Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:38:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  BUY Product
| | |-+  FUNTICKET: Mexico City and Monterrey Shows
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FUNTICKET: Mexico City and Monterrey Shows  (Read 3087 times)
KillerK
Opening Act

« on: July 23, 2022, 01:06:19 PM »

Greetings viewers,

I'm looking to buy tickets for the Mexico City and Monterrey Shows. The GNR website offers a link to FUNTICKET, but that website won't accept my (Canadian dollar) Visa Card. I called my VISA company and they said it wasn't a problem on their end, it's an issue with the 3D processing that FUNTICKET uses. My VISA co suggested I contact the merchant directly to buy over-the-phone or via PayPal.

So, I was hoping maybe someone on the board had contact info for FUNTICKET. I can't seem to find a number to call or email for customer support.

Thank you for your time and help,

Krissy
(t)
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 02:43:30 PM »

Their website has a couple of phone numbers and email addresses you can try. Do you speak Spanish?

+52 55 4416 2867
atc@funticket.mx

and

+52 55 6350 5545
atc2@funticket.mx
KillerK
Opening Act

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2022, 10:49:18 PM »

Awesome! Thank you so much. I actually tried the atc/email a few days ago as suggested by La Taquilla MX (the Guadalajara ticket co), but never got a response. Figured I had the wrong address, but maybe it's cause I wrote them in English. I'll ask my neighbour who's fluent to help.

Thanks again Smiley
Muerto
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2022, 11:23:03 PM »

Hello, did you manage to buy the tickets through Fun Ticket?

I'm from Mexico and if you like I could help you buy your tickets with confidence. I will not be able to attend due to health issues but I would love to be present as in 2016.

peace
KillerK
Opening Act

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2023, 03:08:15 PM »

Insert Quote
Hello, did you manage to buy the tickets through Fun Ticket?

I'm from Mexico and if you like I could help you buy your tickets with confidence. I will not be able to attend due to health issues but I would love to be present as in 2016.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Thank you Muerto for your kind offer - sorry about your health issues and that you couldn't make the shows.

I wasn't able to get tickets through "Fun Ticket" inside Canada. I had my coworker who speaks Spanish call Fun Ticket to try for me - but they had the same issue I did - it's the VISA verification process on Canadian cards - that doesn't allow for purchase through their ticketing system. It was actually funny listening to them in Spanish on the phone because I could tell they were trying to do the same thing I had and getting similarly frustrated. We all felt defeated but at least we weren't alone in our frustration.

I already had tickets for Merida and Guadalajara because their ticketing system accepted Canadian Visa cards, so when I arrived in Merida, I went to the FunTicket site and reserved tickets for Mexico City and Monterrey. Unfortunately, the General Admin were already sold out for Mexico City, but I was able to get them for Monterrey. Then, once my rezzies were confirmed, I had to go to the nearest Fun Ticket outlet to pick up the actual tickets. That was a Walmart about a 20-minute walk from the hotel. There I presented the rez and proceeded to pay with my Visa, but they said they could only take cash for the tickets - I had to laugh - I guess that's Walmart's deal as their outlet - so left, got cash, came back and they said this line is for cardholders only - seriously, now - no joke. Went to the "proper" line (noticing on my way Walmart Merida sells Prudence and Donkey's milk - you know you're in for a good evening when...) and finally got my tickets.

Somewhat of an adventure just getting admittance, but I'd rather that (dealing with payment type issues) than dealing with bot issues any day. The recent anxiety and stress of having to beat the bots on presale day @10AM when at work and trying to multi-task (and also hide my presale activities from coworkers and boss LOL) was way worse than whatever anxiety/stress encountered going to a Walmart in a foreign country where signage cannot easily be read carrying a wad of cash for ticket reservations.

Alas, it's all worth it in the end ...  peace
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: