Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 07:33:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Girl's only- Who's The Hottest GNR Member?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girl's only- Who's The Hottest GNR Member?  (Read 16256 times)
Alina
Rocker

« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2006, 04:08:28 PM »

old band     

1. Axl
2. Duff
3.Slash
4.Izzy

new band
1.Axl
2.Tommy
3.Robin/Richard

for me and like for other girls Axl will be on 1 place  yes

sisterofyu
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2006, 06:11:00 PM »

Past-Buckethead, he so sexy n mysterious acid love

Present- Robin , hes so Hippy n Humanity drunk love

Also :

Past Axl - Was a Long haired ill tempered sexy hippy boy Tongue

Present AXL - Is a Braided haired multi colored ill tempered Private Patriarch Cheesy
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2006, 12:19:43 AM »

1)Axl by far is a sex god!? He's the only celebrity that I promised myself way bk in 1992 (I was 12 at the time) that I would have an affair with, even if I were married.? His face is gorgeous---his green devilish eyes, beautiful strawberry blond hair, his wicked grin, his soft complextion, his lean mean body (ok, ok, the image I have in my head is from like 1993!? sorry haha).? Plus we all know he got the goods---his tight shorts proved that (show em if you got em!)? Plus his personality is quite: humerous/intelligent/eccentric/intriging/genius/emotional/heartfelt/disturbed/interesting/.....
he's got that "bad boy" image---and normally I'm not down with bad boys, but for him, I'll make that exception!
"tied up, tied down, up against the wall, be mine Axl, and we can have it all!" drool

2)Duff now---hello: his body is tight!? So ripped!? and he's tall (me likes the tall dudes).? I must admit, his hair is good---I saw it up close, and it is quite impressive!? He is also very sweet.

3)Slash--he is very unique looking---his sexy skin, beautiful hair, great body, and really plays guitar with passion.? He is also very down to earth and funny and talkative.? Seems like a good catch.

honerable mention: Matt Sorum--he is sweet and is very flirtatious/friendly in person. He has a sparkle in his eye and cute dimples. He really seems like he enjoys life!

All the members are sexy/hot/attractive in thier own right, and as females, we get to appreciate them on another level!? Not only can we enjoy the music, but enjoy the view baby!!!!!
Wow!!  That was great you truley said it all, I just fully agree with yu 100%

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: