Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 07:41:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227854 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  France opens secret UFO files covering 50 years
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: France opens secret UFO files covering 50 years  (Read 10377 times)
Edward Rose
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2007, 01:06:17 PM »

Yes it was considered. But the object was 13 miles accross, and considering how low and close to Mars' surface it was, it would have impacted shortly after and EVERY amateur astronomer on Earth would have know about it.

What was the official verdict?

There were actually TWO Russian probes that were lost. They were both trying to investigate a moon of Mars that was already considered anomolous by the astronimical community, which caused many in the UFO community to theorize that the moon was actually an "Alien Base."

Here are some of the strange aspects of the moon...

The hollow nature of the moon suggested by its strange gravitational behaviour, its strange closeness to the Martian surface, its visionary discovery by Jonathan Swift, the failure of Hershell and others to discover the moon over previous decades, the sudden discovery by Hall that suggested it was not there before, and the failure of Phobos 1.

The official explanations of the loss of the two probes, Phobos 1 & 2, are below...

Phobos 1 (launched 07 July 1988) operated nominally until an expected communications session on 2 September 1988 failed to occur. The failure of controllers to regain contact with the spacecraft was traced to an error in the software uploaded on 29/30 August which had deactivated the attitude thrusters. This resulted in a loss of lock on the Sun, resulting in the spacecraft orienting the solar arrays away from the Sun, thus depleting the batteries.

Phobos 2 (launched 21 July 1988) operated nominally throughout its cruise and Mars orbital insertion phases, gathering data on the Sun, interplanetary medium, Mars, and Phobos. Shortly before the final phase of the mission, during which the spacecraft was to approach within 50 m of Phobos' surface and release two landers, one a mobile 'hopper', the other a stationary platform, contact with Phobos 2 was lost. The mission ended when the spacecraft signal failed to be successfully reacquired on 27 March 1989. The cause of the failure was determined to be a malfunction of the on-board computer.

Here is the infrared image taken by Phobos 1 right before it failed. The object is about 13 miles wide, 1 mile think and perfectly flat on the top and bottom...

KillYourIdols
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2007, 01:37:21 PM »

Chip...you are still around? OMG.

I remember reading your posts like 10 years ago man...on the altnet GNR board. HAHA.

Whatever happened to that conspiracy/GNR book you wrote?
Edward Rose
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2007, 02:39:57 AM »

Chip...you are still around? OMG.

I remember reading your posts like 10 years ago man...on the altnet GNR board. HAHA.

Whatever happened to that conspiracy/GNR book you wrote?

Good question. I let all that shit go, but it came back to haunt me. And then, due to me recieving an insurance settlement check and the impecable timing of weather disasters and last year's Gn'R concert at Donington, my book sort of unintentionaly became a movie.

But I don't go to bb's to whore my crappy movie or my crappy web site. So you'll have to "use illusion" to find my site, the trailer and preview clips.  Grin And as long as you don't post a picture of me sitting on a toilet in front of a trailer, I'll mail you the double-DVD for free.  ok
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 02:43:28 AM by Edward Rose » Logged
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 06:00:48 PM »

wanna see something sick?

go here-
 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5830866813023883728
found it earlier today when i was at school looking for topics to discuss in my government cover ups speech, and i typed in Alien autopsy and up came this. puke smoking i thought it was kinda cool but my teacher made me X out of it before the good part. I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but will tomarrow.

the first 3 minutes is nothing but looking at the body so if ya can fast forward Wink

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Edward Rose
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2007, 12:07:42 PM »

Yeah I remember that when it came out in the mid-90's. There was actually a time when Blockbuster had it for rent.

All indications are that it's real, although it went through such a disinformation cover-up that I'd rather not get into it at an internet message board. (This ain't my first B.B.Q.  Wink )

Of particular intest to me was the fact that the "Black eyes" which are typical of these "aliens," turned out in the autopsy footage to be a black organic skin coating over a regular humanoid eye ball, that seemed to act as a U.V. lense of some kind. Curious, as any hoaxer would likely have just crammed black eye balls into a fake alien body.

Funny you found that... I just used a still shot of this autopsy in my "Need Donington 2006" thread at the Appetite for Collection forum.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=44819.msg911451#msg911451
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 12:19:08 PM by Edward Rose » Logged
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2007, 05:29:03 PM »

hey ed, are there any sites on the web that has good legit information on the subject that you know of? i had to do a speech on something that was controversial and i picked this i couldn't think of any thing else. But i want to focus on how and why the government covered it up

Thanks for your help ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Edward Rose
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2007, 11:55:39 PM »

hey ed, are there any sites on the web that has good legit information on the subject that you know of? i had to do a speech on something that was controversial and i picked this i couldn't think of any thing else. But i want to focus on how and why the government covered it up

Thanks for your help ok

To be perfectly honest with you, there really ISN'T any good source for ufo info.  If you remember, I made some statements in my first post in this thread with regards to the "Truth" and other things I discovered or witnesses on my own, and how these things are rarely written about or reported on. No one wants to hear about the Visitors having great concern for some Earthling's psychological state and giving some Earthlings a form of "Shock therapy" while on a  flying saucer. Regardless, for every truth that MIGHT be out there, two lies will accompany it.

On the subject of why the gov covered it up, my best advice would be to research something called "Project Blue Book." You may also want to elaborate and theorize on my own feeling that the truth is too scary for most people, and would also show just how powerless our governments are and have no ability to protect us from the "threat."

I've left most of that s*** behind me, and am now working on "Political" stuff... and it's all going "perfectly to plan."  hihi
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2007, 03:55:27 AM »

I've always felt it is very naive to think in a universe so big there would be no life except ours.

I've also found it is just like us self-centered humans to be so naive and think we are so important in a universe this big to be "secretly" visted upon, studied and/or controlled by some alien race.? smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2007, 04:34:53 AM »

Thanks for your help ok

To be perfectly honest with you, there really ISN'T any good source for ufo info.? If you remember, I made some statements in my first post in this thread with regards to the "Truth" and other things I discovered or witnesses on my own, and how these things are rarely written about or reported on. No one wants to hear about the Visitors having great concern for some Earthling's psychological state and giving some Earthlings a form of "Shock therapy" while on a? flying saucer. Regardless, for every truth that MIGHT be out there, two lies will accompany it.

On the subject of why the gov covered it up, my best advice would be to research something called "Project Blue Book." You may also want to elaborate and theorize on my own feeling that the truth is too scary for most people, and would also show just how powerless our governments are and have no ability to protect us from the "threat."

I've left most of that s*** behind me, and am now working on "Political" stuff... and it's all going "perfectly to plan."? hihi

I've read so many books about "project blue book" I feel that there has to be some truth to it...

It's too bad that almost all the documents that were released under the FOIA concerning "blue book" were useless since everything that could be even remotely intersting was blacked out...

I remember another one of these projects not sure what it's name was could it be project "Majestic"?

Oh and CDeventually you might find this stuff interesting:

http://foia.fbi.gov/bluebook/bluebook.pdf
VIP

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2007, 11:58:41 AM »

Werent there some shit that crasched in Soviet Russia during the 60s?
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2007, 03:53:16 PM »

yeah i think there was but i forget what exactly i think it was just a astroid i don't remember

ohh and thank you Grouse ok the link doesn't work for me but i'll google it hihi

and ed, i can beleive that cause for every one person that has seen it all or does know the truth there are at least 2 dumbasses that just want atension and will say what ever Roll Eyes

Thanks again for the help peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2007, 04:24:06 PM »

yeah i think there was but i forget what exactly i think it was just a astroid i don't remember

ohh and thank you Grouse ok the link doesn't work for me but i'll google it hihi

and ed, i can beleive that cause for every one person that has seen it all or does know the truth there are at least 2 dumbasses that just want atension and will say what ever Roll Eyes

Thanks again for the help peace

You need a .pdf viewer like acrobat reader or foxit reader to view it   Smiley
Edward Rose
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2007, 08:31:50 PM »

I've read so many books about "project blue book" I feel that there has to be some truth to it...

It's too bad that almost all the documents that were released under the FOIA concerning "blue book" were useless since everything that could be even remotely intersting was blacked out...

I remember another one of these projects not sure what it's name was could it be project "Majestic"?

Oh and CDeventually you might find this stuff interesting:

http://foia.fbi.gov/bluebook/bluebook.pdf

The thing you're referring to is called the "Majestic 12 Documents." Those are also caught up in confusion, as some of the documents are real and others can't be proven either way. But MJ-12 is supposed to be a group of controllers... similar to the group Cancer Man reports to in The X-files, who actually control the world. Bush Sr. is supposedly one of the only faces we would recognize as a current-day member of this group, which is only one of the reasons why he's the target of my political agenda.

http://www.majesticdocuments.com
VIP

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2007, 10:15:38 PM »

or something like that.

funny bunkerthing though.
Edward Rose
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2007, 10:50:44 AM »

nervous http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6046596687847798944  nervous
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2007, 11:11:36 AM »

i find that hilarious hihi
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2007, 11:23:28 AM »

First of all, why do all aleins seen by humans have that cliched look?

why can't we have smart, intelligent beings like Star Trek?
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2007, 01:02:00 PM »

why can't aliens be handsome like marlon brando from superman

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Edward Rose
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2007, 03:06:10 PM »

why can't aliens be handsome like marlon brando from superman

Just calm down everyone. We already HAVE good looking aliens. This one is from a planet called Naboo...

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 03:10:13 PM by Edward Rose » Logged
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2007, 03:08:10 PM »

that's actually an actor from a movie Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: