Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 09:02:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227860 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Star Wars Celebration IV: Los Angeles Convention Center - May 24-28, 2007
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Star Wars Celebration IV: Los Angeles Convention Center - May 24-28, 2007  (Read 5457 times)
WhiteRose
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: May 23, 2007, 08:56:30 PM »

Celebration IV General Info

May 24, 2007 Official Star Wars Fan Club Members Only*
*Fan Club members must purchase a 4-Day Badge to have access to Fan Club-Only day

May 25-28, 2007 Celebration IV is open to the general public

Star Wars Celebration IV will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center, 1201 South Figueroa, Los Angeles, CA

We have partnered with several distinctive hotels in the downtown Los Angeles area. A complimentary shuttle service will run between these official Celebration IV hotels and the convention center. Specific schedule and details will be announced closer to the event.

Regular news and updates can be found on starwars.com/community/event/celebration, the official Celebration website. They will begin in the winter of 2006 and will run through the event.
Celebration IV will bring the best of the Star Wars universe together in one place, to a weekend that?s designed by fans for fans. We haven?t announced many details yet, but there is a long list of exceptional surprises and events for fans to look forward to. Here?s a list that we can share now:

Stars from the casts of all six Star Wars films
Magic-makers from the film crews
Special sneak peaks into the future of Star Wars, including the upcoming television series
Treasures from the Lucasfilm archives ? props and costumes and more
A variety of unique Star Wars entertainment brought together under one roof
More fan events, more fan creations, and more fan involvement
New Celebration IV merchandise that you won?t find anyplace else, including an exclusive action figure available no where else
Improved Fan Club benefits ? for members from all over the world

Mix in the excitement generated by thousands of fans who love Star Wars, and you have one unforgettable, never-to-be duplicated weekend. Star Wars is forever, and we?ll do our best to prove that at Celebration IV. Look for more Celebration IV news and updates on www.starwars.com.

Admission Prices for Star Wars Celebration IV (All prices are in US dollars):

Pre-Registration

4-Day Adult $110
4-Day Child* $45
1-Day Adult $40
1-Day Child* $20

*(6-12 years old. Children under 6 are free)

Onsite Purchases

4-Day Adult $125
4-Day Child* $55
1-Day Adult $45
1-Day Child* $25

(*6-12 years old. Children under 6 are free)

Tentative Show Hours*:

Thursday, May 24**: Noon-Midnight
Friday, May 25: 9am-Midnight
Saturday, May 26: 9am-Midnight
Sunday, May 27: 9am-Midnight
Monday, May 28: 9am-4pm

Celebration IV Store Hours:

The Celebration IV Store opens at Noon on Thursday, May 24th and runs 24 hours a day until 2pm Monday, May 28th. Official Star Wars Fan Club members who purchase 4-day badges will have exclusive access to the Celebration Store from Noon on Thursday, May 24th until 9 am Friday, May 25th.

*Show hours might change. Check starwars.com for updates.
**Only Official Star Wars Fan Club Members who have purchased a 4-Day Badge will have access to the show this day.

Link: http://www.gencon.com/2007/swciv/info/general.aspx
GeraldFord
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 09:51:35 PM »

Should be called "I'm not getting laid this weekend Celebration IV: Los Angeles Convention Center - May 24-28, 2007."

In all seriousness, I don't get the whole Star Wars thing. The first three were good popcorn flicks, nothing more, nothing less. The pseudo religious themes were totally one dimensional and totally pretentious. The films tried to be "deep," but there was nothing really there.

The Phantom Menace sucked beyond belief. The next two prequels, esp. ROTS while not as good as the original three, but were pretty enjoyable. Too bad George Lucas's horrid screenplay and the terrible miscast Mannequin Skywalker and wooden-China doll Padame had to dampen it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 09:57:58 PM by RichardNixon » Logged
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 10:53:08 PM »

Should be called "I'm not getting laid this weekend Celebration IV: Los Angeles Convention Center - May 24-28, 2007."

In all seriousness, I don't get the whole Star Wars thing. The first three were good popcorn flicks, nothing more, nothing less. The pseudo religious themes were totally one dimensional and totally pretentious. The films tried to be "deep," but there was nothing really there.

The Phantom Menace sucked beyond belief. The next two prequels, esp. ROTS while not as good as the original three, but were pretty enjoyable. Too bad George Lucas's horrid screenplay and the terrible miscast Mannequin Skywalker and wooden-China doll Padame had to dampen it.

Dude to hell with that....you know how many of those nerds are forcing their wives or girlfriends to go with them.? While Baxter Noodlebaum is off twiddling his light saber with his fellow wookies....Mrs. Noodlebaum (a hot chick who's married to Baxter because he pulls $120k a year as a doctor) is at the hotel bar waiting for a one night Padawan to use his force on her "empire"...if you smell what the Spock is cooking.

Beam me to Vegas Scotty!!! Nah in all seriousness though......they should have a giant grudge match every year that pits Trekkies vs. Star Wars nerds.   A bunch of acne ridden teens and adults making laser noises with their mouths and swining pvc pipe sabers at each other.  I'd probably go just to laugh.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 10:56:12 PM by Bill 213 » Logged

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 01:15:44 AM »

Dude to hell with that....you know how many of those nerds are forcing their wives or girlfriends to go with them.  While Baxter Noodlebaum is off twiddling his light saber with his fellow wookies....Mrs. Noodlebaum (a hot chick who's married to Baxter because he pulls $120k a year as a doctor) is at the hotel bar waiting for a one night Padawan to use his force on her "empire"...if you smell what the Spock is cooking.

Beam me to Vegas Scotty!!! Nah in all seriousness though......they should have a giant grudge match every year that pits Trekkies vs. Star Wars nerds.   A bunch of acne ridden teens and adults making laser noises with their mouths and swining pvc pipe sabers at each other.  I'd probably go just to laugh.

Ok that actually made me laugh. That would be some funny stuff.
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 04:19:10 AM »

This is who I have sex with every night, and Im going. So put the lame "Star Wars" nerd thing to rest.? Its tired.? Youre not cool by making fun Star Wars.
GeraldFord
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 04:45:07 AM »

This is who I have sex with every night, and Im going. So put the lame "Star Wars" nerd thing to rest.? Its tired.? Youre not cool by making fun Star Wars.

What I said was in jest. You're not cool by being a braggart by putting your wife/gf on display, like some piece of meat, that you bang "every night."

crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 04:55:28 AM »

Wasnt trying to brag, bro. I dont need to.  I was just putting to rest lame misconceptions.  The whole  "not getting laid"  thing was the reason I said what I said.  Its just so old and stupid.  Its like making fun of Axl for being late to shows.  Its tired.  Someone started this thread to inform people of something cool happening. But people like you have to go and make a stupid comment about Star Wars being for nerds who dont get laid.  How original.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 05:09:31 AM »

so she has no style, wear cheap clothes and own fugly handbag ?? what's so cool about it?

the convention : i would go ..... if i lived in LA .... Sad

ps : i kid i kid !!!!!  > edit: i kid about the comments on the girl. not the convention. i would really go. i've always wanted to be a storm trooper.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 05:43:02 AM by WAT-EVER, i'm totally buggin » Logged

crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 05:16:33 AM »

I dont think thats her handbag...
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 05:27:04 AM »

This is who I have sex with every night, and Im going. So put the lame "Star Wars" nerd thing to rest.  Its tired.  Youre not cool by making fun Star Wars.

so how much does she charge per hour?

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 05:30:48 AM »

that is kinda funny considering the pic was taken at a hotel.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 05:35:05 AM »

I dont think thats her handbag...

^ so that's your handbag?

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 05:38:07 AM »

i wasnt there...Isnt this thread about the Star Wars con?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 05:41:57 AM »

i wasnt there...Isnt this thread about the Star Wars con?

no, it's about the hand bag now.

crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 05:49:59 AM »

oh, ok then.  She has 50 million of them, so I dont know if its hers.  It doesnt look familiar, though...
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 07:22:01 AM »

You know, this makes you much more of a loser then the nerdy virgins...

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2007, 07:26:35 AM »

So should I talk about Star Wars or continue to point out crows low self esteem?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2007, 08:05:09 AM »

So should I talk about Star Wars or continue to point out crows low self esteem?

you can talk about leia's handbag or purse ...

i dont think she ever carries one?

mmmm ... when she is slave of jabba she doesn't seem to have a purse, even tho her outfit is marvelous.
But at the ewok's party ... does she have something ... not sure.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2007, 08:07:42 AM »

you can talk about leia's handbag or purse ...

i dont think she ever carries one?

mmmm ... when she is slave of jabba she doesn't seem to have a purse, even tho her outfit is marvelous.
But at the ewok's party ... does she have something ... not sure.

She's got...something...yeah. Don't know if it's purse, it hangs but still firm..I gotta watch it again, now.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
GeraldFord
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2007, 08:38:25 AM »

Wasnt trying to brag, bro. I dont need to.? I was just putting to rest lame misconceptions.? The whole? "not getting laid"? thing was the reason I said what I said.? Its just so old and stupid.? Its like making fun of Axl for being late to shows.? Its tired.? Someone started this thread to inform people of something cool happening. But people like you have to go and make a stupid comment about Star Wars being for nerds who dont get laid.? How original.

Have fun at your convention dude.

Btw, since you have sex with your woman "every night," that must get pretty messy sometimes, like once a month. But I'm sure a super nerd/stud like you has it all figured out.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 08:42:24 AM by RichardNixon » Logged
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: