Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:14:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Who is George Galloway ?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who is George Galloway ?  (Read 5633 times)
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« on: August 09, 2006, 06:00:08 AM »

he totally ripped that clueless reporter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbEv0T2rwgo

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 06:07:39 AM »

he's an arsehole. a liar. a cheat. a man with no principles who claims to have nothing but. he uses the misery and suffering of others to further his political aspirations. he is a leech. a thief. he is a man who will exploit a war to engratiate himself with a disenfranchised community to steal his way in to parliament. he is a reality tv "star". he is a fat, baldy, cigar smoking wanker.

he is also a very convincing pussy cat.
anythinggoes
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 06:09:40 AM »

he's an arsehole. a liar. a cheat. a man with no principles who claims to have nothing but. he uses the misery and suffering of others to further his political aspirations. he is a leech. a thief. he is a man who will exploit a war to engratiate himself with a disenfranchised community to steal his way in to parliament. he is a reality tv "star". he is a fat, baldy, cigar smoking wanker.

he is also a very convincing pussy cat.

so from that i see you like him  hihi
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 06:13:04 AM »

well he did stand for clear points.
he may have been a little extreme on some points there and there.
but man, the reporter (what a gay wad) was clueless. and you all know how much i love clueless.

i dig his accent tho. i want one.

Origen
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 06:18:34 AM »

Would you like me to be the cat?

Evolution
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 06:57:50 AM »

i dig his accent tho. i want one.

His accent is a bit weird in this one. He seems to be putting a little Lewis or something in there.
2NaFish
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 07:10:50 AM »

him and shir shean connery. fuck knows where they got their accents from. dunno where galloway is from, but connery was born up the road from me and nobody i know talks like him.

even though i've already said it in this thread, galloway is an arsehole of the highest order.
miss bomb
Rocker

nanook

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 07:22:57 AM »

that was the most horrifically cringe worthy thing ive ever seen when he pretended to be a cat. gave you a glimpse to his sexual preferences!

pussy aside,  he is a complete cunt.

7.6.6,11.6.6,29.7.6x2,10.11.6
2NaFish
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 07:24:45 AM »

pussy aside, he is a complete cunt.

if that was intentional it one of the most delightful things i've ever read.
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 07:32:50 AM »

him and shir shean connery. fuck knows where they got their accents from. dunno where galloway is from, but connery was born up the road from me and nobody i know talks like him.

even though i've already said it in this thread, galloway is an arsehole of the highest order.

george galloway is a good man. Leader of the Respect party he's one of the few parties that actually deserve to be in Parliament. He is against massacres and he's firm in priniciples

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
miss bomb
Rocker

nanook

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 07:35:56 AM »

pussy aside, he is a complete cunt.

if that was intentional it one of the most delightful things i've ever read.

why thank you

personally i cant tolerate or respect a man like him. his party, his ethics.

7.6.6,11.6.6,29.7.6x2,10.11.6
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 07:44:52 AM »

well i dont about the background of the man (now i kinda remember a story about a politician acting like a cat in some relaity tv show in the uk, i guess you guys are wierd)

but it was refreshing to see someone talk back to some stupid right wing reporter.

PEACE

estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 08:15:43 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS5LYoYFLOY

There he is talking about all the Iraqi people who loveSaddam Hussein, although clearly not the millions he executed. Also, after his first meeting with Saddam, he praised him and called him a strong leader.

Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 09:06:45 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS5LYoYFLOY

There he is talking about all the Iraqi people who loveSaddam Hussein, although clearly not the millions he executed. Also, after his first meeting with Saddam, he praised him and called him a strong leader.

well that's not cool.

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 09:19:25 AM »

george galloway is a good man. Leader of the Respect party he's one of the few parties that actually deserve to be in Parliament. He is against massacres and he's firm in priniciples

He's against massacres? You mean in contrast to all those other politicians who are for them Roll Eyes

Wasn't Mr Galloway the man who praised Saddam's strong leadership - based on terror and murder? Mr Galloway had no trouble with Iraqi men and women being murdered by Saddam, but started to care when civilians got caught up in the invasion - a true friend of the Iraqi people!

This is a guy who defends terrorist attacks and said an attempt on Mr Blair's life would be ''justified'' Roll Eyes

He has firm principles? ?You consider a man who is passive to the murder of others when his nation isn't involved to have ''firm'' principles? Where is his condemnation of China and Russia, Burma and North Korea? Suddenly it matters if the people being killed died from US built weapons!

His 'respect' party is a total joke, an amalgamation of Muslim fanatics - when the leader openly supports ''justified suicide bombings'' - who is it ''respecting''?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Evolution
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 09:20:42 AM »

Sir, I salute your strength, your courage and your indefatigability"
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 09:29:28 AM »

He's against massacres? You mean in contrast to all those other politicians who are for them Roll Eyes

Wasn't Mr Galloway the man who praised Saddam's strong leadership - based on terror and murder? Mr Galloway had no trouble with Iraqi men and women being murdered by Saddam, but started to care when civilians got caught up in the invasion - a true friend of the Iraqi people!

This is a guy who defends terrorist attacks and said an attempt on Mr Blair's life would be ''justified'' Roll Eyes

He has firm principles? ?You consider a man who is passive to the murder of others when his nation isn't involved to have ''firm'' principles? Where is his condemnation of China and Russia, Burma and North Korea? Suddenly it matters if the people being killed died from US built weapons!

His 'respect' party is a total joke, an amalgamation of Muslim fanatics - when the leader openly supports ''justified suicide bombings'' - who is it ''respecting''?

well it's sad that these strong clear points came out of such a man. nevertheless it was an interesting video that showed how biased tv networks can be. on both side.

MCT
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2006, 05:40:14 PM »

George Galloway is my dad.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 05:46:28 PM »

you don't have a dad, MTC, how many times do we have to tell you that ?

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006, 05:50:03 PM »

you don't have a dad, MTC, how many times do we have to tell you that ?

You should adopt him.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: