Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:54:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  ________
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ________  (Read 46499 times)
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #200 on: March 01, 2006, 11:50:54 PM »

Tyson,

I agree with your point, but at this stage in the game the leaks have been coming for over two weeks, and not one thing has been said by the band regarding them.  We heard the management didn't want them on the radio, but nothing other than that. 

-illusionone

Wake up. . . .time to die
Steel_Angel
« Reply #201 on: March 01, 2006, 11:51:27 PM »

If you love Axl so much, why don't you marry him?
best post ever.

and i agree. lets stop leaking. i mean cmon stop bieng leakers  rofl
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #202 on: March 01, 2006, 11:53:01 PM »

As long as I get a link I will then pass it to anyone who asks. I look at it like this, its not the final package.. They are demos, if it was the real deal final version then I wouldn't be so free about passing them off. I think we have waited long enough and I'm hungry.. Haven't ate me some new Guns material in years.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #203 on: March 01, 2006, 11:54:06 PM »

I respect the whole 'to each is own' mentality, I just feel that we are so hungry for the scraps from Axl's table that we've lost some long term perspective. I've literally dreamt about the day Chinese Democracy is released and I don't want that to be ruined. Regardless of your stance, I feel this is a worthy topic of conversation.

Well, first of all they're demos, so there is still something to look forward to on the album. ?Second, we don't know when the album is coming out and have been teased with it for 6 years. ?Third, we don't even know if any of these songs will actually be ON the album. ?Fourth, we all plan on buying it, so it doesn't really matter if we want to listen now... we're spoiling our own suprise, but that's our choice.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #204 on: March 01, 2006, 11:57:11 PM »

Tyson, no offense, but posts like these are really, really boring.  Are you stating your own opinion to make a statement of how awesome of a "REAL", "TRUE" GNR fan you are and that the rest of us suck? Or, are you trying to persuade some people to not go after and listen to the leaks.

if the first one, shut up, nobody cares.  thats great for you, but i don't care and it seems most others don't either
if the second, good luck, many have tried before you with no success

Your kind are like the 4-5 kids in college who form a group to ban all meat from the dining halls b/c its wrong to eat meat!!  How about you dont eat it, don't preach about how you don't and let other people do what they want!   peace

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #205 on: March 01, 2006, 11:59:34 PM »

STOP SHARING AND LISTENING TO THE LEAKS!!!!!!!!!?

Easy, you don't have to yell... Roll Eyes

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
RichardNixon
« Reply #206 on: March 02, 2006, 12:01:01 AM »

Of course I am going to listen to the leaks. If they're there, why not? Besides, CD may not come out for another five years for all we know.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #207 on: March 02, 2006, 12:01:32 AM »

this threads lamer than this one

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/viewtopic.php?t=11025&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #208 on: March 02, 2006, 12:02:32 AM »

Your kind are like the 4-5 kids in college who form a group to ban all meat from the dining halls b/c its wrong to eat meat!!  How about you dont eat it, don't preach about how you don't and let other people do what they want!

And then we throw it on you.. PCU style.

But yeah I agree... Most of the boards are listening to the tracks. Maybe a one thread type deal for you non listeners.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #209 on: March 02, 2006, 12:04:47 AM »

Tyson,
 ?I understand your frustration. ?I look at the situation from this perspective: ?Buying Chinese Democracy will be like losing your virginity. ?You've got a girlfriend who aint giving it up. ?Even worse, she isn't even hinting as to when she's willing to give it up. ?So what do you do? ?You can take the high road and wait patiently while your blueballs become more painful by the day...or you can get a little action on the side from a chick who looks alot like her. ?Wink ?Sure, it's no equal to what you'll experience when the album actually drops, but at least it'll tide you over. ?

Okay, it was a shitty analogy...I'm tired. ?I need this release date. ? crying ?

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #210 on: March 02, 2006, 12:07:28 AM »

Tyson,
  I understand your frustration.  I look at the situation from this perspective:  Buying Chinese Democracy will be like losing your virginity.  You've got a girlfriend who aint giving it up.  Even worse, she isn't even hinting as to when she's willing to give it up.  So what do you do?  You can take the high road and wait patiently while your blueballs become more painful by the day...or you can get a little action on the side from a chick who looks alot like her.  Wink  Sure, it's no equal to what you'll experience when the album actually drops, but at least it'll tide you over. 

Okay, it was a shitty analogy...I'm tired.  I need this release date.   crying 

Sounds like you just need a release! hehehe

I don't understand their frustration.  Either you are content to not listen or you're not.  If it bothers you to hear others discuss it and you feel jealous/left out, then don't read the posts about it.  People like that go looking for their own headaches/stress.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #211 on: March 02, 2006, 12:11:58 AM »

if axl and management don't want the leaks to be shared. RELEASE THE FUCKING ALBUM. I mean i for one would stop listening to leaks if there was a release date or a simple statement saying

"hey everyone we are really excited about the material we are about to release. We have worked very hard to create something that will blow you away. We know there are some leaks we'd like that you not listen.

RIght now richard is in finishing a couple licks on Catcher in the Rye. We are keeping bucket's material because to not do so would not convey our collective vision. Tommy has a couple bass touch ups and then we are getting it mastered which should take 1-2 weeks. We are aiming to have out by June 15. So do us a favor and don't spoil it for yourself.

thanks for the awesome patience and love, I can't wait to see you this summer.

peace and love

axl"

Was that fucking hard. ?I would be so happy just hearing where they are at and when we can expect an album that I would stop the downloading. BUt until axl does something for the fans why the fuck would i not listen to the leaks.... I may never have a chance to hear them again.

Speak up axl

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #212 on: March 02, 2006, 12:24:22 AM »

if axl and management don't want the leaks to be shared. RELEASE THE FUCKING ALBUM. I mean i for one would stop listening to leaks if there was a release date or a simple statement saying

"hey everyone we are really excited about the material we are about to release. We have worked very hard to create something that will blow you away. We know there are some leaks we'd like that you not listen.

RIght now richard is in finishing a couple licks on Catcher in the Rye. We are keeping bucket's material because to not do so would not convey our collective vision. Tommy has a couple bass touch ups and then we are getting it mastered which should take 1-2 weeks. We are aiming to have out by June 15. So do us a favor and don't spoil it for yourself.

thanks for the awesome patience and love, I can't wait to see you this summer.

peace and love

axl"

Was that fucking hard. ?I would be so happy just hearing where they are at and when we can expect an album that I would stop the downloading. BUt until axl does something for the fans why the fuck would i not listen to the leaks.... I may never have a chance to hear them again.

Speak up axl

Somehow, I can't see Axl saying that. He's the mysterious recluse who let's rumours do all the talking for him.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #213 on: March 02, 2006, 12:29:50 AM »

well if he wants to stop the leaks he should do it.... what is the big deal, just let us know what is going on. This isn't a cure for aids he's working on and doesn't quite have the legal patton for... its a fucking rock n roll record for christ sake.

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
McDuff
« Reply #214 on: March 02, 2006, 12:38:52 AM »

If you love Axl so much, why don't you marry him?

hihi that was fuckin' funny rofl I will listen and share the leaks because I really don't care what anyone else thinks.I have been and will be sharing the leaks with anyone who ask me.I am and forever will be a GN'R fan and I will buy the album when it does come out,and besides I really hate when people try to tell me what do. beer
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #215 on: March 02, 2006, 01:21:26 AM »

Like I said before in a thread: (Which got deleted if I recall right)

If Axl won't give us the goddamn album, fine, we'll find our own way to get it.  I don't care if their Demo versions or not, I'll take Chinese Democracy any way I can get it.

After 12-13 years of these games, I'm gettin tired of playin.
Gunner17
Rocker

What we got here is...

« Reply #216 on: March 02, 2006, 01:31:31 AM »

After 12-13 years of these games, I'm gettin tired of playin.

I feel the same way
littlewing
Headliner

« Reply #217 on: March 02, 2006, 01:48:53 AM »

and besides I really hate when people try to tell me what do. beer

The thing that always gets me is when people pull out the "TRUE fans wouldn't listen to the leaks" or whatever lame holier than thou idea happens to be flavor of the week.
McDuff
« Reply #218 on: March 02, 2006, 01:49:51 AM »

well I don't think the album will leak because it's only been demos so far,and who would have access to the album beside Axl anyway?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 01:51:28 AM by Slash McKagan » Logged
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #219 on: March 02, 2006, 01:55:07 AM »

I don't think anybody on here leaks anything. Leaks occur at one source, and then it spreads...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: