Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 01:32:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hammerstein DVDs - distribution plan details and a call for help.  (Read 117250 times)
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #540 on: October 14, 2006, 02:46:43 PM »

I wasn't even involved with trying to get these Hammerstein DVD's from this guy, but what a stupid fuck this cock sucking fuck head is. I can't believe the web of lies some people try to pull of as truth and as FACT. I hope this fucker goes fucking down!!

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Warchild
« Reply #541 on: October 14, 2006, 02:49:10 PM »

Sooooooo Happy to Oblige and give you a smile.... hihi

I'm smiling too, but I had beer and valium for breakfast......is that wrong??? beer

I DO Enjoy your input as well........rock on!

KUDOS Friend!

da WC

and hello Lennonisgod, I always thought he was too! Cool S/N ok
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #542 on: October 14, 2006, 03:13:55 PM »

Sooooooo Happy to Oblige and give you a smile.... hihi

I'm smiling too, but I had beer and valium for breakfast......is that wrong??? beer

I DO Enjoy your input as well........rock on!

KUDOS Friend!

da WC

and hello Lennonisgod, I always thought he was too! Cool S/N ok

Beer and valium for breakfast?? I thought that was normal... silly me.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #543 on: October 14, 2006, 03:46:36 PM »

here is picture of darknemus aka Craig from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Biff Tannen Unveiled
11 April 2005, 7:10 PM

Today (Shit.com) central office received an anonymous email saying that "Biff Tannen" had been reported to Merck Mercuriadis, Guns n Roses manager.
After a little investigating the Shit.com team uncovered the details of the events surrounding the IRS leak and contacted the relevant parties.

"Biff Tannen" asked me to pass on the following message:

"Hey there, darknemus here. AKA Biff Tannen. Yes, I'm the infamous 'Biff Tannen. However, it seems like there's been some.. misconception of my role in all of this. Allow me to lay out a timeline for you, shall I? I received the file on Saturday during the morning, my time, with a request that it not be shared. I agreed. Within the next three hours after doing some of my own digging, I managed to get the same file from two different people. I was pretty intrigued by this, since it wasn't supposed to be out there, or so I was told.

Anyway, then I get an email in my gmail box (same one everyone seems to have gotten) with the same file, yet AGAIN, but this time in wav format. At that point I make the decision that, what the hell, others might as well be able to listen to what I'm listening to.

I never made any attempt to hide my IP addresses or anything similiar. I'm not the person that 'leaked' the file, although I'm sure I can be blamed for getting it into a wider distribution. The Biff Tannen thing was me, well, trying to get a bit of a chuckle out of most of you. It worked for the most part.

Bottom line is, I'm as big a fan as anyone of you - I think IRS is a great track, even given the cruddy quality we've heard it in.

Pretty much all of my friends knew I was Biff, and hell, I even dropped some pretty major hints in mygnr posts. Still can't believe you didn't pick up on the "You know that new sound you've been looking for? Well listen to this!" - Sorry, I thought that was a dead giveaway.

For the record, No, I don't have any more tracks. No, I don't have a demo CD. No, I don't have some secret connection to the batcave. I'm just a fan who's happy that, for the moment anyway, we all seem like we're back on a common front - Waiting for GNR to ascend back to the top of the Musicverse.

ciao,

-darknemus

P.S. - Yeah, I was Argentinian4Axl!, too. I wasn't Irwin R. Schyster, but that was kind of my 'gimmick'. So I miss Money, Inc.. what can I say."

Shit.com would also like to unveil that Sanctuary's "informer" was none other than the infamous "Latigo Hammers" who terrorised the Guns n Roses fan site, Here Today Gone to Hell, pretending to be the band's lead singer W. Axl Rose - which eventually led to a "cease and decist" being issued by Sanctuary Music Group.

As a fan of the band, and someone who has watched very closely as the whole series of events have unfolded I hope that the Guns n Roses fans and management can put this "leak" behind them and appreciate that no harm has been done, and no action needs to be taken.

Written by g.

and the suspense builds......I "edited" the site to read "shit.com"......but use your imagination!!

This is just more evidence that the adage "let the buyer beware" rings true!!
Feel free to print pic to post on dart board, line cat litter box, use as toilet paper........I'm sure you can come up with some "creative" uses..........

Don't buy a used car from this man! (or anything else!)

Kudos!
(psst,,thanks Miss Rain)

da warchild? peace

rofl @ line cat litter box.  My cats might get scared and not want to go there.

People like this guy should be banned from using the internet, seriously.
Warchild
« Reply #544 on: October 14, 2006, 04:11:44 PM »

Look what I accidentally found!!

I was on the MSN chat board when this all went down.? It was a small group of us, 95% of whom fell for this fraud and furiously defended him to the bitter end.? Myself and a guy named Alex from Greece didn't buy it.? We played along long enough to prove Latigo a fraud, once we had gathered a nice collection of saved chat logs and personal PMs from Latigo, fake photos of Axl as a child, candid photos of Axl that ended up being not-so-candid, and of course Latigo's traced Finnish IP, all of which contributed to his downfall.? Nevertheless, most of the members of the chatroom, with Darknemus at their helm, fought furiously to denounce Alex and I, while Latigo threatened us with "Axlish" insults and swore to call us out on Chinese Democracy's CD sleeve.? Over the course of a few weeks, as word began to spread across other message boards, it became laughable for anyone to continue to believe his shit.?

Now...let's talk about the heart of deceipt.? It wasn?t that long ago that darknemus was complicit in the very organization of this little stunt.? Let?s recap:

Darknemus claimed to personally have extended conversations with Axl on the phone and on the internet.? Axl, known as ?Latigo? on the GNFNR message board, was a man who posted from a Finnish IP address (darknemus claimed Axl bought a laptop from Finland and used Michael Monroe?s IP, even after Monroe had recently said in an interview that the new GNR ?sucked?).? Latigo also spoke Dutch fluently in chat (wow, Axl speaks Dutch?) and tended to forget critical facts such as Buckethead?s real name and which hand he (Axl) favored, claiming he we left-handed when in reality Axl smokes right-handed, plays guitar right-handed, punches right-handed (St. Louis riot), and best of all, he WRITES right-handed (signing autographs).? But hey, he sings left-handed sometimes!!!? Darknemus was also good friends with another fictitious Rose acquaintance, ?Cookie?, Axl?s make-believe fianc? who worked in a bar in Florida.? He claimed to have went to her house and saw pictures of her and Axl, who were engaged to be married, yet she mysteriously had a thing for darknemus and flirted with him (boy Axl must have been jealous).? In fact, Axl couldn?t break away from his visits to Finland to come and see his to-be wife personally, so she spent New Years with darknemus and they chatted with Axl on the phone (cough*bullshit*cough).?

To make a long story short, when everyone caught on that this was a fraud, darknemus played like he was duped by this liar named Latigo, hoping everyone would forget the fact that he claimed to have talked personally with Axl on a regular basis, talked with Axl?s sister on the phone, met Axl?s girlfriend and went to her house on a regular basis, saw pictures of Axl & Cookie together at her house, and swapped personal candid photographs with Axl from his personal photo collection, among many other complicit lies.? In fact, almost everything about this scam came directly through darknemus?, yet he tries to this day to play innocent, while he continues to post lies about his make-believe ?contacts?.? Let's not forget the infamous "contact" who snuck him into a Florida radio studio at 2:00 AM in the morning, so as to secretely overhear a few higher-ups roll a Chinese Democracy demo while Darknemus crouched behind a desk holding his breath....and you can't imagine how many many people believe him to this day.

Take it as you will.? How 'bout them "fake insiders"?

I know this will be removed soon by a mod but I thought I should post it Shocked

It seems this guy is all over the net in most of the GNR boards trying to build himself a reputation as an insider, but this story of the NY dvd?s is also being well known little by little...

This information was made available through a poster named MetaSoul and the Greek he mentions is HTGTH's own moderator ChristosAG.? So who do you believe now?? ?Certainly not darknemus....!!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 04:17:49 PM by Warchild » Logged
jc524
Rocker

I should have known you're crazy

« Reply #545 on: October 14, 2006, 07:59:35 PM »

this is all pretty fucked up

kudos to you warchild! - Guess you were right all along  peace

Fucked up and out of place
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #546 on: October 14, 2006, 10:17:45 PM »

I was on the MSN chat board when this all went down.  It was a small group of us, 95% of whom fell for this fraud and furiously defended him to the bitter end.  Myself and a guy named Alex from Greece didn't buy it.  We played along long enough to prove Latigo a fraud, once we had gathered a nice collection of saved chat logs and personal PMs from Latigo, fake photos of Axl as a child, candid photos of Axl that ended up being not-so-candid, and of course Latigo's traced Finnish IP, all of which contributed to his downfall.  Nevertheless, most of the members of the chatroom, with Darknemus at their helm, fought furiously to denounce Alex and I, while Latigo threatened us with "Axlish" insults and swore to call us out on Chinese Democracy's CD sleeve.  Over the course of a few weeks, as word began to spread across other message boards, it became laughable for anyone to continue to believe his shit. 

Now...let's talk about the heart of deceipt.  It wasn?t that long ago that darknemus was complicit in the very organization of this little stunt.  Let?s recap:

Darknemus claimed to personally have extended conversations with Axl on the phone and on the internet.  Axl, known as ?Latigo? on the GNFNR message board, was a man who posted from a Finnish IP address (darknemus claimed Axl bought a laptop from Finland and used Michael Monroe?s IP, even after Monroe had recently said in an interview that the new GNR ?sucked?).  Latigo also spoke Dutch fluently in chat (wow, Axl speaks Dutch?) and tended to forget critical facts such as Buckethead?s real name and which hand he (Axl) favored, claiming he we left-handed when in reality Axl smokes right-handed, plays guitar right-handed, punches right-handed (St. Louis riot), and best of all, he WRITES right-handed (signing autographs).  But hey, he sings left-handed sometimes!!!  Darknemus was also good friends with another fictitious Rose acquaintance, ?Cookie?, Axl?s make-believe fianc? who worked in a bar in Florida.  He claimed to have went to her house and saw pictures of her and Axl, who were engaged to be married, yet she mysteriously had a thing for darknemus and flirted with him (boy Axl must have been jealous).  In fact, Axl couldn?t break away from his visits to Finland to come and see his to-be wife personally, so she spent New Years with darknemus and they chatted with Axl on the phone (cough*bullshit*cough). 

To make a long story short, when everyone caught on that this was a fraud, darknemus played like he was duped by this liar named Latigo, hoping everyone would forget the fact that he claimed to have talked personally with Axl on a regular basis, talked with Axl?s sister on the phone, met Axl?s girlfriend and went to her house on a regular basis, saw pictures of Axl & Cookie together at her house, and swapped personal candid photographs with Axl from his personal photo collection, among many other complicit lies.  In fact, almost everything about this scam came directly through darknemus?, yet he tries to this day to play innocent, while he continues to post lies about his make-believe ?contacts?.  Let's not forget the infamous "contact" who snuck him into a Florida radio studio at 2:00 AM in the morning, so as to secretely overhear a few higher-ups roll a Chinese Democracy demo while Darknemus crouched behind a desk holding his breath....and you can't imagine how many many people believe him to this day.

Take it as you will.  How 'bout them "fake insiders"?

I know this will be removed soon by a mod but I thought I should post it Shocked

It seems this guy is all over the net in most of the GNR boards trying to build himself a reputation as an insider, but this story of the NY dvd?s is also being well known little by little...

This information was made available through a poster named MetaSoul and the Greek he mentions is HTGTH's own moderator ChristosAG.  So who do you believe now?   Certainly not darknemus....!!!

I have to be honest here... I remember not believing that shit back then but I don't remember taking part in those chats, especialy as "Alex from Greece"...  Huh

Warchild
« Reply #547 on: October 14, 2006, 11:39:31 PM »

I was on the MSN chat board when this all went down.? It was a small group of us, 95% of whom fell for this fraud and furiously defended him to the bitter end.? Myself and a guy named Alex from Greece didn't buy it.? We played along long enough to prove Latigo a fraud, once we had gathered a nice collection of saved chat logs and personal PMs from Latigo, fake photos of Axl as a child, candid photos of Axl that ended up being not-so-candid, and of course Latigo's traced Finnish IP, all of which contributed to his downfall.? Nevertheless, most of the members of the chatroom, with Darknemus at their helm, fought furiously to denounce Alex and I, while Latigo threatened us with "Axlish" insults and swore to call us out on Chinese Democracy's CD sleeve.? Over the course of a few weeks, as word began to spread across other message boards, it became laughable for anyone to continue to believe his shit.?

Now...let's talk about the heart of deceipt.? It wasn?t that long ago that darknemus was complicit in the very organization of this little stunt.? Let?s recap:

Darknemus claimed to personally have extended conversations with Axl on the phone and on the internet.? Axl, known as ?Latigo? on the GNFNR message board, was a man who posted from a Finnish IP address (darknemus claimed Axl bought a laptop from Finland and used Michael Monroe?s IP, even after Monroe had recently said in an interview that the new GNR ?sucked?).? Latigo also spoke Dutch fluently in chat (wow, Axl speaks Dutch?) and tended to forget critical facts such as Buckethead?s real name and which hand he (Axl) favored, claiming he we left-handed when in reality Axl smokes right-handed, plays guitar right-handed, punches right-handed (St. Louis riot), and best of all, he WRITES right-handed (signing autographs).? But hey, he sings left-handed sometimes!!!? Darknemus was also good friends with another fictitious Rose acquaintance, ?Cookie?, Axl?s make-believe fianc? who worked in a bar in Florida.? He claimed to have went to her house and saw pictures of her and Axl, who were engaged to be married, yet she mysteriously had a thing for darknemus and flirted with him (boy Axl must have been jealous).? In fact, Axl couldn?t break away from his visits to Finland to come and see his to-be wife personally, so she spent New Years with darknemus and they chatted with Axl on the phone (cough*bullshit*cough).?

To make a long story short, when everyone caught on that this was a fraud, darknemus played like he was duped by this liar named Latigo, hoping everyone would forget the fact that he claimed to have talked personally with Axl on a regular basis, talked with Axl?s sister on the phone, met Axl?s girlfriend and went to her house on a regular basis, saw pictures of Axl & Cookie together at her house, and swapped personal candid photographs with Axl from his personal photo collection, among many other complicit lies.? In fact, almost everything about this scam came directly through darknemus?, yet he tries to this day to play innocent, while he continues to post lies about his make-believe ?contacts?.? Let's not forget the infamous "contact" who snuck him into a Florida radio studio at 2:00 AM in the morning, so as to secretely overhear a few higher-ups roll a Chinese Democracy demo while Darknemus crouched behind a desk holding his breath....and you can't imagine how many many people believe him to this day.

This information was made available through a poster named MetaSoul and the Greek he mentions is HTGTH's own moderator ChristosAG.? So who do you believe now?? ?Certainly not darknemus....!!!

I have to be honest here... I remember not believing that shit back then but I don't remember taking part in those chats, especialy as "Alex from Greece"...? Huh

Okay I meant to say Axlgreece.  He was from Greece too as you are ChristosAG. 
But author of said tirade was definately MetaSoul.

I think Jarmo knows who I am referring to who was Alex from Greece who was in that   chat.   

Kudos ChristosAG

you rock dude...!!!

beer
Warchild
« Reply #548 on: October 14, 2006, 11:43:51 PM »

this is all pretty fucked up

kudos to you warchild! - Guess you were right all along? peace

Thanks, and Kudos back atcha! peace

ashlar
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #549 on: October 15, 2006, 01:40:01 AM »

I remember WC calling dark out alot and I did feel sorta bad for dark but I see it was all deserving. The only thing that now pisses me off as I actually did meet dark at the first Hammerstein show. He actually stood right behind me. Holy fuck he was gigantic (fat!). He barely moved the entire show even though it was slightly ruff. I couldn't be helped to be pushed around and I'm 6'3. If i had of known i'd of beat the piss outta him, oh well.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #550 on: October 15, 2006, 06:01:23 AM »

I was on the MSN chat board when this all went down.  It was a small group of us, 95% of whom fell for this fraud and furiously defended him to the bitter end.  Myself and a guy named Alex from Greece didn't buy it.  We played along long enough to prove Latigo a fraud, once we had gathered a nice collection of saved chat logs and personal PMs from Latigo, fake photos of Axl as a child, candid photos of Axl that ended up being not-so-candid, and of course Latigo's traced Finnish IP, all of which contributed to his downfall.  Nevertheless, most of the members of the chatroom, with Darknemus at their helm, fought furiously to denounce Alex and I, while Latigo threatened us with "Axlish" insults and swore to call us out on Chinese Democracy's CD sleeve.  Over the course of a few weeks, as word began to spread across other message boards, it became laughable for anyone to continue to believe his shit. 

Now...let's talk about the heart of deceipt.  It wasn?t that long ago that darknemus was complicit in the very organization of this little stunt.  Let?s recap:

Darknemus claimed to personally have extended conversations with Axl on the phone and on the internet.  Axl, known as ?Latigo? on the GNFNR message board, was a man who posted from a Finnish IP address (darknemus claimed Axl bought a laptop from Finland and used Michael Monroe?s IP, even after Monroe had recently said in an interview that the new GNR ?sucked?).  Latigo also spoke Dutch fluently in chat (wow, Axl speaks Dutch?) and tended to forget critical facts such as Buckethead?s real name and which hand he (Axl) favored, claiming he we left-handed when in reality Axl smokes right-handed, plays guitar right-handed, punches right-handed (St. Louis riot), and best of all, he WRITES right-handed (signing autographs).  But hey, he sings left-handed sometimes!!!  Darknemus was also good friends with another fictitious Rose acquaintance, ?Cookie?, Axl?s make-believe fianc? who worked in a bar in Florida.  He claimed to have went to her house and saw pictures of her and Axl, who were engaged to be married, yet she mysteriously had a thing for darknemus and flirted with him (boy Axl must have been jealous).  In fact, Axl couldn?t break away from his visits to Finland to come and see his to-be wife personally, so she spent New Years with darknemus and they chatted with Axl on the phone (cough*bullshit*cough). 

To make a long story short, when everyone caught on that this was a fraud, darknemus played like he was duped by this liar named Latigo, hoping everyone would forget the fact that he claimed to have talked personally with Axl on a regular basis, talked with Axl?s sister on the phone, met Axl?s girlfriend and went to her house on a regular basis, saw pictures of Axl & Cookie together at her house, and swapped personal candid photographs with Axl from his personal photo collection, among many other complicit lies.  In fact, almost everything about this scam came directly through darknemus?, yet he tries to this day to play innocent, while he continues to post lies about his make-believe ?contacts?.  Let's not forget the infamous "contact" who snuck him into a Florida radio studio at 2:00 AM in the morning, so as to secretely overhear a few higher-ups roll a Chinese Democracy demo while Darknemus crouched behind a desk holding his breath....and you can't imagine how many many people believe him to this day.

Take it as you will.  How 'bout them "fake insiders"?

This information was made available through a poster named MetaSoul and the Greek he mentions is HTGTH's own moderator ChristosAG.  So who do you believe now?   Certainly not darknemus....!!!

I have to be honest here... I remember not believing that shit back then but I don't remember taking part in those chats, especialy as "Alex from Greece"...  Huh

Okay I meant to say Axlgreece.  He was from Greece too as you are ChristosAG. 

I think Jarmo knows who I am referring to who was Alex from Greece who was in that   chat.   

Kudos ChristosAG

you rock dude...!!!

beer

This will probably make you feel bad but the AG in my nickname means AxlGreece...  Undecided

Warchild
« Reply #551 on: October 15, 2006, 07:33:07 AM »

I have to be honest here... I remember not believing that shit back then but I don't remember taking part in those chats, especialy as "Alex from Greece"...? Huh

Okay I meant to say Axlgreece.? He was from Greece too as you are ChristosAG.?

I think Jarmo knows who I am referring to who was Alex from Greece who was in that? ?chat.? ?

Kudos ChristosAG

you rock dude...!!!

beer

This will probably make you feel bad but the AG in my nickname means AxlGreece...? Undecided

Okay.  Well, like I said.  Jarmo was in chat and he remembers Metasoul and another greek poster from Greece and I do believe he went by the name of Axlgreece. 
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #552 on: October 15, 2006, 12:54:38 PM »

off topic...this dude is ugly like a hippopotamus Lips Sealed

On topic: Warchild I think you?re mistaking Axlgreece( ChristosAG) with Alex from Greece.
I don?t know if any of you knows but this Latigo story plus the Hammerstain DVD story are expanding all over the forums and people are starting to notice who this guy is. So, I guess his days as a "fake insider" are counted...

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
Warchild
« Reply #553 on: October 15, 2006, 12:55:11 PM »

I remember WC calling dark out alot and I did feel sorta bad for dark but I see it was all deserving. The only thing that now pisses me off as I actually did meet dark at the first Hammerstein show. He actually stood right behind me. Holy fuck he was gigantic (fat!). He barely moved the entire show even though it was slightly ruff. I couldn't be helped to be pushed around and I'm 6'3. If i had of known i'd of beat the piss outta him, oh well.

Ha, nice post Ashlar!
I don't call people out or expose them without a damn good reason, I think this was one of those
"Damn Good Reasons"...........
"Don't get fooled again"...the who

KUDOS Ashlar peace

da WC
Warchild
« Reply #554 on: October 15, 2006, 01:09:58 PM »

On topic: Warchild I think you?re mistaking Axlgreece( ChristosAG) with Alex from Greece.
I don?t know if any of you knows but this Latigo story plus the Hammerstain DVD story are expanding all over the forums and people are starting to notice who this guy is. So, I guess his days as a "fake insider" are counted...

Thanks Sugar, Apologies to AG.........and please feel free to "spread the love"

on another note..the psycho admin at mygnr still defends Craig.....WTF?Huh?

pigs like to roll in the same mud i guess.............speaking of losing credibility,she lashed out at cherry for

NO fucking reason........and cherry told her off! Bitter bitter bitch!

WC
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 04:28:46 PM by Warchild » Logged
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #555 on: October 15, 2006, 01:39:27 PM »

Yes, she told me. But Cherry isn?t afraid of her, if anything she?s laughing her ass off of the bitter admin?s jealousy because she didn?t attend the accoustic show and Cherry did  Grin

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
Warchild
« Reply #556 on: October 15, 2006, 03:43:22 PM »

HA!..........da bitch has probs! tell cherry I'm on HER side....like that helps.....

If she "mentions" the word "warchild", madsons liable to go into a seizure!!! She's been pissed off since 6s and 8s in NYC!

and still insists on defending craig!!!!!WTF?Huh

that place is sooo fkd up, I was pissed and wrote about it...(sorry Jarmo, in advance)

"The Ballad of MyGnr Forum"

It's a seething cliqu'e of false insiders
being self-appointed to perch on the peak of "know it all mountain"
spinning a spiderweb of lies; spewing out shit
Like some kind of wonderful Cesspool fountain....

If you don't know the truth;fabricate your own;
speculate your mental defectation around....
Hell, it's the internet so it's GOTTA be true;
Is being kept out from backstage still bringin' ya down?
Hmmmm Madison???

STOP decieving the people, recieving money from fans;
mygnr forum and s/p/lat are trash from cyber-cans...
such important pseudo experts playing lying jams
ridiculous innuendo, ripe with Goddamn shams....

Whining when there's no news, and whining when there is
Jerking around so many each day you reek of fucking jizz,
you constantly berate management needlessly,
and are in support of bashing the band heedlessly...

You seem to Hate "other" forums
one imparticularly...
because THEIR admin does such a good job
he gets treated preferentially...
-------------------------------------------
If ONE person has seen the truth then I've accomplished my purpose today
That place is a Goddamn disgrace, a cyber festering sore
a self-important? platform for phony insiders and negative fucks
whose main agenda is to drag GNR down, slag everything they try to do, start rumors, instigate needless speculation, toss insults at other forums..ad infinitum..
ad nauseum....

What Forum are YOU supporting??

Yeah I know It's a BIT off-topic.......sorry guys! KUDOS! peace
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 03:46:32 PM by Warchild » Logged
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #557 on: October 15, 2006, 06:35:16 PM »

Good to read that others are becoming aware of this as well.  We don't want him trying anything like this again here or on another forum-
Warchild
« Reply #558 on: October 15, 2006, 07:53:12 PM »

OK DARK AKA CRAIG AKA Biff Tannen, or whatever the hell your'e calling yourself these days.......(I do have a few suggestions!)

COME OUT AND FACE THE MUSIC......I have NO doubts you are reading this shit as you sit with your

spiderman figurines and bag of Cheesy-Poofs behind your computer.................

SHOW YOU HAVE SOME TESTICLES, AND STOP SENDING YOUR FLUNKIES TO FRONT FOR YOU!!!!

Yeah, This is a Call Out.......come OUT, If you has the Testicular Fortitude I have...which I doubt!

Please enlighten us with your explanation of ALL this SHIT............

you are Toast, wanna TRY to salvage what's left of your "reputation?" cough;BULLSHIT;ahem

CALLING OUT DARK!....if you don't answer you haven't got a hair on your ass!!!

da WARCHILD
rabid n' snarlin

Hey Guys.....forward this info to your "other" forums...........
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 07:59:22 PM by Warchild » Logged
EFISH
« Reply #559 on: October 15, 2006, 07:58:00 PM »

I have NO doubts you are reading this shit as you sit with your

rofl rofl rofl
Aww man that is priceless....

yeah wtf is up with that? hahaha

and "calling him out" isnt gonna change anything

he'll probably dissapear from the boards for a while... until everyone "forgets" it. Im sure it wont be forgotten but i bet if he comes back in over a year no one will make a big deal about it...

but im sure he lurks and reads this thread....

oh well, i honestly dont think this thread is going anywhere...

lock?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: