Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 12:10:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227845 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  DIANA'S CHAUFFEUR RECEIVED $142,000 BEFORE FATAL CRASH
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: DIANA'S CHAUFFEUR RECEIVED $142,000 BEFORE FATAL CRASH  (Read 7197 times)
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2005, 01:12:01 PM »

so what were basicly saying is that the chauffeur was bribed to kill diana?

Let's say thats true, why killed Diana?, I mean if something's wrong in the high life are you suppossed to eliminated them?? Thats so freaking stupid!

As for so many things in life, the answer to your question comes from the godfather

Michael Corleone: My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator.
Kay Adams: Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed.
Michael Corleone: Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2005, 06:10:19 PM »

Let's say thats true, why killed Diana?, I mean if something's wrong in the high life are you suppossed to eliminated them?? Thats so freaking stupid!

As for so many things in life, the answer to your question comes from the godfather

Michael Corleone: My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator.
Kay Adams: Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed.

Bah we all know it was the French doctors that killed her - she walked from the car to the ambulance ok

The idea that the Queen or MI6 killed her off is just daft - they were travelling too fast in an area prone to have road accidents, open and shut case

Quick! To the bandwagon!
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2005, 06:35:26 PM »

Bah we all know it was the French doctors that killed her - she walked from the car to the ambulance ok

The idea that the Queen or MI6 killed her off is just daft - they were travelling too fast in an area prone to have road accidents, open and shut case

u never know Izz, people are pretty fucked up nowadays.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2005, 07:26:03 PM »

Rumor says Diana had recently converted to scientology like some of her friends, and if she had got killed, it could have been so that an organisation as powerful as scientology ( that's not seen as a cult anywhere else but as a very dangerous fraud) didn't get their hands on governemental secrets princess diana could have known.

Nothing to say
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2005, 04:02:22 PM »

Rumor says Diana had recently converted to scientology like some of her friends, and if she had got killed, it could have been so that an organisation as powerful as scientology ( that's not seen as a cult anywhere else but as a very dangerous fraud) didn't get their hands on governemental secrets princess diana could have known.

Your living in a dream world. The idea that the Queen or MI6 would have Diana killed is a farce. For a start they would never do such a thing becasue if it got out they would be ruined. Secondly - MI6 is run by the British goverment  - not the queen - its completelty farciful that she could just ring them up and tell them to kill poeple. Thirdly as someone pointed out already he cant of been very smart if he got paid to crash the car which killed him and lastly - what govermental secrets would Diana know. She wasnt even involved in the governing of the UK! I suppose you think the Queen could influence the French police into covering it up as well?

Riot In Everyone!
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2005, 08:56:10 AM »

Your living in a dream world. The idea that the Queen or MI6 would have Diana killed is a farce. For a start they would never do such a thing becasue if it got out they would be ruined. Secondly - MI6 is run by the British goverment  - not the queen - its completelty farciful that she could just ring them up and tell them to kill poeple. Thirdly as someone pointed out already he cant of been very smart if he got paid to crash the car which killed him and lastly - what govermental secrets would Diana know. She wasnt even involved in the governing of the UK! I suppose you think the Queen could influence the French police into covering it up as well?

jessica likes all these stories. da vinci code,  ghosts, dragons, magicians, big governmental secret, diana being an alien that does scientology Smiley
but it's cool. it's like living in a movie Smiley

jess Grin

dustNroses
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2005, 07:18:44 AM »

If anyone here understands how the Media works they would understand that princess dianas face on the front of a newspaper even now will sell in huge amounts. The woman is still in the paper every second day because it sells more than when she was alive,
All i have to say is that it was a car crash, They happen every day, Everything after that was pure media hype to get money. peace
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: