Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:51:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Happy New Guns N' Fuckin' Roses Year
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy New Guns N' Fuckin' Roses Year  (Read 45422 times)
bangit
Rocker

Here Today..been on mygnr for past few years.

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2007, 10:13:06 AM »

im having problems cant get it started.

Rock in Rio Lisbon 2006, Download Dublin 2006, Sheffield 2006, Helsinki Live festival 2010, Leeds Festival 2010, Manchester 2010! 6 fucking amazing experiences! Where in 2012?Huh?
JAC185
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2007, 10:22:01 AM »

Amazing gesture  ok

Kudos to you, thanks alot  beer
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2007, 02:15:11 PM »

* I don't Want these releases to be downloaded & Watched by the following people.
- Those Who Badmouthed me & attacked me when i asked for financial Support for filming the 2006 GNR UK gigs.

I was one of them who questioned your weird request for getting a paid holiday.

So I'm not "allowed" to watch these DVDs now because I disagreed with you?  Roll Eyes

But thanks for coming to your senses.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2007, 02:26:37 PM »

* I don't Want these releases to be downloaded & Watched by the following people.
- Those Who Badmouthed me & attacked me when i asked for financial Support for filming the 2006 GNR UK gigs.

So I'm not "allowed" to watch these DVDs now because I disagreed with you?? Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Hm...."Paid Holidays"...

Unfortunately You still have a long way to come to your senses...
and in this case, YES I don't want you to watch them
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 02:43:10 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
axl32rose
Rocker

Heading to 3 GNR Shows in 2010.

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2007, 04:01:01 PM »

anybody have any suggestions to wehy i cant get this goin,, whether i try all at one or just choose 1 show,,  NO go.  Im using u-torrent and everything comes up fine and looks like its gonna work but it just won't start downloading.

any help will be apprciated. ok
ROSE
VIP

Nice boys Dont Play Rock N Roll!!!!!!

« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2007, 04:14:34 PM »

Would somebody please B+P or trade me a copy of the Dublin RDS DVD??  ok
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2007, 04:23:02 PM »

still nothing....is anyone else having any trouble in getting this going?

Do you have enough room on your hard drive?  Even if you don't download all the files it may not work because of that.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2007, 04:27:40 PM »

I'm just downloading all the files at once, onto an external harddrive. Good thing I just bought a big 250GB one Smiley
bangit
Rocker

Here Today..been on mygnr for past few years.

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2007, 04:40:40 PM »

im having trouble still, rekon it mite be beacuse im not downloadin all files at once. just tryin dublin, aint got a big enough hard drive im afraid, only 80gb. got at least 20gb that i cant get rid of. be awesome if someone can upload individual shows on dime or something when done!

cany wait to see dublin again, fantastic show! best i saw on this years tour.

Rock in Rio Lisbon 2006, Download Dublin 2006, Sheffield 2006, Helsinki Live festival 2010, Leeds Festival 2010, Manchester 2010! 6 fucking amazing experiences! Where in 2012?Huh?
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2007, 04:54:44 PM »

im having trouble still, rekon it mite be beacuse im not downloadin all files at once. just tryin dublin, aint got a big enough hard drive im afraid, only 80gb. got at least 20gb that i cant get rid of. be awesome if someone can upload individual shows on dime or something when done!

cany wait to see dublin again, fantastic show! best i saw on this years tour.

GNROSAS said in his first post he wishes that didn't happen, I thought? Guess it's not there anymore, or I'm just mistaken.  Huh But when all is said and done and people start getting full DVD's I'm sure they will be able to send you B+P's or trades. ok
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 04:59:52 PM by Cotis » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2007, 07:42:37 PM »

So I'm not "allowed" to watch these DVDs now because I disagreed with you?  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Hm...."Paid Holidays"...

Unfortunately You still have a long way to come to your senses...
and in this case, YES I don't want you to watch them

Oh ok, a "paid working trip so you can film a band".

You're right though, if I had come to my senses, you'd been kicked out ages ago for trying to sell bootlegs.  ok

You don't want me to watch your bootlegs, but my collage was good enough for you to include on your UK compilation, and obviously our board is good enough for you to post on.

I don't care if you used the pic, but it's kinda hilarious. You're good at using things I've provided for you for free, but since I disagree with you, you wish I don't watch the "GNROSAS Productions".

hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2007, 08:22:35 PM »

Oh ok, a "paid working trip so you can film a band".

You're right though, if I had come to my senses, you'd been kicked out ages ago for trying to sell bootlegs. 

You don't want me to watch your bootlegs, but my collage was good enough for you to include on your UK compilation, and obviously our board is good enough for you to post on.

I don't care if you used the pic, but it's kinda hilarious. You're good at using things I've provided for you for free, but since I disagree with you, you wish I don't watch the "GNROSAS Productions".

First I have no problem you to watch any other of my "GNROSAS Production" DVDs that i made in the past or the UK Compilation DVD...Yes You can enjoy all that...And yes you provided the collage.
So Enjoy the UK Compilation DVD!!!

But The 7 Gigs I filmed, I don't want you to watch...
and I don't want you cause of the simple reason that you keep on reffering to them with sarcasm as "a Holiday trip".

You are failing to Understand that When I went into these gigs i went with only 1 intention, to film them illegally risking a lot of money by my choice yes...I didn't enjoy them and it was no holiday at all I can assure you!!...

A Lot of Fans want to To Watch "Illegal" Videos to the concerts they have been.
Someone does the Dirty Job. And In that case it was me.

In My opinion covering the filming Costs (not profit) is something Fans should have no problem with
as they want to Enjoy an "illegal" Video, But they don't want to make their hands dirty or miss the concert experience. I Myself have no problem and i suport the Filmers for their costs.

"Bootlegs Must be for free to the Fans" That is an illusion...Guess What....Filming is very expensive & Risky job....It does not come for Free...Why Bootlegs MUST be for free...

The Problem i have with you is that you didn't just disagree with me...You Kept on making sarcastic comments about me filming without you having been there to know how it was for me....
How Can you Judge and make saracstic comments about a filming situation you were no part off??..

You were in the concerts enjoying yourslef drinking beer & singing the songs,,,,While I was stuck in an LCD screen, sweating not to get caught...You had a Holiday trip...Not me.

So Next Time Go and make your sarcastic comments on something you have an idea about...
And last time i checked you haven't filmed any shows & and you haven't been in the real trading world much.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2007, 09:15:27 PM »

I just wanted you to know: You are the funniest person on the board this year.  So far.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2007, 09:26:36 PM »

For the last time:

You asked to get paid after you had went, not before you went.

You chose to film them, you were not sent by anybody with a mission to stare at the LCD screen and film.

It's like going to work in an office one day, then ask to get paid by the manager because you actually went there to work. Nobody asked you to, you went because you wanted to.

I don't understand why you can't understand that some of us find this weird?

If you just did it for the love of the music, we wouldn't be having this disucssion. But maybe you had some other motives? The "fame", having something no other collector had, maybe it's exciting to film without getting caught? I don't know...

And last time i checked you haven't filmed any shows & and you haven't been in the real trading world much.

Wonder why..... It seems to be filled with people who are into the whole "my dad can beat up your dad" thing.

Many cool people too. Who don't ask for things, they're just happy to share.

/jarmo

jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2007, 10:01:18 PM »

For the last time:

You chose to film them, you were not sent by anybody with a mission to stare at the LCD screen and film.

It's like going to work in an office one day, then ask to get paid by the manager because you actually went there to work. Nobody asked you to, you went because you wanted to.

I think that is why so many people had the problem with it.

Nice analogy!
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2007, 11:01:34 PM »

You are failing to Understand that When I went into these gigs i went with only 1 intention, to film them illegally risking a lot of money by my choice yes...I didn't enjoy them and it was no holiday at all I can assure you!!...

You traveled around Europe to see Guns N' Roses several times and you want us to believe that you didn't enjoy the shows/journey? Then... why do you that, if seeing GNR, for you, is like a torture? You don't do it ''for the fans'', because you want the fans to pay you. And if you do it ''for you'', for having a souvenir for yourself... why the hell you wanted the fans to pay? I mean, am I thinking ilogically?

If you do it for the fans, you dont ask for money
If you do it for yourself, for having a souvenir, you dont ask for money
If you do it for WHATEVER REASON, and you ask money, you're a seller

Its not a sin to be a seller man, the only thing I cant understand is why you insist on the ''covering the filming costs''. With that point of view, I would be forced to pay Jarl for the hosting of PCT, the maintenance of the tracker, the time he (and lots of people) spend with their PCs uploading stuff; pay a monthly amount of money to dimeadozen and the whole ''internet > sharing for free'' thing would turn into a massive business

With your point of view, in the name of ''covering the maintenance of PCT'', Jarl could make a fortune in a short period of time. Only if the GNR community were enough fucked up like you want it to be.

You must be kidding

A Lot of Fans want to To Watch "Illegal" Videos to the concerts they have been.
Someone does the Dirty Job. And In that case it was me.

I am a fan that want (want, wish, NOT demand) every GNR show. I will download everything I like (if it is for free), and I will upload/share everything I think people could like for free. If I ever have a chance to film a GNR show, I will be amazingly happy to record the show and then run to my PC to encode/edit the stuff I recorded to be able, then, to share it with all the GNR community that gave me FOR FREE everything I have.

If you ask me ''estebanf, do you want me to record a GNR show?'' I will say ''Yes, of course''.
If you ask me ''estebanf, will you do ANYTHING, like PAYING, for me to record a GNR show?'' I will say NO.

Would you give me 2000/3000 euros to travel around europe, buy a camera, learn how to shoot a show properly and see several GNR shows?

Sorry for my english, I did my best.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 11:04:01 PM by estebanf » Logged

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2007, 02:40:39 AM »

seriously people, stop bitching. we are getting this amazing ( Shocked ) stuff for free and some people still keep bitching and complaining. I don't get it.

thanks for this Nikos. you made my day ok

GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2007, 04:02:24 AM »

That is right and is logical cause you never know if you manage o film or not..
Every filmer gets paid after he does the job not before.

Wrong Analogy!!!

How About..

It's like someone doing some voluntary work that costs money & risk & he produces an product....
Now people like his voluntary work and want his product...

So He says ok then if you want my product Just pay my costs/expenses (not profit) and enjoy them...

Why should he give it for free??? Cause it was voluntary??

Millions of Producers do their thing without being asked to do it in every day life....
They choose to do it...But 'most of them don't feel to give their product for free, Do they?

All shops that are around you open by their choice...Nobody asks them to open...
You just walk in, you like their products & you pay for the Cost & profit

Should they be for free cause they opened by their choice??

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 04:07:08 AM by GNROSAS » Logged
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2007, 04:28:29 AM »

- thank you so much for this brutal freeware
- shut up, bashers, and enjoy? ok

Re-Union time, baby!!
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2007, 04:31:57 AM »

how?

the bashers aren't allowed to enjoy these dvd's.

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: