Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:52:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  SAW IV
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: SAW IV  (Read 7701 times)
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 02:09:10 PM »

I think I'll save my money for Hostel Part III Wink

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 05:35:18 PM »

well if you like the orgional SAW and SAW2  you should check out Cube.... and the other 2 or 3 in the series. some common writers and direction and producers etc.... IMO this is really where SAW came from as an idea.

throw 5 or more random stranger in a big box, and let them try and escape knowing nothing about the structure or why they are there.... random traps in rooms.... people getting burnt alive, gassed with neuro toxin injected with dieseases, going insane and killing each other, .... lol...... i need to dl em all again and watch em.. lol

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 07:44:54 PM »

well if you like the orgional SAW and SAW2  you should check out Cube.... and the other 2 or 3 in the series.

Cube kicks Saw's ass. Even the sequels do, actually.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2007, 08:37:50 PM »

Can't say I am interested. The first one was  gross  enough. And now part 4? Really, it  is just a  pure  play for money, nothing else.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2007, 10:07:01 AM »

i thought Saw was good, i was kinda disappointed with Saw II, and i thought SAW III was terrible.

still, the basic premise is interesting so i'll definitely check this out.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2007, 10:29:32 AM »

Can't say I am interested. The first one was? gross? enough. And now part 4? Really, it? is just a? pure? play for money, nothing else.

How can you say that if you've never seen the 2nd or 3rd?? Its not like Haloween 3 or anything...

Each movie is made with a sequel in mind...
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2007, 12:35:11 PM »

it  is just a  pure  play for money, nothing else.
Thats what ALL movies are. Not just sequals.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2007, 01:00:34 PM »

oh come on you're just mad they got ya in the end? hihi

actually,

when he pulled the recorder from jigsaw's hand my first thought was 'wouldnt rigour mortis have caused the hand to freeze up making it damn near impossible to move the recorder?' (ya see how intently i watch films Tongue)

It did occur to me then that this guy might just be alive but i dismissed it believing the film was far too stupid to pull something like that - after all the surgeon would have sene a guy breathing..right? Right??

He had no idea how long the body had been there, the muscle relaxers minimized his breathing... Plus that wasnt his first concern...

he was lying on his front - which means the body had to physically rise and fall as he breathed, doesnt matter how hard he was trying to hold his breath. It might not have been their first concern but the colour of the skin would have given it away instantly - dead people arent a fleshy pink colour!

Also jigsaw was ''dead'' from a self inflicted gunshot wound - but there was no exit wound!

He had a revolver nearby, at close range there would be a gaping hole somewhere! He had his face paint on but there was still no exit wound at the back - a surgeon would notice this stuff, hell i did and my medical knowledge is hardly PhD level

On the Subject of Saw IV, the tape he coverd in wax in saw III, has been bothering me since I first saw it.. Hopefully we'll find out what that was...

i'll assume it will be some clever twist like 'Jigsaw, i am your father!'

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2007, 01:35:24 AM »

well if you like the orgional SAW and SAW2? you should check out Cube.... and the other 2 or 3 in the series.

Cube kicks Saw's ass. Even the sequels do, actually.

hypercube... was by far my fav..... hehehe... though ube zero was not half bad either

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2007, 04:54:02 AM »

it? is just a? pure? play for money, nothing else.

You people are so cynical!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2007, 06:14:47 AM »

it  is just a  pure  play for money, nothing else.

You people are so cynical!

yeah well....arnold is the running man!  hihi

html sucks
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 05:31:54 PM »

first official picture:

high resolution: http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/4599/2807/hi/Saw4stil.jpg

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2007, 04:11:13 PM »

first official picture:

Jigsaw's wearing stilletto's?! - holy crap they werent lying about the twist!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2007, 04:27:56 PM »

And I didn't know the killer would be a Pink Floyd fan - just look at the pig's head!

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2007, 08:33:40 PM »

More than likely a fake - That's Jigsaw's head! But still fucking kickarse!

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2007, 08:43:39 PM »

It has to be fake because the "saw4.com" given at the bottom leads to a Lions Gate page where it shows it's new movies.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/Chicky_Licky/k.png

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2007, 11:57:22 PM »

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=22826

Coming after Clive Barker and the panel for Midnight Meat Train might have been a tough to follow but director Darren Lynn Bousman and producer Mark Burg were up for it, having their first Lionsgate presentation in Hall H at Comic-Con International after years of doing the smaller rooms at the San Diego Convention Center. Their first announcement was that the MPAA had just given their first cut of Saw IV an NC-17 rating, and they would have to figure out what to do to, either to get it down to an R rating or decide whether to release it with that rating. They also had some problems with their planned Comic-Con clip, as they originally wanted to show the first five minutes of the movie but it was turned down, because it was "just too much" so they had to go with something else.

After a montage of clips from the first three "Saw" flicks, the crowd was treated to the famous line "Do you wanna play a game?" from Tobin Bell, who came out to join them and field a few questions from the audience.

Finally, they got to the clip, which similar to past years, featured one of the many deathtraps from the movie. It opened on an older bald man waking up on the floor of a room with a locked collar attached to a chain around his neck. He starts freaking out when he realizes that his eyes have been sewn shut and he can't see. He starts pulling on the chain to try to release himself and the camera follows the chain to another side where there's another guy (played by Justin Louis) and he has his mouth sewn shut. So the premise is that one guy can't see what's going on, and the other one can see but can't say anything. In between the two of them is a machine with gears that starts yanking on their chains pulling them closer to it and tightening the collar around their necks, and both of them start panicking. The blind man finds weapons (an axe and a sharp hook-like device) and he starts throwing them although he doesn't know what is pulling on him. The guys pull back and forth on the chain each one getting closer to the machine, though the lack of communication makes it impossible for them to work together on solving the puzzle. The younger guy spots a key on the back of the other man's neck and realizing that it might open the locked collar around his neck, he starts making his way over. The two men start fighting and the blinded man swings wildly with the hook and catches the mute man in the leg, blood starts spurting, and then the guy pulls the hook out of his leg and starts hacking the blind man with the axe over and over (or it might have been the hook--honestly, there was so much back and forth as they fought that it was hard to keep track). Finally, the mute man gets the key off the neck of his felled opponent and fumbles to try to open the lock on his neck but the chain pulls him closer to the machine and blood starts pouring out of his mouth because he's run out of time.

Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2007, 12:20:27 AM »

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=22826

Coming after Clive Barker and the panel for Midnight Meat Train might have been a tough to follow but director Darren Lynn Bousman and producer Mark Burg were up for it, having their first Lionsgate presentation in Hall H at Comic-Con International after years of doing the smaller rooms at the San Diego Convention Center. Their first announcement was that the MPAA had just given their first cut of Saw IV an NC-17 rating, and they would have to figure out what to do to, either to get it down to an R rating or decide whether to release it with that rating. They also had some problems with their planned Comic-Con clip, as they originally wanted to show the first five minutes of the movie but it was turned down, because it was "just too much" so they had to go with something else.

After a montage of clips from the first three "Saw" flicks, the crowd was treated to the famous line "Do you wanna play a game?" from Tobin Bell, who came out to join them and field a few questions from the audience.

Finally, they got to the clip, which similar to past years, featured one of the many deathtraps from the movie. It opened on an older bald man waking up on the floor of a room with a locked collar attached to a chain around his neck. He starts freaking out when he realizes that his eyes have been sewn shut and he can't see. He starts pulling on the chain to try to release himself and the camera follows the chain to another side where there's another guy (played by Justin Louis) and he has his mouth sewn shut. So the premise is that one guy can't see what's going on, and the other one can see but can't say anything. In between the two of them is a machine with gears that starts yanking on their chains pulling them closer to it and tightening the collar around their necks, and both of them start panicking. The blind man finds weapons (an axe and a sharp hook-like device) and he starts throwing them although he doesn't know what is pulling on him. The guys pull back and forth on the chain each one getting closer to the machine, though the lack of communication makes it impossible for them to work together on solving the puzzle. The younger guy spots a key on the back of the other man's neck and realizing that it might open the locked collar around his neck, he starts making his way over. The two men start fighting and the blinded man swings wildly with the hook and catches the mute man in the leg, blood starts spurting, and then the guy pulls the hook out of his leg and starts hacking the blind man with the axe over and over (or it might have been the hook--honestly, there was so much back and forth as they fought that it was hard to keep track). Finally, the mute man gets the key off the neck of his felled opponent and fumbles to try to open the lock on his neck but the chain pulls him closer to the machine and blood starts pouring out of his mouth because he's run out of time.

drool

Ok I'm done reading spoilers from here on in... But this will make for a kick ass dvd full of extras!!
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2007, 04:28:45 AM »

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=364606

Looks pretty good to me ... At least they still are able to come up with some original ideas.

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2007, 05:01:51 AM »

first official picture:

Jigsaw's wearing stilletto's?! - holy crap they werent lying about the twist!

i don't think its jigsaw, its his young lady friend.  I think.  I hope.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: