Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:13:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Proud to be an american
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Proud to be an american  (Read 7634 times)
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« on: July 27, 2005, 09:01:45 AM »

Thou shall no shoot Smiley

http://planetvids.com/html/Tons-Of-Guns.html

god, it's looks fun tho? hihi hihi rofl rofl rofl rofl

SLCPUNK
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 12:06:41 PM »

Dear Lord....

What was that?

The walmart employee weekend picnic?  hihi

I hope everybody doesn't think we are all like that.

Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 01:06:48 PM »

Dear Lord....

What was that?

dont worry Wink
but you have to admit...... it looks fun ......
the double machine gun ! god !! Smiley

SLCPUNK
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 01:14:17 PM »

Dear Lord....

What was that?

the double machine gun ! god !! Smiley

haha yea, you think she won a million bucks the way she acted after shooting that thing.

Letting the little kids shoot those guns though....not good.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 03:31:09 PM »

Dear Lord....

What was that?

The walmart employee weekend picnic?? hihi

No, just everyone who voted for Bush.

Just kidding.   But did you notice that one of the kids was wearing a Bush/Cheney shirt?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 03:34:05 PM »

Dear Lord....

What was that?

No, just everyone who voted for Bush.

Just kidding.   But did you notice that one of the kids was wearing a Bush/Cheney shirt?

Well lets be honest, we would be hard pressed to see anybody who voted for Clinton in that crowd!  hihi

The more I think about it, the more the thing says "D's family reunion"....I mean, really, it's got Kentucky all over it!

hihi
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2005, 04:10:53 PM »

good grief...you let kids play around with guns like they are toys? thats fucked up

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2005, 06:06:42 PM »

good grief...you let kids play around with guns like they are toys? thats fucked up

i wonder if they're shooting at human shaped targets ... ?___?

Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2005, 09:43:21 PM »

This movie gives me some hope that all is not lost in America.  Smiley Kids using guns at that age learn to respect them for what they are, part of the American proactive male identity. They'll be real men someday!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2005, 09:54:30 PM »

This movie gives me some hope that all is not lost in America.  Smiley Kids using guns at that age learn to respect them for what they are, part of the American proactive male identity. They'll be real men someday!

You'll say anything to get a reaction won't you.

Bet you write on bathroom walls at rest stops too......
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2005, 10:13:25 PM »

You'll say anything to get a reaction won't you.

Bet you write on bathroom walls at rest stops too......

fucker...... got it out b4 me.......

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
SLCPUNK
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2005, 11:43:10 PM »

fucker...... got it out b4 me.......

I'm quick like that...bEEotch!
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2005, 09:55:21 AM »

God forbid someone is having fun utilizing their constitutional rights in a supervised and safe way.  Notice that those guns didn't shoot themselves, someone was behind the trigger at all times.  Notice how no one was injured because they utilized proper firearm safety.  Just because some of you Europeans and liberal Americans were/are so quick to give up your best method of self defense and protection against a tyranical government doesn't mean we all are.  Just out of curiosity, how many of you "anti-gunners" have ever even shot a firearm?  Don't you think it somewhat reasonable to educate yourself on the issue before you take a stance.  There are 300 million guns in America and crime is at an all time low (check the crime reports). Guns aren't the problem, the problem is gangbangers and uneducated masses willing to sacrifice more rights for a false sense of security.  Before anyone flames me on this and tells me how their retarded cousin shot himself cleaning a gun or how guns can kill people, look up some statistical information regarding the issue.  And if you're going to use the brady campaign, please put their misleading numbers into perspective before you post them, I don't want to watse all my time pointing out why they're inaccurate.  Kudos to walk for being another responsible gun owner who realizes education is key to responsible use and a safe society.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2005, 10:11:03 AM »

Ill laught at that when youll find me a similar video about French or other europeans' cliches. Grin Easy target.

Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2005, 11:48:54 AM »

Well Baguettes are less harmful than guns ....  Grin

Sometimes you pro-guns guys are unbelievable when it comes down to constitutional rights ... you have to acknoledge the constitution was written two centuries ago ... no uzi or any type of firearms we've seen in the link posted by whatever existed, right ? So if these were now forbidden it cannot go against the constitution at all ... If these are legal were to draw the line ? Nuclear missiles ? Is it enough to protect yourself against the dictatorship of your own federal governement ?  Huh Roll Eyes

The force ... the force ...
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2005, 11:57:55 AM »

God forbid someone is having fun utilizing their constitutional rights in a supervised and safe way.  Notice that those guns didn't shoot themselves, someone was behind the trigger at all times.  Notice how no one was injured because they utilized proper firearm safety.  Just because some of you Europeans and liberal Americans were/are so quick to give up your best method of self defense and protection against a tyranical government doesn't mean we all are.  Just out of curiosity, how many of you "anti-gunners" have ever even shot a firearm?  Don't you think it somewhat reasonable to educate yourself on the issue before you take a stance.  There are 300 million guns in America and crime is at an all time low (check the crime reports). Guns aren't the problem, the problem is gangbangers and uneducated masses willing to sacrifice more rights for a false sense of security.  Before anyone flames me on this and tells me how their retarded cousin shot himself cleaning a gun or how guns can kill people, look up some statistical information regarding the issue.  And if you're going to use the brady campaign, please put their misleading numbers into perspective before you post them, I don't want to watse all my time pointing out why they're inaccurate.  Kudos to walk for being another responsible gun owner who realizes education is key to responsible use and a safe society.

ahaha you sound like you really believe what you're saying....and it's scary Smiley

come on,  retarded fucktards kids shooting an automatic mini gun, a fugly biatch with no teeth jumping around .... this gotta to be the ugliest people on earth convention.
they're stupid, they use guns for NO FUCKIN REASON ! like you gonna protect yourself against thieves and murderers with a gun.

yeah, i'd like to see the fat ass family man fight back to the 7 feet crazy guy entering his house.
that's what kills me.
people think that they, the nice people, have guns to protect themselves, hey homefuck, if you can get a gun, the ex-con or serial killer can too ....

so Guns N RockMusic, maybe you're stronger than me because you have a gun, and i don't.
but if you can get a automatic weapon, just imagine what the baaaaad people can get.

not fecth.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2005, 12:07:04 PM »

I beg to differ....I once assualted an old lady with a baguette....
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2005, 12:15:32 PM »

so you like them old .....

SLCPUNK
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2005, 12:16:50 PM »

so you like them old .....

Not really, but I do like baguettes.....
SLCPUNK
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2005, 12:17:36 PM »

Tin foil hat time!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: