Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 04:07:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Buckethead, Satriani, Vail To Headline Guitar Hero III New Virtuoso Pack
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buckethead, Satriani, Vail To Headline Guitar Hero III New Virtuoso Pack  (Read 1931 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« on: July 23, 2008, 12:06:01 PM »

Activision Brings More Guitar Shredding Excellence to Guitar Hero III with New Guitar Virtuoso Pack (X360)

Joe Satriani, Steve Vai and Buckethead will headline.

Official Press Release | July 22, 2008

World renowned for their amazing shredding abilities, three legendary guitar artists make their virtual debut in Activision Publishing, Inc.'s (Nasdaq: ATVID) Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock. The Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack continues the ultimate rock experience with three fresh master tracks set to storm living rooms across the globe on July 24.

Experience influential guitarist Joe Satriani's soulful hit, "Surfing with the Alien," get blown away with guitar slinger Steve Vai's reflective, "For the Love of God," and feel the avant-garde compositions of underground rock's eccentric guitarist, Buckethead, as he shreds "Soothsayer," at hyper-speed.

The Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack will allow rockers to further expand and customize their Guitar Hero play lists and get a taste of this quintessential rock trio beginning July 24 when it's available for download on Xbox Live Marketplace for Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation Store for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.

http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/guitar-hero-iii/892587p1.html

Guitar Hero Buckethead Soothsayer

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/227383.html

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 12:53:39 PM »

I'm not a Guitar Hero player, but I have to say, that sounds pretty awesome!  Buckethead does deserve more recognition, for his talents.  Nice to see him included along with the likes of Vail and Satriani.  Maybe it's just me, but I think if he got rid of the bucket, people might take him more seriously. 
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 01:07:16 PM »

I need to upgrade soon. I have a 360, but since I bought Guitar Hero I and II for PS2, I've been buying all the games like this for that system, including Rock Band, and GH III.

I'm either gonna wait until Nov. to get Rockband II, or upgrade to 360. Either way, the PS2 doesnt have the functionality to download things like this, so that sucks.  Sad
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: