█───█───█────█────█─███─█───█────█─███─█───█
█─██─█─██─█─██─█─████─███─███─██─███─███─██─█─██─█──█──█─███─██─█─███─█─███
█────█────█────█───██─███─███─██───█───█─██─█────█─█─█─█───█─██─█─█─█─█───█
█─██─█─████─████─████─███─███─██─███─███─██─█─█─██─███─█─███─██─█─────███─█
█─██─█─████─████───██─██───██─██───█─███────█─█─██─███─█───█────██─█─██───█
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Hello, gunnners! I would like you to read this before listening.
If you don't want, just know that I highly recommend to listen to this as a whole recording, not as separated tracks,
and also don't open list of used concerts before you listened live era to get the best experience.
Don't sell this, just enjoy music. This bootleg is from fans for fans.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had some principles of making. They are:

01. Ultimate Expirience. My Live Era has literally everything from all Chinese Democracy years (Yeah, even from 2011-2014):
songs, solos, jams, rants. I hope everybody will find something new, because I wanted to make project as interesting as possible to everyone.

02. Non-triviality. There are a lot of different live eras. They include great performances, but the bad thing is that these great performances
are already well-known enough. So I used a lot of unpopular performances to make Live Era more interesting to people.

03. Quality. Compilation depended on the quality of performances, but not on audio quality. Also I didn't prefer SBD/IEM/MTX recordings over AUD.

04. Real Concert. I didn't want this bootleg look like stupid compilation, like a bunch of songs putten in +- the right order. I was working
on setlist and mastering in a way that would make this bootleg look like real ideal concert, which we deserve, but which never. I tried to make
crossfades unnoticeable, sometimes it was unreal, but I can surely say that I've done everything I could.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I highly recommend to listen to this as a whole recording, not as separated tracks, and also don't open list of used concerts before you listened live era to get the best experience.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanna thank

- GunnerThex, who was an owner of the first GNR server I joined
- Daniel, who inspired me to make my own Live Era
- Perfect Crime and Ajoota, who have always supported me
- Broskirose, who is an owner of amazing discord server "Get In The Ring"
- Towel, who is just really nice dude, Mudkikker, who have sent a lot of stuff to me
- GNR community (especially Get In The Ring and News N' Roses) which is full of great people

Download (Ask for reup if expired):
https://www.transferxl.com/download/08vXPNsY1dR7sz

Multiple guitars101 accounts I had were banned and now I have discord server for sharing bootlegs and uploading stuff done by me.
Join if you are interested (Verification is required of course): https://discord.gg/djsvqtg3MF
Axlandia
Opening Act

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 03:27:31 PM »

Thank You beer
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: