Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:35:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227787 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Eazy-E had unreleased music with Slash/Guns N' Roses
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eazy-E had unreleased music with Slash/Guns N' Roses  (Read 1162 times)
Spirit
Legend

« on: May 06, 2023, 03:45:00 PM »

EAZY-E REPORTEDLY HAS UNRELEASED MUSIC WITH GUNS N’ ROSES

Eazy-E reportedly has “reels” of unreleased music, some of which feature collaborations with the legendary rock group Guns N’ Roses.

The Ruthless Records founder passed away nearly three decades ago but there could still be some posthumous records floating around, according to one of the late rapper’s close friends.

Rock The Bells caught up with Arnold “Bigg A” White at a listening event in March for Daz Dillinger and Lil Eazy-E’s joint album, The Legacy. According to him, Eazy had collaborations in the stash with Slash of Guns N’ Roses.

“There is unreleased music still out there,” Bigg A confirmed. “We know for a fact that he had two or three or four reels in his car when he went to the hospital. Those reels came up missing.

“He had songs with Slash from Guns n’ Roses — he had songs with Guns n’ Roses on those reels. Those reels have been found ’cause they wound up in Canada. That’s a whole other story, but what happened to them [since], I don’t know.”

He continued: “I don’t know if the estate got them, but there is unreleased music, and Yella has some, I know for a fact that there is some unreleased acapella vocals, that he was working on some records with a couple of producers I worked with and last I heard was that they were up in Dre’s studio.”

https://hiphopdx.com/news/eazy-e-unreleased-music-guns-n-roses

Anyone heard of this before?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2023, 03:46:46 PM »

Eazy-E reportedly has “reels” of unreleased music, some of which feature collaborations with the legendary rock group Guns N’ Roses.

The Ruthless Records founder passed away nearly three decades ago but there could still be some posthumous records floating around, according to one of the late rapper’s close friends.

Rock The Bells caught up with Arnold “Bigg A” White at a listening event in March for Daz Dillinger and Lil Eazy-E’s joint album, The Legacy. According to him, Eazy had collaborations in the stash with Slash of Guns N’ Roses.

“There is unreleased music still out there,” Bigg A confirmed. “We know for a fact that he had two or three or four reels in his car when he went to the hospital. Those reels came up missing.

“He had songs with Slash from Guns n’ Roses — he had songs with Guns n’ Roses on those reels. Those reels have been found ’cause they wound up in Canada. That’s a whole other story, but what happened to them [since], I don’t know.”

He continued: “I don’t know if the estate got them, but there is unreleased music, and Yella has some, I know for a fact that there is some unreleased acapella vocals, that he was working on some records with a couple of producers I worked with and last I heard was that they were up in Dre’s studio.”

Yeah, it's old news
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2023, 03:57:46 PM »

Yeah, it's old news

What's the story? Someone in Canada might be in possession of them or they're pretty much lost?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2023, 04:06:28 PM »

Yeah, it's old news

What's the story? Someone in Canada might be in possession of them or they're pretty much lost?

I think Axl has the tapes, but they'll never be released
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: