Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 08:12:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Norwegian arsonist and murderer released from state-prison
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Norwegian arsonist and murderer released from state-prison  (Read 76160 times)
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #300 on: March 25, 2009, 08:45:07 AM »

I have to agree with Hillel on this one. Certain users in this thread are offensive and ignorant but I'm not talking about Jarmo. I mean, Americans are all sloppy, fat burger eating bastards who have an IQ of 7 and voted for Bush. How'd you like that one? Anyway, a couple of comments here are easily interpreted as offensive and ignorant. Before you step on any group of people *cough*TAP*cough*, make sure you tell us all where you are from so we can have a field day with your backgroud. The bottom line here is norway (the user) and Varg Vikernes don't even represent 0,0001% of the Norwegian population, and are generally looked upon as too stupid to be taken seriously in any way. You will find they get very little attention here.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 08:46:47 AM by The Shackler » Logged

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #301 on: March 25, 2009, 08:56:52 AM »

Before you step on any group of people *cough*TAP*cough*, make sure you tell us all where you are from so we can have a field day with your backgroud.

Mars.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #302 on: March 25, 2009, 09:06:03 AM »

Before you step on any group of people *cough*TAP*cough*, make sure you tell us all where you are from so we can have a field day with your backgroud.

Mars.

Why am I not surprised.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

GN'R 2010!!!
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #303 on: March 25, 2009, 09:09:36 AM »

I have to agree with Hillel on this one. Certain users in this thread are offensive and ignorant but I'm not talking about Jarmo. I mean, Americans are all sloppy, fat burger eating bastards who have an IQ of 7 and voted for Bush. How'd you like that one? Anyway, a couple of comments here are easily interpreted as offensive and ignorant. Before you step on any group of people *cough*TAP*cough*, make sure you tell us all where you are from so we can have a field day with your backgroud. The bottom line here is norway (the user) and Varg Vikernes don't even represent 0,0001% of the Norwegian population, and are generally looked upon as too stupid to be taken seriously in any way. You will find they get very little attention here.

yeah, spot on.
also, the black metal thing seems to be bigger abroad (I live in Belgium, and I see more black metal related things here and in neighbouring countries than in Norway) than in Norway as well. the music is made in Norway, all right, but it generally get very little attention there. and Im glad cos I really really dislike the music.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #304 on: March 25, 2009, 09:30:22 AM »

yeah, spot on.
also, the black metal thing seems to be bigger abroad (I live in Belgium, and I see more black metal related things here and in neighbouring countries than in Norway) than in Norway as well. the music is made in Norway, all right, but it generally get very little attention there. and Im glad cos I really really dislike the music.

Yeah, same here, the music sucks and thankfully it's much bigger abroad.

GN'R 2010!!!
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #305 on: March 25, 2009, 11:54:14 AM »

Mars.

Why am I not surprised.

I don't know, I would imagine you get surprised a lot.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #306 on: March 25, 2009, 12:07:14 PM »

here you refer to vikings in an offensive way. you make it sound like norwegians want an ethnically clean country, and again with doing the blonde "joke".
and it looks like you portray norwegians like people who look down on people from Asia and Africa.

just some things I found offensive.

So you found it offensive that I pointed out that rapes and crime probably happened during the days of the Vikings? Meaning days before immigration occurred in Scandinavia because this guy likes to blame everything on immigration and Christianity. That's why I said vikings. I thought it was quite obvious...

And that the idea of a "white only Europe" is ridiculous in my opinion because the old stereotype of the blond Scandinavians doesn't mix with the hair color of the southern Europeans?

Meaning, even in Europe you can find differences between people if you look hard enough.

But we still manage to live together on one continent.

Anything else you find offensive?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #307 on: March 25, 2009, 12:21:27 PM »

Mars.

Why am I not surprised.

What's with the hostility? Do you feel inferior in any way? Where are you from?

GN'R 2010!!!
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #308 on: March 25, 2009, 12:31:28 PM »

Mars.

Why am I not surprised.

What's with the hostility? Do you feel inferior in any way? Where are you from?

Nothing, there is none. No. Mars.

Ok, I answered your questions, now can you point out - with a quote - in this thread somewhere that I 'stepped on a group of people' as you implied above while you were coughing.

SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #309 on: March 25, 2009, 12:58:59 PM »

people'

Shocked

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #310 on: March 25, 2009, 01:30:06 PM »

Hillel H?tz and the shackler you 2 should read the thread through and through. (not that I did tho.)
and please bring norway to his senses if you can.

Mars.

I'm half Venusian, mixed blood. I win. Cool
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #311 on: March 25, 2009, 01:34:09 PM »

I can't, we're not on the same level.

GN'R 2010!!!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #312 on: March 25, 2009, 02:30:35 PM »

would you accept me, half et or tap, the Martian to your country?
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #313 on: March 25, 2009, 04:00:16 PM »

'stepped

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #314 on: March 25, 2009, 06:02:04 PM »

Hillel H?tz and the shackler you 2 should read the thread through and through. (not that I did tho.)

Mars.

I'm half Venusian, mixed blood. I win. Cool

I'd be killed if I tried talking to norway...Im not blonde.

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #315 on: March 25, 2009, 06:02:36 PM »

here you refer to vikings in an offensive way. you make it sound like norwegians want an ethnically clean country, and again with doing the blonde "joke".
and it looks like you portray norwegians like people who look down on people from Asia and Africa.

just some things I found offensive.

So you found it offensive that I pointed out that rapes and crime probably happened during the days of the Vikings? Meaning days before immigration occurred in Scandinavia because this guy likes to blame everything on immigration and Christianity. That's why I said vikings. I thought it was quite obvious...

And that the idea of a "white only Europe" is ridiculous in my opinion because the old stereotype of the blond Scandinavians doesn't mix with the hair color of the southern Europeans?

Meaning, even in Europe you can find differences between people if you look hard enough.

But we still manage to live together on one continent.

Anything else you find offensive?

/jarmo

yep

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #316 on: March 25, 2009, 08:03:38 PM »

Well? Please keep listing it so this "GN'R fanboy" can reply to your ridiculous assumptions.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #317 on: March 25, 2009, 08:29:59 PM »

I bet Varg would choke a chaplain.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate